Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2012 Views)

Happy Mothers' Day / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mariangeles:
Today, the world over is celebrating mothers.

Being a mother is such a blessing, but it also comes with so much pressure, and it takes grace to be able to keep up with the never ending demands of children.

This thread is to appreciate nairalanders who are good mothers (hopefully) to their children. Mamas, even if nobody tells you, you're doing well. It is not easy, but you were made for this.

So, in no particular order, I'm wishing these nairalanders a happy mothers' day. (Pardon me if I don't remember to mention you)

Imalma1 (My conversation with you the other day about pregnancy inspired this thread)
Cutiereborn
Loveymom
Cococandy
Bukatyne
Ujujoan
Breadplanet
Armyofone ( Are you a mum? Because I no sure whether you be man or woman again o grin)
Descarado (Your monicker always always cracks me up grin)
Bjprodint ( You're one strong woman)

If I no remember you, no vex o...

I go modify when I remember.

Thanks a lot Maria, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Mariangeles:

Being a mother is such a blessing, but it also comes with so much pressure, and it takes grace to be able to keep up with the never ending demands of children.

This thread is to appreciate nairalanders who are good mothers (hopefully) to their children. Mamas, even if nobody tells you, you're doing well. It is not easy, but you were made for this.

So, in no particular order, I'm wishing these nairalanders a happy mothers' day. (Pardon me if I don't remember to mention you)

Imalma1 (My conversation with you the other day about pregnancy inspired this thread)
Cutiereborn
Loveymom
Cococandy
Bukatyne
Ujujoan
Breadplanet
Armyofone ( Are you a mum? Because I no sure whether you be man or woman again o grin)

Thank u ma.i am bjprodint

1 Like

Re: . by luscioustrish(f): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2021
KidDarkness:
Uhm.......uhm..... who should I wish? Ehen, ehen Luscioustrish happy mother's day

Awwwww...thank you so much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: . by breadplanets(f): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

Cutiereborn
Loveymom
Cococandy
Bukatyne
Ujujoan
Breadplanet

oh sweetie I'm so grateful for this. You used my previous moniker so I didn't get the mention. Just came across it now. I'm so so grateful. Thank you so much... And happy mothers day to you too

1 Like

Re: . by endsarrrs(f): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mariangeles:

Cutiereborn
Loveymom
Cococandy
Bukatyne
Ujujoan
Breadplanet

Re: . by armyofone(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why you kome quote and not say anything ?

Na wah for you and this kind resurrection during none Easter period tongue grin

[quote author=endsarrrs post=108181880][/quote]
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
HAPPY New Year! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homeless In Western World - Who Is To Be Blamed ? / My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry / South Africa Pastor Stripping His Church Members Naked + Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.