Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Scammm Alerttt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scammm Alerttt (571 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammm Alerttt by scofield114: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2021
my father is being scammed in quest of gettin me a job pls how can i explain to him its something called iman special task force they collected 200k from him lied to him that its a federel job while after my research i found out its just importers association of nigeria special task force now they asking us to pay another money for uniform and boot to start work my father is about to pay pls how can i explain to him its just a scam because i know he will not listen to me
Re: Scammm Alerttt by Rocktation(f): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2021
You could google the list of Federal Government jobs in Nigeria and show to him that they aren't listed.
Re: Scammm Alerttt by scofield114: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Rocktation:
You could google the list of Federal Government jobs in Nigeria and show to him that they aren't listed.
tnx for the advice but that man he wont listen he will just ask me to pay him his money like if i was the one that collected it nd even if he didnt ask me to pay him back he will be nagging for so long i know him well
Re: Scammm Alerttt by portplus: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Ask the Fraudster(s) the full meaning of IMAN?...Independent Manufacturers' Association of Nigeria?

Besides tell your father not to send a dime to them any more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunities / Please I Need A Job / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.