Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins (4068 Views)

Everybody Saying CBN Ban Crypto-bitcoin / Take Surveys,data Entry To Earn Bitcoin & Altcoins Like Ripple,dash,doge... / Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Alcatel17:

Laura is dz real?...as in if I register I will get dz free coins worth $100 without been forced to make a deposit??
Yes
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Jedalord: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
souzadchef:

I have alot on my plate currently and I know how crazy it is managing groups plus I want as many people as possible to gain from this info. Thank you
Okay thank you. I am following your teaching it's easy to understand,ride on sir
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by smartking1: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Join our Forex Mentorship Program. Run online and offline. Chart me up through the whatsapp on my Signature.
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Nsiehi: 12:43am On Mar 19, 2021
OP, please fire on. I am learning a lot from you.
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Musazee: 1:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Nice points
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by akinwale701(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2021
There's nothing new in all you've been saying since, OP.

1 Like

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by stainny: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2021
Pls continue, we are waiting o, am new in this Cryptocurrency thing, learning alot from you. Thanks so far.
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by souzadchef(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2021
Blesser28:

is there any way to get bitcoin or eth without verification
Yes. But there's a limit to how much you can get. Especially on paxful
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Blesser28(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
souzadchef:
Yes. But there's a limit to how much you can get. Especially on paxful
thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by souzadchef(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
BUYING YOUR FIRST BITCOIN

Buying your first Bitcoin or Altcoin starts from the exchange.
An exchange is basically a website where you buy Bitcoin with either atm card, deposit, P2P, Transfer, Gift Cards, Cashapp, PayPal or any other payment system.(e.g of exchanges: Paxful, binance)
However with new FG ban, direct deposit and cards may not be possible for Nigerians.

So we use P2P or any other channel you have access to for buying bitcoins
What is P2P?
P2P is basically depositing naira to another persons account and then they credit you with Bitcoins. Simple!
There's no fear of getting duped as there's a built-in escrow system and a moderator incase issues come up.
Now, to buy reasonable quantity of Bitcoin( about $800 and above) for most exchanges, there must be some KYC verification from you( for Paxful, you'll need a Driver's license, National Id or Permanent Voter's Card or Int'l passport. Same as Binance but I think you can use your NIMC ID, the laminated one)

For Paxful: [url]paxful.com/?r=Z3Y3XXJDLkb[/url]
For Binance,https://www.binance.com/en-NG/register?ref=62492765
**This is my affiliate link. I get a certain % when you join through it and make a transaction.
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Alcatel17: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Yes

I HV set it up but my balance is zero...or rather where in my dashboard will I see d token worth $100??

1 Like

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by souzadchef(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
I got banned. Back to continue

2 Likes

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by lavylilly: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
souzadchef:
I got banned. Back to continue
Welcome back! is it not better to have this lecture on WhatsApp, discord or Telegram?
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Mizwalterz(f): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
am not beefing but you will get another ban. I need to learn this stuff badly. am currently losing money in it.
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by souzadchef(m): 4:36am On Mar 24, 2021
Mizwalterz:
am not beefing but you will get another ban.
I need to learn this stuff badly.
am currently losing money in it.
Yes, the market is currently bearish. we are all 'losing' money as it is.
what do you do precisely?? arbitrage or day trading??

1 Like

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by souzadchef(m): 4:37am On Mar 24, 2021
lavylilly:
Welcome back! is it not better to have this lecture on WhatsApp, discord or Telegram?
I really don't want to take it else where so newbies can get access. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Mizwalterz(f): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2021
souzadchef:
Yes, the market is currently bearish. we are all 'losing' money as it is. what do you do precisely?? arbitrage or day trading??
trading and hodl

1 Like

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by teejnation(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2021
The thread is well detailed and simplified for dummies. Thank you OP... I no too hold bah but my plan is to buy and hold minute btc or potential coins like 5k , 2k as money dey enter dey keep for longer period. Your advice please op?

1 Like

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by teejnation(m): 12:29am On Mar 26, 2021
I couldn't register through the finance link. It was saying it's a USA bla bla. Does it require using vpn?
souzadchef:
BUYING YOUR FIRST BITCOIN

Buying your first Bitcoin or Altcoin starts from the exchange.
An exchange is basically a website where you buy Bitcoin with either atm card, deposit, P2P, Transfer, Gift Cards, Cashapp, PayPal or any other payment system.(e.g of exchanges: Paxful, binance)
However with new FG ban, direct deposit and cards may not be possible for Nigerians.

