Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Egbami Oooooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egbami Oooooo (1974 Views)

Oh My God!!! See NYHASSSS OOOOOO. BOMBOM / Egbami O! See The Kind Of Photo This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted On / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2007
Ema gba mi,na one small little cool heded chick wey a gbadun ooooo.could u believe that this girl don give me red card three times now.ano know wetin dey do that girl ooo.ALTHOUGH i really love her and i get level pass her in everything.abeg i need ur advice.Because i don,t want her to leave.And na the third red card we still dey resolve now.and i think she may want to go away finally this time.can some one tell me wetin they do this girl?
Re: Egbami Oooooo by PHEESAYOUR(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2007
Olaposi, explain wetin make am give you red card in the first instance, She is bound to give you red card if you try to play games with her, So your explanation??
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2007
i think she dey feel insecure to show me how much she loves me coz i never did any wrong thing to her since we,ve met.
Re: Egbami Oooooo by PHEESAYOUR(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2007
She felt insecure to show how much she loves you?? I guess it's not by that tin, or something else, maybe she is a kind*a shy girl
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2007
I,m thinkin about that as well.but what can i do?Coz i know she have some good feelings for me.And i don,t want to present my self as her doormat.u know what i mean?
Re: Egbami Oooooo by PHEESAYOUR(m): 9:55am On Jul 07, 2007
doormat?? You mean you no wan make he sabi say you dey trip
Re: Egbami Oooooo by sammy6(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2007
Have you made love to her?
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2007
Still keeping her virginity.but we romance often.before that red card(SANMI)
Re: Egbami Oooooo by doctorb1(f): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2007
wealthpos:

ALTHOUGH i really love her and i get level pass her in everything.

c dat's ur problem! angry angry angry
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 10:10am On Jul 07, 2007
phessayor, wetin a mean be say abi smart guy also a humaniser.but i met her when i made up my mind to stop all those act.so it,s so embarassing for that kind of girl to be playing me.
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2007
Dr b, i understand u and why i said that is that i think that is what is affecting that realationship.so all i ned from you is a piece of advice.
Re: Egbami Oooooo by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2007
Posi no de dull yourself, though i am not asking you to go bang her but you can never tell if she is a virgin or not, but virgin or not, keep the love, work on the cause of the red card she gives you often.
Re: Egbami Oooooo by doctorb1(f): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2007
the problem is not with her but with you, she's probably getting the vibes of "levels" from you. do you take her out in public as your girl, when your friends are around do you treat her like your girl? stuff like that. her red card may be a reaction to what she's perceiving, and since you say she's shy she may not be able to tell you this.so take it cool, even if you get level pass am, you have to let it go and accept her the way she is. kiss
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2007
fisayo, i confirmed the virginity.but i don,t want to hurt her feelings that day.so ano dull myself on that.
Re: Egbami Oooooo by osereka(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2007
ol boy u don kolo 4 this babe o! how u fit confirm say babe be virgin wen u no shag am? na microscope u take look her kini b4 u know abi wetin?
Re: Egbami Oooooo by MP007(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2007
use to date a girl like urs, insecure babes, they;ll gve u red card today call u to apologise to mmorrow, guess she has been in a lot of bad relationships and is realy finding it hard to believe that someone really loves her,
Re: Egbami Oooooo by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2007
I second that
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2007
mp 007, so what do u now do to that girl eventually?
Re: Egbami Oooooo by MP007(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2007
let her go, she stil comes around begging but aint got time for break up and made ups, there should be a fine line drawn , its just a pure product of past bad rlationships, sit her down and talk to her, real talk , but walk away!
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2007
So after the talk,does she change?MP007
Re: Egbami Oooooo by MP007(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2007
its NOT abt her mind anymore, its abt urs , you can continue to be a love slave all in the name of "i care", love works when its mutual and not one sided, u feel? u cant continue to love someone that is not sure of there feeling towards u,
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2007
i feel u my guy.thatis what i,m gonna do.and if she still needs me i believe she will come back and stay.but if it goes other way i,ll believe that is how nature wants it.thanks mp007
Re: Egbami Oooooo by osereka(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2007
@ I use to have a babe like that, the babe give me the yarn say she be virgin, so any time I wan shag her she allways bring this virgin crap topic. so one day I promised myself that I will shag her if she like it or not. so on the fateful day she came to my pad as usual, then I start to make my moves again. to my suprice when I insisted that we must shag, she accept and to make matter worse she no virgin anything.
Re: Egbami Oooooo by folanusi(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2007
@ Topic

obviously u dont treat her right.
and i get level pass her in everything

this coment alone tells us how u see her and what you feel about her. and u seeing urself as the supperior force in the relationship.

treat a bit better with a bit more respect, and im sure she will revert ur red card to yellow.
Re: Egbami Oooooo by Seun(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2007
Stop disturbing her. Obviously, you are not a serious prospect for her. Stop being so selfish and wicked.
Re: Egbami Oooooo by onmakpo: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2007
2 d best of my knowledge she is doing the normal shakara and that boils down 2 ur not givin her the necessary assurance .spoiul her with love then if she continues avoid her for some time and u will see she will come back.

alternatively someone else with beta prospect serious is disturbing her already.

best of luck
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2007
Hey guys could u believe that girl called me,trying to beg me.but i ignore the calls because it,s so embarrassing to me but i later sms her to let me know how i can see her face to face.so we can talk over it.but till this time she refuses to call me.can someone tell me what is on her mind?
Re: Egbami Oooooo by hype: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2007
How did u know she wanted to beg you cos u said u ignored her calls? Its so embarassing to you, what is embarassing abt dis whole issue? To me i think the problem here is ur ego! Cos i dont see any reason why u shouldn't pick her calls when u probably must av been expecting her calls in order to settle d problem since u still are interested in d relationship.
Re: Egbami Oooooo by smartsoft(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2007
why not tell us what you did before getting upto 3 cards, see ur head as be like fowl yash, wen u go dey jump up and down you no go rest. i bet u she go sack u
Re: Egbami Oooooo by Oracle(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2007
If you really love her, then let her go. If she's really yours, she'll come for you
Re: Egbami Oooooo by wealthpos(f): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2007
hype, i knew she wanted to beg me becoz she has been doin it before.but why i ignore the call is that i don,t want to be her doormat anymore.If she luvs me she will still try to come back.i know that for sure.or what do u think?
Re: Egbami Oooooo by sanrima(f): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2007
wealthpos:

Hey guys could u believe that girl called me,trying to beg me.but i ignore the calls because it,s so embarrassing to me but i later sms her to let me know how i can see her face to face.so we can talk over it.but till this time she refuses to call me.can someone tell me what is on her mind?
shakara oloide, after u rejected the call, why are u still worried now since u didn,t want her to pester u with her calls. no worry u go soon loose her and ur eyes go clear, since u think say e dey easy to tell person i,m sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitchology / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At A Girl From A Balcony / My Friend's Fiance Just Left Her, Gosh Its So Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.