Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences (51969 Views)

Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021 / Doctors Share Their Experiences With Nigerian Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
Oyibo has finally decided to finish our body system
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by Roseey0(f): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
HBB1:
I had horrible side effects after the 1st dose... really horrible!

Some people however don't have the minutest problems.
They are up and about the very next moment.

To take 2nd dose sef, na to start paracetamol 2 days before the shot. grin
So you will go take the 2nd?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by greatbuc(m): 10:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
The true meaning of vaccination is to introduce a clinical version of the virus to you and allow your body fight producing fighter cells ready for the real one. If you felt somehow.. Its probably working for you. As for me, I have blackseed oil.. Any yeye cough? One cover full for 3 days. Iyalaya coronation

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by 001spice: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
The only way this vaccine can get into my body is only if they find a way of pollutting it to the air.aside that they can as well go to hell with the vaccine.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by 001spice: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
The only way this there yeye vaccine can get into my body is only if they find a way to pollute it into the air,aside that they can as well go to hell with their vaccine. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by MackDams(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here [url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]
& thank me later!

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by musicwriter(m): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
@You all.

The COVID-19 drug was shipped you by your slave masters in Britain who are using you all as guinea pigs. France already proposed that and were cautioned but as for Britain, they work with the dumbest third world country leader such as your commander in chief, which allows them go directly to your government.

Astrazenica or whatever is an improperly manufactured drug done overnight and promoted by brain-dead leaders like your commander in chief- a big modern slave. The drug can't be shipped elsewhere, it's only going to slaves in former British colonies. That's what colonialism was about- to create market for British products.

The British people themselves refused to take the drug and have opted for the Pfizer med.

If Astrazeneca cures COVID-19 for real, Britain would use it for her citizens and will have no single dose left to ship to Africa.

Slaves wake up!. When will Africans wake up!!

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by SarkinYarki: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Congrats you have all become docile stupid zombies after taking that gene altering cocktail

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by airsaylongcome: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
HBB1:

Those body pains....Jesus!

I begin dey wonder at a time if I no get Sickle Cell wey person no tell me. grin

I felt it deep in my bones!

Hahahahahahahahaha....I used to dreads waking up in the morning. Body go be like where Dangote trailer drive pass.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by SarkinYarki: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
greatbuc:
The true meaning of vaccination is to introduce a clinical version of the virus to you and allow your body fight producing fighter cells ready for the real one. If you felt somehow.. Its probably working for you. As for me, I have blackseed oil.. Any yeye cough? One cover full for 3 days. Iyalaya coronation

That's not how these so called MRNA vaccines work again ...no clinical version of any virus is released into you at all but rather the MRNA Vaccine tries to to tweak your genes to release antibodies

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
So that they will inject 666 into my body, e no go work.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by petitejolie(f): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
ImDStar:
Did that happened to our devilish and wicked politician too
did Dey take it? Dey didn’t jaare.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by Shalommy(f): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
I won't take that shit period.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by kingsoul34(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
I said it, na water them give this people at the top grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by adedoyinbenson(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
anishe:
First page comment. Congrats to me

Yinmu
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
I will be very happy if they give me the money for the vaccine rather than vaccinating me with that scamdamic vaccine
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by gnykelly(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
hope it is being kept in the recommended temperature. cos we too careless
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by Thatnaijaboi(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
The side effects varies in different people. Make una go sidon. Go and get vaccinated
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by Originalsly: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

That's not how these so called MRNA vaccines work again ...no clinical version of any virus is released into you at all but rather the MRNA Vaccine tries to to tweak your genes to release antibodies

This is what most people do not know.... mRNA vaccines basically control your immune response.... technology controlling nature. Dolly... a sheep used to introduce cloning to the world... looked all normal... the science caught up with nature... no side effects then.... but later on the sheep began to age prematurely and basically died of old age wayyy before the usual life expectancy. We're at it again..... in a rush to match nature.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by bigtt76(f): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Taking paracetamol and taking cold shower is all you need ...make sure you eat before going for it though. undecided

dre11:
COVID-19: Scary Experiences As Vaccines React On Lagosians

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/covid-19-scary-experiences-as-vaccines-react-on-lagosians/
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Roseey0:

So you will go take the 2nd?

