Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria (2646 Views)

We Sell Tyres For Truck And Cars / Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Good Day

Due to fact that in one of our truck that we have in stock for sell, technical safety raport went out, it's the same like MOT in UK and TUV in Germany, You need to do it once a year to make sure truck is roadworthy and safe to drive.

Each time we sold any car or truck, almost all of them are taked to the port of shipping on their own wheels. So it's crushal for us them to be roadworthy, insured nad legal to drive. Like that we are cutting shipping costs for our Clinets. Anyone who purchuased any car or truck from Europe, USA or any other corner of the world, knows how much cost to use recovery truck, specialy when it's about the big vans and trucks.

Last time when i was in Nigeria, i've noticed lack of good and honest Technicians. We even had some cases when they tryed to rip off our clients, telling them that they need for example - new engine or gearbox, but in fact it was simple and cheap issue to fix.

That is why I have started this topic for people to see good quality selling stock and customer service. As well we will show here the pictures of the repairs that needs to be done on our stock and customers purchase.

First case is 1999 year model DAF 75CF 6x4 290 HP Tipper. It's out of tech report and there are some bits to be done before it will pass next one.

- One of the tyre on 2nd axle has diffrent thread then 3 others and need to be change to correct one.
- Steel rope supporting 3th axle is broken - we need new one
- Rubber hoses on front axle connecting brakes chambers with chassis are old and perish - we need to change them to new ones
- air dryer unit after sitting not used thru the winter, need to be change or refurbish due to air leaking.
- speedometer does not work, it could be wirings, speedo itself or sensor in the gearbox
- alternator light is on - it was fine at the time of bringing the truck from the seller to our storage parking in Poland, but we will check it anyway.

Those are simple things, but needs to be done. We will try to take some pictures before and after as well during fixing it. Maybe even a video, who knows ?

Here we have a patient's picture.

Best Regards Oktawian

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2021
First thing to do is to search for parts number that we need, dealer DAF parts catalogue is "must have" with work like this, we can search for any parts base on VIN / Chassis number, easy and quick. Same story for "dealer service manual", why guess when you can know what to do and do it properly first time.

Like that we know what exact parts we need to order, as well how to fix it. No guessing and parts mismatch.

Not even talking about kazeem before us who could messed up things wink At some point we all were there, aren't we ?

P.S I am not native english speaker, so i am sorry for any error.

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2021
Here some info from Daf Service Manual, jobs that we have to do here are not so complicated, but with mechanical things like engine, gearbox or axle... good luck without it smiley

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Here we have another one : 1990 year model DAF 1300 180HP 4x2 Fire Truck, Max technical weight is 12 ton, but it will carry way more wink

Just today we secured it for one of our clinet from Lagos. It was a fire truck, but they took off the Fire back from it and put for sale only the truck alone.
Truck was not cheap, but it's due to fact it has original milage that is ONLY 30 000 KM !! Technicly It's like a new one !! So will serve for long time with no issues. Later after I will bring it to our parking in Poland, we will change oil and all filters as well batteries to make sure everything will be in top condition.

More pictures later.

Best Regards Oktawian
www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
So, now back to 1999 Daf 75CF

Here we have old parts : Air drayer unit , brake hoses, and broken metal rope.

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2021
Update on 1999 DAF 75CF

- Alternator is working now with no wahala, the problem was alternator belt, it needed a tension adjustment and that was all.
- Brake hoses are now change, 3 of 4 needed to be change due to cracks in rubber. All fittings have now new seals and to be on safe side, to prevent any air leak, we put Wurth special thread sealant for air lines. It is not cheap 40ml cost about 25 euro, but it's doing the job.

Next step is to take out the metal rope from rear suspension, change the tire and wait for air dryer unit to be refurbished by specialized company.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2021
Update for 1990 DAF 1300

The last owner made new technical raport on the truck. To legally drive it without back, you need to have back wheels covers, he fitted them as well.

Now the truck is ready for next week pickup.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2021
Update 1999 Daf 75CF

To unbolt back axle metal rope hanger , we needed to use acetylene tourch and big hammer... After 22 years on the road, rust didn't wanted to give up easily...

In the end we hammered a "little" to much U-bolt thread... After sand blasting all rope mounting hardware, we decided to order new U-bolt from Daf dealer... This metal rope is holding back axle, that weight around 1 ton, so the thread needs to be strong and it good condition. 30 euro for U-bolt is expensive, but what we can do ?

Better be safe than sorry !

