Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,955 members, 7,803,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (34226 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by ezegenigbonine: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2021
My brother its more than ten
What's of ,
1. An iron axe floating on top of water during Elisha time,
2. What of falling of the wall of Jericho by singing of the Israelite,
3. What of trees on fire without burning during moses time
4. What of Daniel been in the lion den without been eaten by lion
5. What of Sampson killing thousands of soldiers on by himself using bone
6. What of Jesus turning water to wine
7. What of moses turning stick to snake
8. What of moses commanding ground to open and swallow all his oppositions and it happened through the name of God
9. What of the disciples of Jesus speaking in tongues and every tribes of different languages hears them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2021
ShaqFu:
I still wonder why the impossible of those days in the Bible, is now very impossible is today's world.

Like didn't they say God is today, tomorrow and forever. That he doesn't change and he's ever knowing and everlasting.

So I wonder why all this impossible things stop happening.
. don't be ridiculous
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
God is the GREATEST!! The same God that did all these, will grant us our heart desire, Amen!
amen
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by iramure(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Everything is possible in the bible, but in reality, none can be possible. I challenge any man of god to do any in jesus name

1 Like

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2021
Ferdinandu:
As for me I find it difficult to believe what cannot be proven to me. Not my fault but the curse of a humanist
hmm I don't really understand you
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2021
ezegenigbonine:
My brother its more than ten
What's of ,
1. An iron axe floating on top of water during Elisha time,
2. What of falling of the wall of Jericho by singing of the Israelite,
3. What of trees on fire without burning during moses time
4. What of Daniel been in the lion den without been eaten by lion
5. What of Sampson killing thousands of soldiers on by himself using bone
6. What of Jesus turning water to wine
7. What of moses turning stick to snake
8. What of moses commanding ground to open and swallow all his oppositions and it happened through the name of God
9. What of the disciples of Jesus speaking in tongues and every tribes of different languages hears them.
amazing

1 Like

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by mrkings84(m): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Timoleon:
Only in the Bible.

Such great and impossible miracles still happen, but at times we don't get to hear from them cos they are not in the Bible.

Let me share you one....
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 10:40am On Mar 14, 2021
iramure:
Everything is possible in the bible, but in reality, none can be possible. I challenge any man of god to do any in jesus name
. hmm what you just typed here is pointless
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Cloud007: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2021
People have commonize the very life itself as if it's nomal. Mere standing on your feet is as unknown miracle. How many nerve dey you Body? How many cells dey your body....? How many neurons are continuously engaging other organs. Imagine everything going to the right place at the right time. That's some impossible task that Jehovah makes sure of it effortlessly. These He does for billions of people at the same time. How does He maintain the Heavenly Host and other spiritual beings at the same time in all these..? The reason he said in the book of enoch..." If I look away... Everything will crumble and cease to exist"

God of Impossible at all times.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2021
femi4:
Raising the dead
wow.. God is miracle working God
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2021
Kenzboi1:
Believe me God can still do more than this only if we faith in him
exactly!!!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Kenzboi1:
Believe me God can still do more than this only if we faith in him
exactly!!! cool
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2021
kingjooo:
@op thanks for the write up.The beautiful sky above every living and non living things on earth that never fall to colapse on us makes me to fear GOD the more.
wow. God is great
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by femi4: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2021
Sterope:
There is no such thing as impossible for God though
The topic said "did the impossible" not "impossible for God" to do
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Sterope(f): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Then if it is not impossible for him then he didn't do the impossible.

femi4:
The topic said "did the impossible" not "impossible for God" to do
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
"Impossible" to me would be making an amputee's limbs to grow back. It's very easy to do Impossibles in books, hell, even actors to the impossible in movies. doing the impossible in real life however is another story entirely
After that, you will requestthat a baby grows into adulthood in one single day!
After that, you will request that a a second sun appears beside our sun!
And After that, you will request that a rotten corpse instantly come to life in your presence!
After that, you will request that God will show Himself in the sky like a giant man with one leg on the earth and the other on the moon!

The list is endless!

The title of the OP is explicit enough!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by bibiking7(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021

I think it's blasphemy to call something impossible when talking about God.

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Lomprico2: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2021
David blane walks on river thames
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

After that, you will requestthat a baby grows into adulthood in one single day!
After that, you will request that a a second sun appears beside our sun!
And After that, you will request that a rotten corpse instantly come to life in your presence!
After that, you will request that God will show Himself in the sky like a giant man with one leg on the earth and the other on the moon!

The list is endless!

The title of the OP is explicit enough!

Nah, a limb growing miracle would be enough, your injecting slippery slope fallacy is unnecessary
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by shadeyinka(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Nah, a limb growing miracle would be enough, your injecting slippery slope fallacy is unnecessary
A special miracle just for hopefulLandlord. Then another miracle for LordReed, then another miracle for HellVictorinho...

You think anyone needs your validation? You have a delusional idea of your self importance!

The OP was clear on his theme: if you are not clear ask questions!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by iramure(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
. hmm what you just typed here is pointless
are you sure?..
What has religion contributed to Nigeria's development.
You only make people have false faith in religion thus contributing your money to your pastors. More successful nations give no Bleep about religion.
You must be working for one of them
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by femi4: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2021
Sterope:
Then if it is not impossible for him then he didn't do the impossible.

You have problem with English.

If I say that "you did the impossible"

It means you did what should be naturally impossible or what is impossible for others to accomplished
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by hopefulLandlord: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

A special miracle just for hopefulLandlord. Then another miracle for LordReed, then another miracle for HellVictorinho...

You think anyone needs your validation? You have a delusional idea of your self importance!

Stop bringing other people into this.
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Map1(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Nackzy:
God please do something for me
send your account number

1 Like

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Martinez39s(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2021
10 impossible thing God did IN THE BIBLE. How about the impossible things He has done in recent times? grin

Hopefullandlord
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Map1(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2021
iramure:
are you sure?..
What has religion contributed to Nigeria's development.
You only make people have false faith in religion thus contributing your money to your pastors. More successful nations give no Bleep about religion.
You must be working for one of them
not only Nigeria, religion had nothing to development of the world

1 Like

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by GrifindorHouse(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2021
phoneworks:

Myth from other race is the very thing that made it possible for you to communicate here and now. The language you used here is foreign. The phone, the computers etc. Why do you condemn one and choose the other. It is simple, what you do not know or vibrate in the frequency will not work for you. Practically knowing Almighty God and Jesus Christ his son is a sure way to libration and freedom.

You talking nonsense... Chinese folks made my phone, Chinese folks pioneered 5G, and are already working on 6G and many more futuristic techs.. now tell me does an average Chinese folk believe in a dumb Jewish myth of a white Caucasian being born in the middle east and dying for Chinese people's sin? Get a grip man.. you almost falling off the edge with ur utter ignorance and slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2021
Lomprico2:
David blane walks on river thames
David Blaine only uses trick to fool people he actually didn't walk on water. it was supported by a transparent glass which was hidden under the water. he was walking on that glass and people thought he was walking on water
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Lomprico2: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
David Blaine only uses trick to fool people he actually didn't walk on water. it was supported by a transparent glass which was hidden under the water. he was walking on that glass and people thought he was walking on water

which glass? do you know river thames? not swimming pool o!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by emmy989(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
what a mighty God we serve!
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by blazepascal(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lomprico2:

which glass? do you know river thames? not swimming pool o!
there's no time arguing with you river Thames is in england. the only person that genuinely walked on water was Jesus the rest were just fake
Re: 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

You have to validate your statements yourself.
You have to use logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.