Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) (854 Views)

House Of Reps Rejects Bill Proposing 6 Years Per Term For President, Governors / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Ctorch: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2021
Imolites Rejects bill on Reduction of bride price, Faults Hon Ibeh

Doctor reprimands the Imo State Honourable pushing for the reduction in bride price so that their women can easily marry

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1415356378831299&id=273102863056662&fs=1&focus_composer=0&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6939423613181754614%3Amf_story_key.-1272558872154582391%3Atop_level_post_id.1415356378831299%3Acontent_owner_id_new.273102863056662%3Apage_id.273102863056662%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.466345084484569%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Aview_time.1615710466%3Afilter.h_nor%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX9A0A2upMMeQ6No&__tn__=S%2AW-R

Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2021
Imo state people should marry themselves rather than compiling marriage list for strangers.

Now let me categorically state this, I have observed that there is a clear sharp distinction based on truth and Sincerity between Imo state and Abia state.

An Average Abia person will willingly accept that what is wrong is wrong and boldly tell you that yes this is happening in our place and is wrong.

But you see Imo state , hit their head on the rock, they will never agree to any wrong coming from them. Never. They rather argue and push the blame to others.

Look at the young lady blaming other men for not marrying.
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by SarkinYarki: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2021
I'm women at fine but there own too much ..let imo men marry their women let peace reign
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Never4getU: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2021
The women from the state have suffered! Imagine a woman of 45yrs not yet married. Pls, if eventually does what's her chances of pregnancy ??
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Mightyhaiz: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2021
marriage is not for kids..not for every tom dick and Harry. e join why deviants kids teens and adults full everywhee now.

You cant pay bride price but u want to take care of someone s daughter,u want to give your future kids 'the best life'.. abeg we dont need vagrants and alamajiris all over imo state. bride price,list and other obligations is just a small test for manliness and readiness

I tripled my list and dropped an extra cow just to show my inlaws that i am more than ready to go.(no be say i too hold den oo..na just will). Till tmoro my mother inlaw and her friends never cease talking about it. my inlaws accord me the greatest admiration and respect and moreover i am more than determined to make my marriage work impeccably because marriage/remarriage no be joke.my wife sees me as godfather..(i see her as my world too) we dont divorce easily at the drop of a hat. we take everything in stride and raise the best homes and kids

when u marry a girl with 28 naira like in some places,you wont appreciate what you got. Most guys will fall under the very alluring temptation of irresponsibility and laziness because kpata kpata 28 naira u don get replacement..

You cant do that in the heartland of Igbo.. infact Alaigbo in general

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2021
THEY STILL DEY LAGOS DEY DO PROSTITUTION, TOMORROW ONE FOODIE ON NAIRALAND WILL COME AND START BLAMING ANAMBRA MEN AND THEIR PARENTS FOR HER INABILITY TO GET MARRIED.

WHEN DEMONS FINISH THEIR TOTO DEM GO REMEMBER ANAMBRA MEN angry

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Duru9(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2021
The people rejecting the bill are insane, they're stupid and foolish

Though my side of imo State marriage price isn't high but most part of imo is high

1 Like

Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Amaechi2023(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2021
fake prophet, how many menopause you sight?
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Amb1045(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2021
let them marry eachother, their rubbish too much. banging up n down after evening news paper go dee find husband. lol
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2021
Duru9:
The people rejecting the bill are insane, they're stupid and foolish

Though my side of imo State marriage price isn't high but most part of imo is high

Tone down. It is a general Imo thing.
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Kriss216: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2021
There are easier ways to get married to a Nigerian girl without going through all these hurdles.
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Artbydris(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2021
The government wants to spoil a very lucrative business for them grin
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Baawaa(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2021
For them to reject it,it means they are okay by it
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Omoslim26: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Tone down. It is a general Imo thing.
Not quite general although most parts.
Orlu and the Mbis are worse of
mbaitolu is still manageable but you see mbaino and mbaise their own nah die
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by Nuelito: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Seen
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by nzeobi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Am from Oru west,our lists is similar to that of anambra communities based on our promixity to them and similarity in cultures
Re: Imolites Rejects Bill On Reduction Of Bride Price, Faults Hon Ibeh(Video) by donyfrank: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please watch the clip before talking trash.

Upon all the mirage of problems in Imo state, it's the bill to reduce bride price that the legislooter came up with.

What of the bill to reduce SCHOOL FEES, TO BUILD HOUSING ESTATES IN EACH COMMUNITY, TO REDUCE HIGH COST OF HOUSE RENT, ELECTRIC TARIFF REDUCTION ETC.
Government made up of people that don't have anything to offer.
Mtchhhwwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele To Bandits: Drop Your Arms And Embrace Anchor Borrowers’ Programme / Wike, Former Commissioner In War Of Words On TV Programme / What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.