BTW. Daf dealer price for metal rope is 100 euro before TAX !! On ebay You can buy it for 55 euro plus shipping, so it's still around 70 euro, it's way better but still not good enough ! Thats why we contacted one comapny who shoud be able to make the same metal rope for 1/4 of the dealer price.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Update for 1999 Daf 75CF

We still waiting for metal cable, but in the meanwhile we picked up U-bolt from daf dealer and assebled whole metal cable's mouning with new u-bolt, bolts and nuts. Also we painted metal parts to prevent them from corosion. You can compare them with old parts.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Update 1999 Daf 75 CF

Today we recived metal cable for rear axle. It is like original DAf part but for 1/4 dealer price !
I
Metal cable installed and ready to go ! We have also air dryer unit who was refurbished by pneumatic company ! It has also new air filter. Will be waiting for time to bolt it in, maybe on monday we will do that.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by DMechy: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
oktawian:
Good Day

Last time when i was in Nigeria, i've noticed lack of good and honest Technicians . We even had some cases when they tryed to rip off our clients,

Meshuonu there at bolded.

Go ahead and advertise your dead trucks that are only good enough for junkyards and stop insulting nigerians.

Last time you came to Nigeria. Will you keep wayet
Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Good Day

First of all - no one is insulting anyone ! What i am writing is based on my and my client's experience. So no empty words. Ofc not all mechanic are like that, but for now I did not meet them, and for sure was not so easy to find them either...

If you did not never ever met any kazeem - good for you. I did. Engine in my peugeot 406 2.0 petrol with silver cover cheesy - sudenly stoped on the way from Lagos to Shaki. My quick diagnose - alternator belt shreded and get into cambelt cover... cambelt snapped. My thinking was - valves must be broken for sure, so the only option is to take it to the mechanic and change engine head / valves. No tools on me, so needed to rely on others mechanics.

They brought "new" used engine head, put it on, on the old head gasket as well used old bolts... They told me that is fine and engine will be like new. I knew that this will not happen. Then engine was working like diesel, missed spark time to time. Told them that this is a "no no". Answer was quick and costly - new engine cheesy...

Don't remeber well now, but prices were form the space too.

In the end, sold the car with new engine head and lost lots of $$ on it.

So yes, there is " lack of good and honest Technicians" in Nigeria.
There is plenty topics here on nairaland about people had some wahala with their mechanicks and looking for help on forum.

I had lots of meetings with really good people about trucks fixing, hours of talking. They showed me thier "know how" and i've told them how to cheaply make it better.

Here are some pictures.

This topic is not for advertasment, is to show how we can fix things not in dealer price and still get the same result. I wish all Nigerians could afford to always buy new cars and trucks, but due to covid bullshit and poor economy, it's not happening.

So the only option is to buy the best trucks in the clients budget, in this we can help. It's not only about the money. Satisfaction is most important.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Now lets back to 1990 Daf 1300

We picked it up yesterday, it's really like new truck ! Milage is silly ! With no back we easly could do 120 km/h !! cool 500 km way back was really qucik cheesy It's 1990 and it has ABS system !! First time sow something like this in any old truck.

Pictures will tell You more !

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Update for 1999 DAF 75CF

Today we installed refrubished Air dryer unit, after checking for air leaks in the whole brake system, we found out that one of the brake chamber on 3th axle is broken and it's leaking the air. It was parking brake part of the chamber so it's need to be replace.
Once again ... dealer price for brake chamber is 350 euro plus tax cheesy, OEM part WABCO costs like 220 euro plus tax , due to fact only parking brake part of the chamber was broken, we bought the chamber that costs like 120 euro, but has diffrent foot brake part. We took from old one - metal rod as well metal cup and put to the new brake chamber, we sand blasted old parts and re paint them to prevent corrosion , like that we saved 230 euro and still have new brake chamber that fits Daf like original part.

Now Daf will be safe to drive with no worries that one of the chamber could block the wheel.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
Update 1999 DAF 75CF

Today we had little time, so we fitted only tires - on right site middle axle. Now they are the same type and have a lot of tread on them .

Remeber to always use torque wrench when bolting wheel nuts !! Daf's Service Manual says we need to bolt them to 700NM, but due to age, even after thread cleaning we bolted them to 750 NM. Re torque the wheels nuts again after 20 - 40 KM !! ALWAYS !!

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Update 1999 DAF 75CF

Today I found some time to work on Daf, the weather was nice so no excuses.

We took off the additional headlights and the snow plow attachment. There is no snow in Nigeria, so no need for it smiley Now it looks like Daf again.

The safety 4-circut valve started to leaking air, a little but still. This valve is the main air source for the braking system, and we had one in our warehouse, so why not put a new on? It is original Knorr part but after refrubishment. Same quality as OEM part, but much cheaper. The brakes will now work as they should and there is no risk of wheels locking up due to air shortage.

There are still some small things to change/ fix and we will do it in one shoot, will make some pictures of them and post next week.

Want ot finish the DAF75 and make the new technical raport till end of next week, cos now we are waiting for container for Daf 1300 to put some things inside and ship it to Nigeria ASAP.

