Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why People Gets Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why People Gets Born Again (389 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Charly Boy Gets Born Again In Christ Embassy Abuja / Founder Of Church Of Satan Gets Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Gets Born Again by tonymyke4life(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2021
I have always wondered and asked myself this question! Why do people give their lives to Christ. What is the real or ultimate reason! Is it because of they want to b Christ-like or because of the fear of going to hell fire. I'm only curious!

Happy Sunday friends!!!
Re: Why People Gets Born Again by Kobojunkie: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
tonymyke4life:
I have always wondered and asked myself this question! Why do people give their lives to Christ. What is the real or ultimate reason! Is it because of they want to b Christ-like or because of the fear of going to hell fire. I'm only curious!

Happy Sunday friends!!!
From what Jesus Christ said, those who come to Him are also those who have realized the meaninglessness of existence without Him. undecided

There are other reasons of cause but I believe you have to have reached the very end of you to realize tha you indeed need God to lead you instead. Those who are indeed born again are those who surrender all control over their very existence to God... So His Spirit leads the in All things, and I mean ALL things. he directs their path from when to wake, shower, eat, what to eat, what to do...everything. undecided

So if you feel "you have got this", you are likely not ready to give it all up to follow Jesus Christ. undecided

You can believe in Him, but believing does not guarantee you Heaven at the end of the day. undecided
Re: Why People Gets Born Again by tonymyke4life(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
From what Jesus Christ said, those who come to Him are also those who have realized the meaninglessness of existence without Him. undecided

There are other reasons of cause but I believe you have to have reached the very end of you to realize tha you indeed need God to lead you instead. Those who are indeed born again are those who surrender all control over their very existence to God... So His Spirit leads the in All things, and I mean ALL things. he directs their path from when to wake, shower, eat, what to eat, what to do...everything. undecided

So if you feel "you have got this", you are likely not ready to give it all up to follow Jesus Christ. undecided

You can believe in Him, but believing does not guarantee you Heaven at the end of the day. undecided

So what you are saying in essence is it's not the fear of hell that leads people to Christ?
Re: Why People Gets Born Again by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
tonymyke4life:
So what you are saying in essence is it's not the fear of hell that leads people to Christ?
From my experience, it wasn't until I finally decided to seek out the true God and know His truth from all the lies that fill this planet many times over, that I was able to find God and know His Truth.

Fear of Hell, though healthy-sounding to some seems to have the opposite effect as it drives people away from the Truth of God and deeper into the hands of false teachers and prophets, again, from my experience. I know so many so-called born-agains, who don't know much of what Jesus Christ actually commands -- they believe doctrines that run contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ and even believe that I am the sinner because I do not do as they do - I don't practise the doctrines and traditions they engage in on a regular basis.
Re: Why People Gets Born Again by tonymyke4life(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
From my experience, it wasn't until I finally decided to seek out the true God and know His truth from all the lies that fill this planet many times over, that I was able to find God and know His Truth.

Fear of Hell, though healthy-sounding to some seems to have the opposite effect as it drives people away from the Truth of God and deeper into the hands of false teachers and prophets, again, from my experience. I know so many so-called born-agains, who don't know much of what Jesus Christ actually commands -- they believe doctrines that run contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ and even believe that I am the sinner because I do not do as they do - I don't practise the doctrines and traditions they engage in on a regular basis.

Ok. Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

. / Prophet T.B Joshua Is Dead / Prophet Jeremiah In TEARS As He Reveals The Deep Secret About Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.