Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) (1840 Views)

100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy / Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here / Binary Options No Loss Pandemic Isolation Quarantine And Recovery Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by RoyalDiadems: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Years ago, when I began my journey into the world of synthetic indices, I came in contact with a good tutor who taught me how to trade. This man had an excellent trading strategy but though he taught me the rudiments of trading, he never taught me his strategy.

When I asked him to teach me his strategy, he charged me $1k for it. I didn't have that amount of money back then, so I couldn't learn how he created wealth daily on Deriv.

I went into research, bought many books, watched many videos and did a lot of demo trading but I discovered one thing: No trader with a good strategy ever unveils it. And if they'll ever sell it, they'll charge you high for it. Why? Because they know they're giving you a money printing machine.

After many years as a Professional trader, I've come to develop my own trading strategy which I have been using to trade with high success rates for years now. I call it The Million Dollar Strategy. This is my own self-made strategy which has helped me so much in trading.

Today, if my great tutor of those years asks me to bring $10k for his strategy, I'll be able to pay, but fortunately for me, I don't need it anymore.

You can peruse the results of my trading activities In the screenshots below. You'll be amazed at the power of the Million Dollar Strategy.

I am not here to make you salivate to make profit on Deriv as I'm doing, but rather, I want to give you the opportunity, if you're smart enough to jump in.

I'll teach my strategy to only a few people. My strategy isn't free. Only unserious fellows would be looking for free strategies that make money. It doesn't actually exist. However, I won't be exhorbitant since I'm willing to help.

Will I charge you $1k like my tutor? No. However, if you are really serious about creating wealth through trading, you'll get my strategy for only #20k. Once I have enough of the few people I am willing to reveal it to, the opportunity would be closed.

Interested? Drop your WhatsApp contact and I'll get in touch. Please, do not waste my time it you aren't ready.

To see the performance of the strategy, please see the Screenshots below.

1 Like

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Bitbibx: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
is it custom indicator, EA robot or mobile strategy?
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Achor1111(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
You are a gullible novice.
0.01 lot size can achieve same result, compared to your 0.50, you don't know what you're risking or not gaining.
If you know, you know.
Successful traders don't throw tantrum

1 Like

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by RoyalDiadems: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Bitbibx:
is it custom indicator, EA robot or mobile strategy?

No indicator. No EA.
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Omo, all these your lot size eeh,, grin. It can send someone to village in 2min

4 Likes

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Adeyemitoheeb1: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
RoyalDiadems:
Years ago, when I began my journey into the world of synthetic indices, I came in contact with a good tutor who taught me how to trade. This man had an excellent trading strategy but though he taught me the rudiments of trading, he never taught me his strategy.

When I asked him to teach me his strategy, he charged me $1k for it. I didn't have that amount of money back then, so I couldn't learn how he created wealth daily on Deriv.

I went into research, bought many books, watched many videos and did a lot of demo trading but I discovered one thing: No trader with a good strategy ever unveils it. And if they'll ever sell it, they'll charge you high for it. Why? Because they know they're giving you a money printing machine.

After many years as a Professional trader, I've come to develop my own trading strategy which I have been using to trade with high success rates for years now. I call it The Million Dollar Strategy. This is my own self-made strategy which has helped me so much in trading.

Today, if my great tutor of those years asks me to bring $10k for his strategy, I'll be able to pay, but fortunately for me, I don't need it anymore.

You can peruse the results of my trading activities In the screenshots below. You'll be amazed at the power of the Million Dollar Strategy.

I am not here to make you salivate to make profit on Deriv as I'm doing, but rather, I want to give you the opportunity, if you're smart enough to jump in.

I'll teach my strategy to only a few people. My strategy isn't free. Only unserious fellows would be looking for free strategies that make money. It doesn't actually exist. However, I won't be exhorbitant since I'm willing to help.

Will I charge you $1k like my tutor? No. However, if you are really serious about creating wealth through trading, you'll get my strategy for only #20k. Once I have enough of the few people I am willing to reveal it to, the opportunity would be closed.

Interested? Drop your WhatsApp contact and I'll get in touch. Please, do not waste my time it you aren't ready.

To see the performance of the strategy, please see the Screenshots below.
I laugh in adjective, i get all this your results with just 0.01 lot size,imagine i use 0.50 lot size i will now be making 5 times of your profit.
More pips to you
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by RoyalDiadems: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adeyemitoheeb1:
I laugh in adjective, i get all this your results with just 0.01 lot size,imagine i use 0.50 lot size i will now be making 5 times of your profit.
More pips to you

The strategy doesn't have to do with lot size. You missed the point completely.
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Adeyemitoheeb1: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
RoyalDiadems:

The strategy doesn't have to do with lot size. You missed the point completely.
Sorry i didn't include that i have my own personal strategy
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by RoyalDiadems: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Adeyemitoheeb1:
Sorry i didn't include that i have my own personal strategy

That's great, but that doesn't mean you should downplay another's strategy without verifying it.

I'm happy for you actually.
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by showafrica(m): 12:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Anything synthetic is worst than bet9ja, you are using demo account dey do 0.5, try am with real money and see if u no go park go village.