So we use P2P or any other channel you have access to for buying bitcoins
What is P2P?
P2P is basically depositing naira to another persons account and then they credit you with Bitcoins. Simple!
There's no fear of getting duped as there's a built-in escrow system and a moderator incase issues come up.
Now, to buy reasonable quantity of Bitcoin( about $800 and above) for most exchanges, there must be some KYC verification from you( for Paxful, you'll need a Driver's license, National Id or Permanent Voter's Card or Int'l passport. Same as Binance but I think you can use your NIMC ID, the laminated one)

For Paxful: [url]paxful.com/?r=Z3Y3XXJDLkb[/url]
For Binance,https://www.binance.com/en-NG/register?ref=62492765
**This is my affiliate link. I get a certain % when you join through it and make a transaction.
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Techtrader65: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2021
SCAM ALERT!!!!!

There is a group on telegram where they pretend to be selling bitcoin and ethereum. Different people send messages claiming to have bitcoin for sell. The admin drops an account number and you see payment evidence and they claim to send the bitcoin and also receive the bitcoin. It was so believable. Anyways its a scam and I got swindled about N55k.
Be careful of the Name GODSTIME NDEGO with UBA account number 2186655058

And in case anyone has any experiences with the said person or know the telegram group. please share.

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by souzadchef(m): 1:34am On Mar 26, 2021
teejnation:
I couldn't register through the finance link. It was saying it's a USA bla bla. Does it require using vpn?
Retry it. It's Nigerian and no need for vpn
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by souzadchef(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Techtrader65:
SCAM ALERT!!!!!

There is a group on telegram where they pretend to be selling bitcoin and ethereum. Different people send messages claiming to have bitcoin for sell. The admin drops an account number and you see payment evidence and they claim to send the bitcoin and also receive the bitcoin. It was so believable. Anyways its a scam and I got swindled about N55k.
Be careful of the Name GODSTIME NDEGO with UBA account number 2186655058

And in case anyone has any experiences with the said person or know the telegram group. please share.
Sorry bro. Buying Bitcoin from individuals is a complete NO. Buy on Paxful or Binance were there's escrow protection
Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by souzadchef(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2021
teejnation:
The thread is well detailed and simplified for dummies. Thank you OP... I no too hold bah but my plan is to buy and hold minute btc or potential coins like 5k , 2k as money dey enter dey keep for longer period. Your advice please op?
Yes. You're better off HODLING Altcoins. Binance is your exchange for that. Look out for Altcoins with serious projects tied to it. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Techtrader65: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2021
souzadchef:

Sorry bro. Buying Bitcoin from individuals is a complete NO. Buy on Paxful or Binance were there's escrow protection

Thanks. Its no big deal just bringing it here so no one falls for the scam again.

1 Like

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by amadaovie(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=souzadchef post=100221729]
Yes. You're better off HODLING Altcoins. Binance is your exchange for that. Look out for Altcoins with serious projects tied to it. Thank you[/quote

1. It is possible and safe to buy Bitcoin from a close friend buy giving him cash directly?

2. And please throw a detail light on how ESCROW works on exchange platforms.

1 Like

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by souzadchef(m): 4:37am On Mar 27, 2021
[quote author=amadaovie post=100233226][/quote]
Yes. As long as you trust your 'close friend' to send the coins.
Escrow basically protects the Bitcoin for sellers and cash for buyers. When the buyer makes payment and the seller confirms the payment, escrow releases the Bitcoin. There's a moderator on every escrow Incase issues such as bank delays and fraudulent transfers come up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Famoosky(m): 4:53am On Mar 27, 2021
BTCUSD Update

There wasn’t an update in recent days because the exotic coins played according to the scripted analysis.

If you’ve been following the pair movement in recent days, you must have seen how the USD strength weighed on the coin value.

Currently, the buyers are in control of the market.

Such a condition is expected because the intense selling pressure landed the pair in an oversold region ; the pair needs to correct

Please note that selling till $48 and below can be averted only if buyers are able to push BTCUSD price above the $59k resistance area (and also form a good tradeable structure).

Until then, the sentiment still remains bearish.

1 Like

Re: Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins by Benzinoo: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice / Learn How To Make Extra Money Trading FOREX, Bitcoin, Gold / Wazobia Ocean View Estate Facing Express Selling @Just 2m Per Plot Promo-(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.