Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Did Religion Emanate From One Source? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Religion Emanate From One Source? (525 Views)

If The Quran Isn't From ALLAH, How Did The New Scientific Discoveries Emanate? / No true discipleship can ever emanate from compulsion. / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by Exmilitant(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Has anyone notice that all religion on earth shares some common beliefs and doctrines?

Here are some of their shared beliefs:

1.The doctrine of heaven and hell.
2.The prayer beads (rosary).
3. Approaching God via a medium (Christians Jesus, Islam Mohammed, Buddhist, the Buddha)
4. God eating (communion).

to mention a few.

My question is from what source did religious founders draws their teachings?

Where is that common pool?

Who has research that far?

Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by Bornu1stSon(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2021
BEHEADING TERRORISTS AND PEACEFUL CONVERTERS DIDN'T EMANATE FROM ONE SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by FreeSpirited: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2021
If you can establish that man come from the same source, then probably, religion will have come from same source...but if man never come from same source, then religion came from different offshoot
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by Exmilitant(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
BEHEADING TERRORISTS AND PEACEFUL CONVERTERS DIDN'T EMANATE FROM ONE SOURCE
Sarcasm??
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Only the Bible answered this question satisfactorily! smiley

There is a God who is the initiator of life {Genesis 1:1} He made spirit creatures who are living with him in heaven and He gave all intelligent creatures either humans or angels freewill, some spirit creatures (angels) rebelled against Him and became tyrants demanding worship from lesser intelligent beings (humans) each of these angels designed his own form of worship based on his own personal likes and dislikes, but one thing they all have in common (they demand to be worshiped) so you can easily correlate all their fabrications.
The Almighty God always organise and provide for his own worshipers as one family but the other spirits don't care they give support to some of their worshipers even against their fellow adherents.
That's why you're seeing all the religionists on this planet confused and scattered even when they claim they're worshiping the same God, they can't figure out why they must carry weapons to exterminate their fellow worshipers! Revelations 6:3-4
But amongst the worshipers of the one and only true God there is LOVE! John 17:20-23 smiley

Exmilitant:
Has anyone notice that all religion on earth shares some common beliefs and doctrines? E.g the doctrine of heaven and hell. The prayer bead (rosary), approaching God via a medium (Christians Jesus, Islam Mohammed, Buddhist, the Buddha) etc. And God eating (communion) to mention a few. My question is where is that source from which religious founders draw their teachings? Where is that common pool? Who has research that far?
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by fredwill1357(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=Exmilitant post=99870466]Has anyone notice that all religion on earth shares some common beliefs and doctrines? E.g the doctrine of heaven and hell. The prayer bead (rosary), approaching God via a medium (Christians Jesus, Islam Mohammed, Buddhist, the Buddha) etc. And God eating (communion) to mention a few. My question is where is that source from which religious founders draw their teachings? Where is that common pool? Who has research that far? [/quote.
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by Exmilitant(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2021
fredwill1357:
Hello ex militant, can you please respond when you come online.
Hello mr?
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by fredwill1357(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Exmilitant:
Hello mr?
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by Exmilitant(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2021
fredwill1357:
can we take our discussion to a more private platform?
Okay. But i'll be free from 3pm down, so that conversation will flow. if that will suit you.
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by fredwill1357(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2021
Exmilitant:
Okay. But i'll be free from 3pm down, so that conversation will flow. if that will suit you.
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Exmilitant:
Has anyone notice that all religion on earth shares some common beliefs and doctrines? E.g the doctrine of heaven and hell. The prayer bead (rosary), approaching God via a medium (Christians Jesus, Islam Mohammed, Buddhist, the Buddha) etc. And God eating (communion) to mention a few. My question is where is that source from which religious founders draw their teachings? Where is that common pool? Who has research that far?

In the beginning God told Adam and Eve not to eat of the forbidden fruit which means setting standards for right and wrong (worship) {Genesis 2:17} but they ignored Him and joined Satan to rebel against God.
So Satan is the god 99.9% of people in the world worship today {2Corinthians 4:4 compare to 1John 5:19} that's why they all have something in common with regards to worship.
As for those worshiping the true God everything about their forn of worship is strange because they're no part of the world under the influence of Satan! John 15:19; 17:14

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by Support1anoda: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please what type of videos do you make?
It's difficult for me to get inspired but i'll like to be a subscriber as that will make at least one for you. smiley

Short soul lifting videos. I assure you, you will never remain same after listening to any.

Meanwhile, thanks for subscribing. God bless you.
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Support1anoda:

Short soul lifting videos. I assure you, you will never remain same after listening to any.

Meanwhile, thanks for subscribing. God bless you.

The highlighted scares me! embarassed
That sounds more like Churchgoer's songs!
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by Support1anoda: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted scares me! embarassed
That sounds more like Churchgoer's songs!

Seriously, Lolz as they say "there is no harm in trial". Just see for yourself. It wouldn't kill but heal you. Trust me
Re: Did Religion Emanate From One Source? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Support1anoda:

Seriously, Lolz as they say "there is no harm in trial". Just see for yourself. It wouldn't kill but heal you. Trust me
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Openly Speaks About Religion, With Heavy Claims About The Late T.B Joshua / The Experience That Led Me To Christ / Kenneth Copeland Sent His Jet To Afghanistan To Evacuate Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.