Lets see what next week will bring.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by owo4mii(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2021
Dear Sir/Madam,
Import/Export Dept

Let me take this opportunity to introduce our services to your reputable self organization as a third party logistics company that provides Freight & Logistics services for all your 3PL needs. We provide ourselves to be your one-stop shop for all your Air/Sea/Land Freight, Inspection, Forwarding, Customs Clearing and Cargo Transportation services from any port in Nigeria.

With our solutions we can carry out the following functions:
Local Customs Clearing and Door Deliveries to anywhere in Nigeria Open Form M
Process PAAR
Process Terminal, Local Shipping, Agencies and Customs Clearing of Container. Break Bulk Shipments coming by Air or Sea Shipment/Cargo/Goods
Deliver locally to your required destination
Advice on logistical procedure for your Tenders/Bids/RFI/RFQ and Projects on any terms and also Door to Door
Carry out Project Logistics, Arrange pre-shipment documentation and logistics
Track your shipment from pickup to delivery Taking into consideration
Lowering the Cost – Advising on Packaging to reduce weight and volume and we also consolidate like shipment to move goods at one time, material sourcing counsel, provision of right documentation to avoid costly errors by providing adequate HS Code (Duty Payable), benchmarking carrier and terminal charges, and carrier rate negotiation.
Increasing the Quality – Managing deliveries from point of origin to destination in right quantity, right condition of consignment, consultation and excellent customs service
Delivering at the right Time – Prompt pick up, booking, and clearing process, Improved Visibility, and Provision of shipment update

Ensuring the Safety of your goods – Manual handling compliance. We also take the extra effort to understudy the material/cargo to enable adequate handling techniques in storage and transportation through the use of MSDS, Manuals, Inspection Certificates and other means of information
• Increase supply and order visibility
• Single source for your logistical needs
• Integrate technology and service solutions
• Customer Support
• International fund transfer
• Payment of goods and services abroad

We are hereto serve you better, We are consigned much with the new rate in USD but we can serve you better ad assist you to make your consignment be of a great asset to you and afford you from abandonment at the Port.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, CONTACT/TALK TO OWO4MII TO HELP YOU OUT.
For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com
Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Will get back to You to check the prices.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com
Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2021
Update on both dafs :

Due to new shipping rules, Daf 75 will be shipped with daf 1300 as a one set.
Will write about it later.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

1 Like

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by TalibTruth(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2021
[quote author=oktawian post=99874699]Good Day

Due to fact that in one of our truck that we have in stock for sell, technical safety raport went out, it's the same like MOT in UK and TUV in Germany, You need to do it once a year to make sure truck is roadworthy and safe to drive.

Each time we sold any car or truck, almost all of them are taked to the port of shipping on their own wheels. So it's crushal for us them to be roadworthy, insured nad legal to drive. Like that we are cutting shipping costs for our Clinets. Anyone who purchuased any car or truck from Europe, USA or any other corner of the world, knows how much cost to use recovery truck, specialy when it's about the big vans and trucks.

Last time when i was in Nigeria, i've noticed lack of good and honest Technicians. We even had some cases when they tryed to rip off our clients, telling them that they need for example - new engine or gearbox, but in fact it was simple and cheap issue to fix.

That is why I have started this topic for people to see good quality selling stock and customer service. As well we will show here the pictures of the repairs that needs to be done on our stock and customers purchase.

First case is 1999 year model DAF 75CF 6x4 290 HP Tipper. It's out of tech report and there are some bits to be done before it will pass next one.

- One of the tyre on 2nd axle has diffrent thread then 3 others and need to be change to correct one.
- Rubber hoses on front axle connecting brakes chambers with chassis are old and perish - we need to change them to new ones
- air dryer unit after sitting not used thru the winter, need to be change or refurbish due to air leaking.
- speedometer does not work, it could be wirings, speedo itself or sensor in the gearbox
- alternator light is on - it was fine at the time of bringing the truck from the seller to our storage parking in Poland, but we will check it anyway.

Those are simple things, but needs to be done. We will try to take some pictures before and after as well during fixing it. Maybe even a video, who knows ?

Best Regards Oktawian

hello brother
Please i am planning to get a volkwagen T4 for commercial bus purpose. i have searched and the best type i could find at the moment is the vr6 engine with 6 cylinders.

Please i need your advice on how reliable and strong this engine would be for this purpose.

I have seen your post of 2015 on this very vehicle and i wish i could get a 2.5 petrol in good condition and that comes with auto gear box cause i dont know how to drive manual and i would not like to put the vehicle in another drivers care.

Thanks please help me before i make this very important decision
Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by TalibTruth(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2021
hello brother
Please i am planning to get a volkwagen T4 for commercial bus purpose. i have searched and the best type i could find at the moment is the vr6 engine with 6 cylinders.

