Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) (67131 Views)

Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by tito44: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Coolgent:

E pain him grin

zombies bore me undecided
Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2021
StreetFight:

He is living fat on oil wells given to his father by the Northern parasitic government. How can a useless Almajari own oil wells in Bayelsa and making billions when Bayelsans are living in poverty.
Yet a bayelsa man cannot be given license to mine zamfara gold
Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by Olobofife(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2021
sillyboy:
As if you won't loot if you get to his position
who is this silly boy?
Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2021
tito44:
Buying lion with our money
That lion will devour him and that his useless 59Billion thiefing wife
See the mark of 666 on his forehead sef undecided
hustle make u no dey envy successful men
Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by tito44: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2021
AbuAeesha:

hustle make u no dey envy successful men

who be this zombie?? abeg run comot for here
Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2021
tito44:

who be this zombie?? abeg run comot for here
e pain u!!
Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2021
These Buhari in laws if no be looter, na pikin of oil block thief or scammers or child of Boko haram sponsors.

I’m sure this is not his pet but he has got the attention he likes while his daddy pays for his life 40 something year old with no job or legacy aside from Buhari In law.
Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by tito44: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2021
AbuAeesha:

e pain u!!

nothing from a head slamming mumuslim will pain me. To me, u simply dont exist
Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2021
tito44:

nothing from a head slamming mumuslim will pain me. To me, u simply dont exist
To me, u simply dont exist [/quote]- like literally?? hhhhhh grin
nothing from a head slamming mumuslim will pain me. baba dey cash out, u dey here dey complain, yeye!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by tito44: 11:33am On Mar 15, 2021
AbuAeesha:

To me, u simply dont exist - like literally?? hhhhhh grin
nothing from a head slamming mumuslim will pain me. baba dey cash out, u dey here dey complain, yeye!!

Again, u dont exist in my head. All head slamming terrorists dont exist. Oya now run along
Re: Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
tito44:

zombies bore me undecided

Bro
Im registered PDP member, I hate PMB/APC like hell due to it ideology of inflicting hardship to Nigerians.
You shouldn't have abuse the mark on his forehead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.