Yup! tongue
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by E2000: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Hopefully they won't force us to take this piss before severing our mumu land.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
musicwriter:
@You all.

The COVID-19 drug was shipped you by your slave masters in Britain who are using you all as guinea pigs. France already proposed that and were cautioned but as for Britain, they work with the dumbest third world country leader such as your commander in chief, which allows them go directly to your government.

Astrazenica or whatever is an improperly manufactured drug done overnight and promoted by brain-dead leaders like your commander in chief- a big modern slave. The drug can't be shipped elsewhere, it's only going to slaves in former British colonies. That's what colonialism was about- to create market for British products.

The British people themselves refused to take the drug and have opted for the Pfizer med.

If Astrazeneca cures COVID-19 for real, Britain would use it for her citizens and will have no single dose left to ship to Africa.

Slaves wake up!. When will Africans wake up!!

And what is Britain using for its citizens?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by ny1234: 12:07am On Mar 15, 2021
People were warned severally regarding COVID19 vaccine but it seem they didn't listen. What they call COVID19 vaccine is not like other vaccines as I revealed earlier that COVID19 virus has not been isolated scientifically or proven to exist.

Anyone lining up to take this vaccine is literally a lab rat and will not be able to hold the government for any damage done to health as a result of this vaccine.

May God save Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by musicwriter(m): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2021
HBB1:

And what is Britain using for its citizens?

How do you know the drug shipped to Nigeria is the same used in Britain? If it's the same; answer yourself below.

Why will they ship it to you a BLACK in Africa when it haven't gone round to British citizens? How on earth will you a BLACK in Africa get British cure for COVID-19 before British citizens?

We're talking about a country that hates BLACK people to the extent that their queen had plans to kill her daughter in-law for having BLACK gene. As I speak, the lady is on the run to America!!. And the same country shipped COVID-19 drugs to BLACKS in Africa ahead of Australia, Canada, New Zealand where their cousins live? Give me a break!!

All you have to do is think about the above and you won't have that question anymore. But, of course, we're not thinking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2021
People that I knew received this vaccines were either sick , having pains , headaches or temperature... But , non of our government leaders have either shown any form of sickness, they have been going about as if nothing happened. I doubt if the vaccine is the same with what Nigerians and the rest of the world received.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by HBB1(m): 12:30am On Mar 15, 2021
musicwriter:

How do you know the drug shipped to Nigeria is the same used in Britain? If it's the same; answer yourself below.

Why will they ship it to you a BLACK in Africa when it haven't gone round to British citizens? How on earth will you a BLACK in Africa get British cure for COVID-19 before British citizens?

We're talking about a country that hates BLACK people to the extent that their queen had plans to kill her daughter in-law for having BLACK gene. As I speak, the lady is on the run to America!!. And the same country shipped COVID-19 drugs to BLACKS in Africa ahead of Australia, Canada, New Zealand where their cousins live? Give me a break!!

All you have to do is think about the above and you won't have that question anyone. But, of course, we're not thinking.

Your tirade is just emotional at best.

Please be better informed or think things through.

I am not in Nigeria by the way.

...and where did you here that the Queen wanted to kill her daughter-in-law?

Christ!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by raphy(m): 12:46am On Mar 15, 2021
We didn't hear that our president was feverish or that man get charm.?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccines Side Effects: Lagos Residents Share Their Experiences by musicwriter(m): 12:47am On Mar 15, 2021
HBB1:

Your tirade is just emotional at best.

Please be better informed or think things through.

I am not in Nigeria by the way.

...and where did you here that the Queen wanted to kill her daughter-in-law?

Christ!

I know your type, so you're definitely not properly informed, though you think you're.

Go to YouTube and watch Harry and Meghan interview with Oprah. They said they had to run for their lives "to stop a repeat of what happened before". Don't bother to reply me again if you don't at least know what happened before.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Are The Best Hospitals In Lagos? / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin / Friday Igbegbe Commits Suicide In Warri, Leaves Behind 36 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.