Please i need your advice on how reliable and strong this engine would be for this purpose.

I have seen your post of 2015 on this very vehicle and i wish i could get a 2.5 petrol in good condition and that comes with auto gear box cause i dont know how to drive manual and i would not like to put the vehicle in another drivers care.

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by TalibTruth(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2021
oktawian:
Update on both dafs :

Due to new shipping rules, Daf 75 will be shipped with daf 1300 as a one set.
Will write about it later.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

hello brother

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by TalibTruth(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2021
[quote author=oktawian post=99874699]Good Day

Best Regards Oktawian

hello brother

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2021
Aa we spoke on whatsapp about VR6 engine with automatic. Will write it here again for others.

So VR6 engine is a strongest petrol engine available in VW T4 / Transporter. It's really expensive to maintain and person who is doing service on this type o engine needs to know what he is doing. No shortcuts here. Even with manual gearbox, this engine is burning lots of fuel. Automatic gearbox is burning extra 1-2 l of petrol per 100km.

If the bus is for work, best option is to get 2.5L petrol or 2.4 Diesel version with long chassis and manual gearbox. 2.4 diesel has not any turbocharger, like in 2.5 TDI diesel. 2.4 diesel It's simple to fix, normal injection pump with injectors so no worries. Version from 1996 has dual mass flywheel and that is all. It's simple and really strong engine.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com
Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by TalibTruth(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2021
@oktawian i just wanna say a big thank you for being an honest and a man of integrity. Its really being nice doing business with you brother and this is just The beginning of many businesses that we will do together. My volkswagen T4 is working so perfectly and its all thanks to you brother.
I will refer my friends to you. Just keep up the good work bro. God bless and May God continue blessing Nairaland forum where i met you. Appreciate bro

oktawian:
Aa
we spoke on whatsapp about VR6 engine with automatic. Will write it here again for others.

So VR6 engine is a strongest petrol engine available in VW T4 / Transporter. It's really expensive to maintain and person who is doing service on this type o engine needs to know what he is doing. No shortcuts here. Even with manual gearbox, this engine is burning lots of fuel. Automatic gearbox is burning extra 1-2 l of petrol per 100km.

If the bus is for work, best option is to get 2.5L petrol or 2.4 Diesel version with long chassis and manual gearbox. 2.4 diesel has not any turbocharger, like in 2.5 TDI diesel. 2.4 diesel It's simple to fix, normal injection pump with injectors so no worries. Version from 1996 has dual mass flywheel and that is all. It's simple and really strong engine.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by TalibTruth(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2021
@oktawian i just wanna say a big thank you for being an honest and a man of integrity. Its really being nice doing business with you brother and this is just The beginning of many businesses that we will do together. My volkswagen T4 is working so perfectly and its all thanks to you brother.
I will refer my friends to you. Just keep up the good work bro. God bless and May God continue blessing Nairaland forum where i met you. Appreciate bro

oktawian:
Now lets back to 1990 Daf 1300

We picked it up yesterday, it's really like new truck ! Milage is silly ! With no back we easly could do 120 km/h !! cool 500 km way back was really qucik cheesy It's 1990 and it has ABS system !! First time sow something like this in any old truck.

Pictures will tell You more !

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

1 Like

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
We were busy, but one set is ready for shipping.

New order and stock is here, so next week will try to add some photos.

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Long time no see, due to covid we had "small" delays, anyway - now we are back cheesy

In the meantime, our daf get new coolant radiator, new engine front oil seal and has been shipped to Nigeria. Already in Shaki, Oyo state - ready for new buyer.

Here some photos from shipping and first refuel in Nigeria and taking Daf 1300 off the our daf by the owner.

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Here is how the Owner of Daf 1300 thanked us for really good truck, after they took it off from orange DAF 75

AS well some pictures from German port.

Best Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2021
We have next one -
Mercedes Benz C class W202 model for one of our client. Avarage price for "trash" w202 benz is +- 1000 euro, this one cost 2000 euro, but car is 1999 year model , is from 2nd owner, has original milage 140 000 km !! Has no rust !! and this model is known from rusting a lot !! Of course has automatic gearbox and 2.0 petrol 136HP engine, that is relaible and cheap to fix. Has AC system, and looks really clean for the age. As a 22 years old car . needs some care :

-Rear axle has an oil leak
- Ac needs to be regased
- has a dent on the front wing

Here are some pictures :

Regards Oktawian

www.mypawcar.com

Re: Www.mypawcar.com Trucks And Cars Repair Before Shipping Them To Nigeria by oktawian(m): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2021
here more pictures

(1) (Reply)

My Mazda 626 Refused To Start / Ac Blowing Hot After Battery Replaced / "Open Hood" Notification In Camry 2007 XLE V6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.