1 Like

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Raph3177(m): 4:43am On Mar 15, 2021
showafrica:
Anything synthetic is worst than bet9ja, you are using demo account dey do 0.5, try am with real money and see if u no go park go village.
The man is a big fool he is just trying to rip off an unsuspecting victim 20k kill u dear

1 Like

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by RoyalDiadems: 5:58am On Mar 15, 2021
showafrica:

Let me tell you what I do.

I try as much as possible to avoid spikes. I have a perfect strategy, but no strategy is above spikes. I rarely getcaught up in spikes only because I don't tarry long in my trades. I take little profits a close positions often.

My Volatility 75 trades happen in a matter of seconds. I close position no matter how small the profit is.

Also, I don't fund my deriv account with what I cannot lose. I prefer funding $200 ten times a day than funding $2,000 at a go. If in case I get caught up in a huge spike, I will only lose $200 a d not $2,000. There are many other rules I observe which I cannot tell you here.

To think you've seen and known everything is the worse thing that can ever happen to a man because, it closes the door of learning against you. And when you fail to learn, you start to limp..

1 Like

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by RoyalDiadems: 5:58am On Mar 15, 2021
Raph3177:

The man is a big fool he is just trying to rip off an unsuspecting victim 20k kill u dear

I try as much as possible to avoid spikes. I have a perfect strategy, but no strategy is above spikes. I rarely getcaught up in spikes only because I don't tarry long in my trades. I take little profits a close positions often.

My Volatility 75 trades happen in a matter of seconds. I close position no matter how small the profit is.

Also, I don't fund my deriv account with what I cannot lose. I prefer funding $200 ten times a day than funding $2,000 at a go. If in case I get caught up in a huge spike, I will only lose $200 a d not $2,000. There are many other rules I observe which I cannot tell you here.

To think you've seen and known everything is the worse thing that can ever happen to a man because, it closes the door of learning against you. And when you fail to learn, you start to limp..

Now, tell me who the big fool is.
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by showafrica(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2021
RoyalDiadems:

Do you know those spikes are done by a human being that's why I told you its worst than bet9ja. No matter how careful you are on artificial indices, one day they will wait for you. You are just wining some because they are monitoring those with higher stakes. Take my advice, you can't win for too long. It is like virtual soccer. I would be interested if you are getting this same result in pure forex market. Avoid synthetic indices, na human being program and his aim is to make profit for the company everyday.

2 Likes

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by showafrica(m): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2021
Raph3177:

I don tell am na, synthetic means artificial... Those signal are programmed by the brokers and to think they will allow you chop them, na joke u dey joke.
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Raph3177(m): 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
RoyalDiadems:

Now, tell me who the big fool is.
U are making money and u here looking for 20k why not concentrate and make more money oga?? U are just a stupid fraudster go and rest ode

3 Likes

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Adeyemitoheeb1: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
RoyalDiadems:

That's great, but that doesn't mean you should downplay another's strategy without verifying it.

I'm happy for you actually.
Apology
More pips to us
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by RoyalDiadems: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Raph3177:

U are making money and u here looking for 20k why not concentrate and make more money oga?? U are just a stupid fraudster go and rest ode

Another one spotted. Men who judge others without giving them opportunity to prove themselves.
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by holuhseun(m): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Send ur number to jos4u@ymail.com, let me contact u@roy
RoyalDiadems:

Another one spotted. Men who judge others without giving them opportunity to prove themselves.
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by shegzy0514(m): 2:24am On Mar 16, 2021
RoyalDiadems:

Send me ur investor password and ur id

1 Like

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by SavageResponse(m): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2021
RoyalDiadems:

One thing I have observed is that those who are actually making money from forex trading and binary options don't have time to be chasing people around to come and buy strategies from them!

2 Likes

Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by RoyalDiadems: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
SavageResponse:

One thing I have observed is that those who are actually making money from forex trading and binary options don't have time to be chasing people around to come and buy strategies from them!

But, individuals aren't the same. People have different reasons for doing whatever they do. For instance, I can't manage account for anyone. I'll rather give him my strategy for a token. Whereas, there are others who'll prefer to manage your account for you rather than teach you what they do.

Personally, I tend towards empowerment, rather than exploitation. However, I want it to cost you something, so you can value it.
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Yanucar: 9:32am On May 27, 2022
Hello, the trading platform is the trader's main working tool that allows you to trade in the financial markets. The platform includes everything you need for successful online trading: trading, technical analysis of quotes and fundamental analysis, automated trading, as well as the ability to trade from mobile devices. In addition, you can work not only with Forex instruments, but also trade options, futures and stocks on the stock exchange. In that case, you can download MetaTrader, which has a wide range of options suitable for different purposes and has a lot of advantages.
Re: My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) by Qqqp: 5:22pm On May 27, 2022
Robots to trade binary options

(1) (Reply)

Earning ₦208,000 Monthly With 100% Video Proof In Nigeria / 4 Bedroom Semi-detached Apartment architectural design / Access Bank Public Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.