Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Looking For A Lucrative Business? This Is For You! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Lucrative Business? This Is For You! (224 Views)

Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / How To Start A Lucrative Phone Maintenance/repair Business In Nigeria / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Lucrative Business? This Is For You! by reallions(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
A Story That Proves The Point.

After we launched these innovative products recently, I got permission to do a presentation to a set of provincial pastors in one of the leading pentecostal churches in Nigeria. Though the products have series of application across various industries, I did a live demo of how they could be applied to grow the membership of any church by a minimum of 10% every month.

It was a highly successful demonstration! Right there, one of the pastors paid for my flight to Portharcourt and orders came streaming in. I was lodged in a palatial apartment in Portharcourt and was chauffeured from province to province to showcase the innovation. We had lot of sales.

What product am I talking about? Well, they are growth enhancement products that serve advertising purposes as well as customer relation and customer retention purposes. We are currently deploying to churches across the 36 states of the federation for a start but they are also applicable in banking, ecommerce, multilevel marketing industries, political spheres etcetera.

Who Are We?
We are a young organisation of smart minds deploying technology and optimising the advancement in telecommunications to redefine business growth and customer experience in all sectors of human endeavours.

Our Key Selling Point
We have our core strength in our ability to deliver quality products at very affordable costs.

Partnership Opportunity Explained
We have chosen to offer our partnership only for a limited time to serious-minded individuals with entrepreneurial drive, who love to promote creative solutions and are strong influencers within their communities.

Why This Partnership Will Pay You Greatly
1. The solution we've brought is totally NEW in the business space. We make bold to say that no one else offers it as we speak, asides our company. You enjoy great monopoly with us.
2. For persons who take the time to understand the business modality, you are assured of making a minimum of 6-8 figures monthly if you choose to take the business seriously.
3. It is a business with low capital entry, even a student can start it with his/her little savings.
4. Our products are very affordable, making it very easy to market to anyone or any organisation.

How Do You Get Started?
This business is not one to explain on the pages of nairaland, you need to attend a FREE live demo which we do every week via zoom, for you to properly understand how it works.

Where's The Guaranty?
I guarantee that all of our products will WOW you and the demo alone will convince you to.

It will quicken your entrepreneurial drive to run with the business.

Without nagging about it, you'll see the volume of wealth available to you if you decide to run with this business.

Interested?
Send "book me" via WhatsApp now to have a reservation for the week. WhatsApp number is 08068230088. Looking forward to having you connect with this life changing opportunity in the telecoms industry.

WhatsApp 08068230088 now!

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Most Luxurious And Extravagant Skyscraper: Lucreziabysujimoto / The Best Music Video Promotion Services To Make It Big In The Music Industry / Kufman Technical Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.