Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Help Out On This Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Out On This Issue (579 Views)

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Out On This Issue by ayomilore: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kindly advise me on the best way to make a woman financially responsible at home.
I've been out of job for some months, just got one job this month with a lot of bills to settle and my madam is saying she's not doing nothing. I pay all the bills in the past with little support from her when she feel likes but this very time I need to settle our rent that is due already, pay for kids school fees also due already and utility bills. Just need her support in the area of food stuff. Note she works and earn almost the same salary with me.

Thanks.
Re: Help Out On This Issue by chatinent: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
What I'll do:

Set up a business for her. It'll serve as an extra income.

Cut expenses. If I drink four bottles a day, I'll limit it to one in the evening.

Buy things in bags, not in petty retails. I mean, avoid buy cups of rice at all cost. Buy half bag at least. Same with others...

Plan ahead.

Make a good budget for the next month, with budgeted money too for anything that may come up.

I'll work as a team and friend with my wife to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: Help Out On This Issue by Angelacruz: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
family matter...
Re: Help Out On This Issue by LadySarah: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
You can't bleed more blood than you carry.where your money reach you stop.Everybody will be involved in the shaming.

I really don't understand my sex,I don't.How do you see your better half groaning cos of the burden of debt and still remain self-centered?

Mehn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Out On This Issue by mutter(f): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
The woman is there to support the man.
Very inconsiderate of her.
That's not a for better for worse marriage.
Re: Help Out On This Issue by Uyi168: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Marriage only favor women.
U feed, clothe and shelter her for years, no two ear go hear am..
Immediately u are out of job for few months, the whole street go hear am..

1 Like

Re: Help Out On This Issue by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
chatinent:
What I'll do:

Set up a business for her. It'll serve as an extra income.

Cut expenses. If I drink four bottles a day, I'll limit it to one in the evening.

Buy things in bags, not in petty retails. I mean, avoid buy cups of rice at all cost. Buy half bag at least. Same with others...

Plan ahead.

Make a good budget for the next month, with budgeted money too for anything that may come up.

I'll work as a team and friend with my wife to make it happen.

Thats not the answer to the question. Uncle.

What should be done to madam who has refused to assist him with feeding. Madam is not willing to do anything here whether you open Dangote factory or not, she said she'd done!

Have a nice century.
Re: Help Out On This Issue by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Do your part and leave the feeding for her. Or ask her to chose between your responsibility and feeding as she may not be comfortable with the latter.
Re: Help Out On This Issue by ayomilore: 3:13am On Mar 15, 2021
Thanks all. I'm so glad for the good verdict I got from the good and supportive wives in the house. I have decided to major on the major bills and leave the little one for her.

God bless us all.
Re: Help Out On This Issue by chatinent: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
AsherAmari:

Thats not the answer to the question. Uncle.

What should be done to madam who has refused to assist him with feeding. Madam is not willing to do anything here whether you open Dangote factory or not, she said she'd done!

Have a nice century.

Re: Help Out On This Issue by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
People Should Learn to structure their
Marriages and Relationships.
I created a thread for this; titled:
Contract of Companionship.
https://www.nairaland.com/6450268/contract-companionship
Re: Help Out On This Issue by Houseofglam7(f): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Get Help Or Kill My Self. / Turkey Pre Order Bags / Which Luxury Mattress Is The Best To Buy In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.