Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Do You Have An Eco Bank Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have An Eco Bank Account? (364 Views)

Eco Bank Visa Current Account Is Urgently Needed For Cool Transaction / ECOWAS Adopts ECO As Name Of Single Currency / Let's Do This Deal If You Have Union Bank Or Eco Bank Dom Account With Visa Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Eco Bank Account? by ibinaboonline: 9:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Happy weekend.
If you have an account with Eco bank and you've received wire transfers from abroad, specifically the US, on the said account, please let me know. I'm asking because I opened a dollar account with Eco bank to receive wire transfers but it doesn't seem to be working. The telex copy from when my client tried to make wire transfer to me says; "Receiver Refuses". So I need to know if anyone else is receiving international wire transfers on an Eco bank dollar account before I go and open a new one in a different bank.
Re: Do You Have An Eco Bank Account? by y4code(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2021
cab you tell me how you open it I have been trying to open it too
Re: Do You Have An Eco Bank Account? by ibinaboonline: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2021
Go to the bank with a valid govt issued ID like voter card, Intl. Passport, national ID; 2 passport photograph, utility bill, and $100 bill.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Children Wears At Wholesale Price / Mention Start Up 1 Million Naira Capital Can Build / Will You Return The Money?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.