Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) (82240 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Echara:

The planet earth is about 4.5 billion years since it was created. But humans have only lived on earth for less than 6.5 thousand years.

Animals have hundreds of millions of years on earth before man was created.

Plants and rocks have lived for billions of years on earth � before man was created.

Man was the last of God's creation.
as at 2 million years ago, the first set of humans existed
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
witworth:
you're behind, wake up from your slumber

You will be behind in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Pwashiks(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:
70million what?? shocked.
Is the earth even up to 7 millions years? Lie with conscience na.
my brother, the earth is about 4 billion yrs old. Get updated

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Xtopher123(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Do people know there's something called CARBON dating?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by witworth(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
70 million years ago, hmn... Just imagine how so old, time is bigger than we know it.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by EMMY76: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

My Iman is unshakable
My faith is standing tall and will not fall like the walls of Jericho
How can you say the world is over 70million years old when the Quran and Bible says 6000 years. We will not take it! Who is bank rolling you?

I believe God must have created dinosaurs and every other thing in the world millions of years before creating human beings.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by witworth(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:

You will be behind in Jesus name.
Amen.
smiles... Coz I don't understand how you're copying from someone and you still believe he is wrong.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Djamel:

the Bible didn't mention Dinosaurs?
we had them

there's proof
What's dragon ? Some people just dey talk wetin dem no sabi
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Rossonero: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Golan007:

By scientific method.

How do people know there's heaven and hell?
The Holy Bible
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Echara: 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:

According to your holy Bible, it's just 5000yrs old.

There you go wrong bro. That's according to those who don't understand the Bible dating or chronology.

Following the creation account in the Bible you'll see that the earth has been in existence for billions of years. And carbon dating proves that right. For example some rocks are more than 2 billion years old, and studying the fossil record shows that animals lived hundreds of millions of years before man was created

Only a myopic person will see the creation account as just a literal 24 hour day. But those days actually described periods and not literal days.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Continue believing this trash and those behind carbon dating una hear?

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by simplesearch: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
ProfAmaben:
Fraud Jesus and mohammad head slammers won't be happy about this news.

What do you gain from this. Anyway you will be forgiven as far as Jesus is concern because of his love for mankind and for the sake of your never dying soul, but be assured you won't be that lucky if you depart the earth without making your ways right with God.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Quitam: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

My Iman is unshakable
How can you say the world is over 70million years old when the Quran and Bible says 6000 years. We will not take it! Who is bank rolling you?

Oga, there isn't anywhere in the Quran where it's said that the world is 6000 years old. If there is, pls prove me wrong. Thanks
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Bosun13: 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
But bible and qur'an didn't mention year world have been existing na!.
It was year adam eve sent to earth he mentioned...
Why argument?
Bible and Quran made us know trees and animals hav bn existing b4 adam and eve. But mention year precisely
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
When science makes a discovery, religion becomes ill-tempered.

This is why science and religion no go ever gree.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

But my Bible says the Earth and all creation is just 6000 years old. And the Bible doesn't lie
Where does it say that?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Pyhonist: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
YungMillionaire:

The brains of many Nigerians have been eaten up rotten by Christianity and Islam

Keep making excuses for your unbelief.

There are religious freaks and I concur they are many in this Nigeria, but I belief in one true Ruler and Creator of the seven heavens and unknown number of worlds including earth.

That is Almighty Allah. The lucky ones with eyes and ears must have seen and heard that which I have seen and heard.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
Newton85:
Oga, just answer the question. How did you know there was heaven and hell?
because of polarity.
Man vs woman
Up vs down
Life vs death
Day vs night
North vs soutj
Evil vs good
Hell vs heaven
God vs devil.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Even scientists question their own carbon dating standards and many declare that it is inaccurate but those anti religion people here who are not scientists and do not even know how carbon dating works would rather embrace this falsehood with their whole chest just so they would use it to discredit creation.

Right here is them having FAITH in what scientists say despite not being a part of the process but they mock Christian's for having the same faith in what they believe in.

HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
MetroBaba1:
How them take arrive at 70million years?

Very simple and I will explain the mystery of creation to you at least to the best of my knowledge.

The Bible says a day in heaven is like a thousand years on earth.

Now when GOD was creating the earth, it was not stated specifically if he did all one day after the other but we were told that he did the creation in 6days meaning he just might create the beast and let them be for years(By heaven calculation) which may translate to millions of years on earth.

So each day of creation may have several heavenly days in between.

Intact using simple human logic, I believe there was no need for GOD to rush the creations cos there will definitely be need for him to see how each creation thrives on earth before adding another one.

I may be wrong o cos I'm not GOD but just judging by the scriptural reference of 1000years on earth is like a day in heaven.

I hope this makes a little sense.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Dammyrichy: 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
offset67:
do you know how you sound right now?

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Wettoid123: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
lies everywhere!
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by SirGod: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:

Is the earth even up to 7 millions years?
Lie with conscience na.

Earth is over 3.5b years and it remains about 3.3b years for it to expire in which it is only 1.2b years that is left when there will be no more air on Earth, which means zero life on Earth in the next 1.2b years. Making it 4.7b years old when possible life on Earth will exit.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:

According to your holy Bible, it's just 5000yrs old.

So which one do you believe and trust to be more accurate: the Holy Bible or Science?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Golan007:
Nigerians say it is a lie but they believe in heaven.

It's a lie and I believe in heaven.

You too believe this ambiguous claim and find it difficult to believe in a heaven.

70milion years old animal sitting on eggs. Why is it not sitting on it's babies. 70 million not 70 thousand o.

Lie Muhammed must have trained under these whites.

Has scientists claimed they have finished the exploration of Universe? When they keep discovering new planets and stars everyday.

Ask them and they'll tell you the Space has no end grin

Logically, that means they can't claim there is no heaven when they are yet to see the end of Space.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

But my Bible says the Earth and all creation is just 6000 years old. And the Bible doesn't lie

indeed......the bible is full of lies.......some concorted stories to decieve their docile followers.......

I will rather stick with science, than some story book.....
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by offset67(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=Dammyrichy post=99917117][/quote]

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by bukxy: 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

where in the bible? which verse and chapter?

the bible says one day could be equivalent to 1 thousand years in the face of God.

the bible says God created everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th day.
what if 1 day was 1,2,3,4... million years

u remember that God separated the firmament from earth,rivers from land,darkness from light.

that could mean the sand,sea,stones rock where already existing before the account of creation in the bible (though God created them).
then probably to my understand what God did again was to restructure the earth,probably which was when the account of the creation started.

so it's possible the earth could be 2 billion years old.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by ChocolateWine(f): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

My Iman is unshakable

The Bible doesn't teach that the earth is 6000 years, I don't know of Quran.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:

Is the earth even up to 7 millions years?
Lie with conscience na.
meet goddess sisterfire on her nature thread and ask her about things that confuses u , cos she is a reincanated who was among the creators billions of years back , her goddess name is runes-waedlei or something , I can't spell it well
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/105#99917102
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Sikechukwu81(m): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Same way they arrived at the internet that is enabling you ask this mumu questions.... science. [/quote]

You have won it all!!
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Know about ur existence billions of years back with a reincanated goddess daughter of Scarletlady ,called runes on>>

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me/105#99917102

Don't die with ur ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.