Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu (46978 Views)

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) / Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / FFK Thanks His Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Being Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by drinoayo: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode on Sunday praised his first wife Regina Fani-Kayode, a Ghanaian, describing her as ‘faithful’, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode regularly praises Regina on social media. However, his most recent adulation followed a statement the Ghanaian released on Saturday attacking the ex-minister’s estranged wife Precious Chikwendu who is seeking custody of her four children in court.

Regina in the statement claimed Chikwendu had written defamatory and scandalous things about her husband which were false.

‘‘Precious Chikwendu, a strange woman that he took under his roof, married under law and custom, and lived with for seven years. Who are you trying to fool? You are nothing but a wretched ingrate and God will punish you and all your siblings for your ingratitude and lies,’’ she said.

‘‘Precious, you are just a sick woman and a big liar. I know you collected over half a million USD dollars from Femi within the first few months of meeting him for a fake investment. We have witnesses to prove it and remember that you even asked me to thank him for it. I also know he set you up in one business or the other four times in seven years and got you offices etc. but you squandered it all.”

Chikwendu had claimed that Fani-Kayode abused her while they were married and that he had mental issues, but Regina countered, saying Chikwendu was the one “locked up in a mental hospital for one month after trying to kill him and his children.”

Celebrating his wife on Mothering Sunday, Fani-Kayode wrote on social media:
“The one and only and the best of the best. As faithful as always and as constant as the northern star. Even where I made the wrong choices you forgave and stood by me. You are my everything. Love you forever G! ❤”

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10159276764932210/

Chikwendu, a former beauty queen, wants the court to compel Fani-Kayode to give her a monthly payment of N3.5 million for the upkeep of the four sons.

The news of their separation was made public in September 2020.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by densiks: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
FFK na very useless werey from all angles.

I Dey enjoy him comedy angry

Meanwhile are IPobians not seeing what FFK is doing to their beloved hardworking daughter?

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by vengertime: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
See

Number 1: Sense them no get

Number 2: they're all attention seekers

Number 3: they're nuisance

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by SaintBishop: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Is that his Ghana wife? shocked shocked She's hot grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Soolmus: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Money is very important.. always remember that

7 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by merieam16(f): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
I siddon they look....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by obama30: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
drinoayo:
Former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode on Sunday praised his first wife Regina Fani-Kayode, a Ghanaian, describing her as ‘faithful’, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Fani-Kayode regularly praises Regina on social media. However, his most recent adulation followed a statement the Ghanaian released on Saturday attacking the ex-minister’s estranged wife Precious Chikwendu who is seeking custody of her four children in court.

Regina in the statement claimed Chikwendu had written defamatory and scandalous things about her husband which were false.

‘‘Precious Chikwendu, a strange woman that he took under his roof, married under law and custom, and lived with for seven years. Who are you trying to fool? You are nothing but a wretched ingrate and God will punish you and all your siblings for your ingratitude and lies,’’ she said.

‘‘Precious, you are just a sick woman and a big liar. I know you collected over half a million USD dollars from Femi within the first few months of meeting him for a fake investment. We have witnesses to prove it and remember that you even asked me to thank him for it. I also know he set you up in one business or the other four times in seven years and got you offices etc. but you squandered it all.”

Chikwendu had claimed that Fani-Kayode abused her while they were married and that he had mental issues, but Regina countered, saying Chikwendu was the one “locked up in a mental hospital for one month after trying to kill him and his children.”

Chikwendu, a former beauty queen, wants the court to compel Fani-Kayode to give her a monthly payment of N3.5 million for the upkeep of the four sons.

Lalasticlala

I marcy for FFK the day he will be beating up at Ghana when this Gambler of a Regina finishes her gambling with him.

He's just joking with a Ghanaian, for a Ghanian to love Nigerian means he/she see the Nigerian as something win in gambling.

FFK you have power to do chikwe as you wish, but i am waiting to see how powerful you are the day the gambler your living with finishes with you, that is if your alive to fight her. Even rich men in Ghana don't marry Ghanians lady because the girls knew all type of poison that cannot dictate by lab.

I am sorry for what is coming to you from viper snake you're praising.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by jimyjames(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
drinoayo:

Lalasticlala
FFKs wives
1) Saratu atta(1987-1990)

2)-Yemisi olasunbo adeniji(1991-1995)

3) Regina Amonoo(1997-)

4) precious
chikwendu 2014

so how is Regina the first wife?

28 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by BlackPantherxXx: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
FFK just dey catch cruise.... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by drizslim(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Typical stray dog who is in love with who's available ATM

I wonder between him and Ned who will win the Amu razor of the century

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Brokenspirit1: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nawa o
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Uyi168: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
All these men nor get shame...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Nuelito: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
FFK just dey chop and clean mouth

11 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
He is always marrying and divorcing, this is looking like a clear case of a jealous spirit wife(aka sexual demons) troubling his marriages.

He should go for a hot deliverance session, its no longer looking ordinary.

13 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Shikena(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
I'm 100% positive that within six months we go hear "Breaking News: Alaafin marries Ghanaian beauty!" grin

11 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by chiagozien(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Yoruba men are all the same.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
chiagozien:
Yoruba men are all the same.

Nwanna u are right but u okwa ifu that chikwendu girl anaghim emelu ya ebele ma ncha. How can she not see through FFK who has serial cases of domestix abuse and violence undecided

Okwa ifu nwada obuna na achoghi inwe uche , obu ihe kwesili ha.. chop am and dump am if that will make am get sense.
Ufodu nime ha enweghi uche. ubulu okuko

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Things are happening embarassed
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by travelinfo: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
I think FFK should relax because he's not getting any younger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by fredoooooo: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Werey ni bobo oni kokoye yi grin

So he don move form east go Ghana .. women ehn ,later dem go say make we pity this one too undecided

4 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by nakkodii(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
this guy keeps jumping from woman to woman.
These Yoruba Muslims sha....
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by kambili999(f): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
OK ma. He is such an awesome man. OK. But why aren't you still married to him

4 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by janedonez(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Skunk
Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Soolmus: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
cool

A sixty years old man behaving like a toddler

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by elmessiahs(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
when you don't value what you have, you will lose it.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Neddstark: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Say this and that about FFK. But at least he marries the women he loves.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
You said she is requesting 4 ffk to pay her 3.5million for child support every month. Isn't that robbery. shocked

1 Like

Re: FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu by Mindlog: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Sighs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.