Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) (82233 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kkins25(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2021
brainhgeek:
I am a Christian, a zoologist, a geneticist and I believe in creation by an intelligent designer.
If you believe in evolution, I am not against your opinion, I only believe that there is no big bang without a big banger, no primordial soup without a cook and no evolution without an intelligent designer.
I am of the opinion the earth is as old as science revealed. [s]No one knows for sure the calendar scale used since the time of Adam but one thing I know for sure is that, before Adam was created, God had created a perfect world years long , read Job 38 for a snippet of the creation process which would have fit in between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2.
[/s]
Dont repeat the canceled again.

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 12:45am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:
70million what?? shocked.

Is the earth even up to 7 millions years?
Lie with conscience na.

The best way to hide your stupidity is to shut up
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Djamel:

the earth is far above that

possibly over 2 billions years old

she's seen it all

Over 4 billion, actually
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Image123:

Could almost bet your sorry self will be here moaning. You so much want God not to exist, eeyah. While real evolution doesn't remove the existence of God, most of what you usually and hopingly jump at is sham. Physical science should not require so much faith, there's too much faith wasted here. Get real Life.

Not surprised your frustrated self would come here looking for me to quote me 10 times. grin
Bask in your tears bro. grin grin grin
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2021
brainhgeek:
I am a Christian, a zoologist, a geneticist and I believe in creation by an intelligent designer.
If you believe in evolution, I am not against your opinion, I only believe that there is no big bang without a big banger, no primordial soup without a cook and no evolution without an intelligent designer.
I am of the opinion the earth is as old as science revealed. No one knows for sure the calendar scale used since the time of Adam but one thing I know for sure is that, before Adam was created, God had created a perfect world years long , read Job 38 for a snippet of the creation process which would have fit in between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2.

Who's the intelligent designer's intelligent designer? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Scientists Sha. Wild animals with an amazing fight or flight instincts would sit on eggs and die[/b] grin

People who swallow whatever comes out of the mouth of scientists should think about the above.... then ask themselves if this is really possible. We need to question what is put before us as facts. Science require proof..... belief is like an opinion... every man is entitled to believe whatever he wants to. It is foolish to compare Science with belief. Dinosaurs....did they really exist? .... if yes... why have their complete skeletal remains not been found in whatever region they roamed? The scientific explanation on how they became extinct is hilarious. Are they sure this one is not a bird?.... like the one they had established was some carnivorous dinosaur... after putting together some bones like jigsaw puzzle..... only to discover yearsss later the bones were of a tropical bird which was discovered frozen in deep Arctic ice. Hmmm.... death came suddenly to this one... no time to even get off the eggs!
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by hoopernikao: 12:53am On Mar 16, 2021
Golan007:

By scientific method.

How do people know there's heaven and hell?

What concerns heaven in the talk of Dinosaur?

Stay on topic or you have an unsettled issue at heart? grin
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by highbee02: 1:00am On Mar 16, 2021
MetroBaba1:
How them take arrive at 70million years?

Sometimes, the scientists/evolutionists use carbon dating to determine the age of fossils

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by emmatuxz(m): 1:10am On Mar 16, 2021
The Bible never said the earth is 6,000 but this present man era is 6,000 years.
Bible let us know there are beings before this present.
Study to shew yourself approved.
Bible gave records of pre-adamic world, where we have beings like Dinosaurs but they were destroyed cos of Satan rebellions act, because he was in charge then..
Chat me up for biblical reference.
The Bible is accurate
Science is just discovery what bible has said before.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 1:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Uyi168:

Radio dating.
carbon dating.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by alizma: 1:23am On Mar 16, 2021
MetroBaba1:
The same way they sit in America and tell us our population and you and I will agree, knowing fully well that we can't even remember the last time there was population census in our country.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by yom2(m): 1:50am On Mar 16, 2021
Uyi168:

According to your holy Bible, it's just 5000yrs old.
even Greek and roman history predates that
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Maghan37: 2:48am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:
Is the earth even up to 7 millions years? Lie with conscience na.
The Earth is at least 4.5 billion years old.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 3:27am On Mar 16, 2021
naijapips04:

Same way they arrived at the internet that is enabling you ask this mumu questions.... science.
Most Nigerians are educated illiterates cheesy
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 3:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Golan007:
Nigerians say it is a lie but they believe in heaven.

All these lies just to discredit the word of God. 70 million years bone would have turned to dust by now
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by QueTeddy: 3:58am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:

Lie with conscience na.
It's called 'Carbon Dating'.
Read about it.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:37am On Mar 16, 2021
You just dey ignorant. The earth is over 4.5 billion years old!
pozehnani:

Lie with conscience na.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:20am On Mar 16, 2021
naijapips04:

Same way they arrived at the internet that is enabling you ask this mumu questions.... science.
u wicked grin

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 5:32am On Mar 16, 2021
MetroBaba1:

Carbon dating

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Swiftboy(m): 5:41am On Mar 16, 2021
Uyi168:

According to your holy Bible, it's just 5000yrs old.
There's nowhere in the Bible such is recorded. lipsrsealed
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2021
MetroBaba1:

But like someone said up there, you believe in heaven. Jokers grin grin
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:

How did you know this? I don't believe though unless you provide urthentic source.

What source did the missionaries provide you and your ancestors? Rubbish!
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2021
WestAfricaan:

But my Bible says the Earth and all creation is just 6000 years old. And the Bible doesn't lie

Who exactly wrote the Bible??
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by dogmart(m): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2021
naijapips04:

Lol. Salvage response!

It is well. Science is real!
Religion is faith!
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2021
Djamel:

the Bible didn't mention Dinosaurs?
we had them

there's proof

The word "dinosaur" was coined in 1841, but you except a book that has existed thousands of years before that to have used the word
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2021
Stupid researchers grin
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by NinjaMetahuman: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Scientists say creation is a lie but they believe in this
because science is not closed.
Its not a religion.
If you have your doubt, you can prove everyone wrong by carrying out your own experiment and bringing believable fact. Then, you can win millions and even nobel price.

Infact, science encourages you to ask why and How. And no one will send you to hell if you don't believe what some scientists say.

On the other hand, anything religion or god says is final and you are not allowed to dispute it or you will go to another imaginary hell or just get killed by ngry fanatic.

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:

Lie with conscience na.
the world is over 4.543 billion years
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:

Lie with conscience na.
the earth is over 4.543 billion years
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2021
kkins25:
Dont repeat the canceled again.

No one knows for sure the calendar scale used since the time of Adam but one thing I know for sure is that, before Adam was created, God had created a perfect world years long , read Job 38 for a snippet of the creation process which would have fit in between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2021
Djamel:

the earth is far above that

possibly over 2 billions years old

she's seen it all

4.6 billion years old

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Splitmind: 7:07am On Mar 16, 2021
WestAfricaan:

But my Bible says the Earth and all creation is just 6000 years old. And the Bible doesn't lie

Nope, everything is accurate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.