Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) (61418 Views)

Truck Crushes Two Commercial Buses In Onitsha, Many Feared Dead (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Electric Buses In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos, Oando Take Delivery Of First Electric Buses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by mbhs139(m): 4:31am On Mar 15, 2021
OP, point of correction.

What you have there isn't Toronto bus actually. Zoom is the transit bus for the municipality of Brampton, in the Peel Region of Ontario, consisting of Mississauga and Calendon.

That bus can't go pass the Peel Region into Toronto, which is the York Region. The only inter-regional bus you have is the Go-Bus, and this is in no way comparable to the BRT, because it's a doubles decker bus, well maintained of more than 50 passengers.

For instance, the Zoom transit of Brampton can venture into Mississauga, likewise MiWay of Mississauga, the blue line only, can also venture into Brampton, but not outside the region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by alenwup(m): 4:51am On Mar 15, 2021
OAUTemitayo:
No matter what you want to say, Lagos is the best governed state in Nigeria.
You can argue with your ancestors
Who wants to argue that one? Lagos is even better than Nigeria
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by seguno2: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2021
mbhs139:
OP, point of correction.

What you have there isn't Toronto bus actually. Zoom is the transit bus for the municipality of Brampton, in the Peel Region of Ontario, consisting of Mississauga and Calendon.

That bus can't go pass the Peel Region into Toronto, which is the York Region. The only inter-regional bus you have is the Go-Bus, and this is in no way comparable to the BRT, because it's a doubles decker bus, well maintained of more than 50 passengers.

For instance, the Zoom transit of Brampton can venture into Mississauga, likewise MiWay of Mississauga, the blue line only, can also venture into Brampton, but not outside the region.

I won’t be surprised if the OP opened the thread to hype Lagos BRT with false information as always.
Thanks for your insight on this matter. Stay blessed.
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by seguno2: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

And Nigeria is the best governed country in the world?
Or a shithole of mediocre hailers and looters aka leaders

2 Likes

Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Mar 15, 2021
wwwihy:
Good comparison... We have made tremendous progress at home courtesy Government of Lagos State led by Former Governor and Incoming President of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu and succeeding administrations in Lagos State.

The Government of President Muhammadu Buhari has invested much also in infrastructures more than his predecessors combined since Independence.

Unlike some miscreants and wailers comparing the best over there with our worst here, you have tried to strike a balance and being objective in your comparison.

Actually, the new Lagos Bus Shelters have Places to Sit

God Bless you my Sister
God Bless People of Nigeria and Canada
God Bless the Queen , the Head of State of Canada, the Governor-General and the Prime Minister,Justin Trudeau.
God Bless Bless BAT
God Bless President Buhari
........and God bless you too.
Words of a wise man.
It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by lexy2014: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

And your point is?
She can't compare because she has never snapped inside a BRT in Lag before?

What then is d basis of comparison?
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by Bornboy4: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2021
I love my Fatherland.

East or West, Home Is Best.

I prefer to cruise in keke than to be frozen in cold weather as in Europe or America!

Africa is blessed with abundant human and natural resources but a majority of the people are self-centred, tribalistic and greedy.
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by akdjr(m): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2021
It happens here in Canada too. It's network failure but upon complain it will be resolved asap I don't know of Nigeria how quick its resolved. quote author=hakeem4 post=99885159]I remember when I took the Lagos brt bus from Ikorodu to palm groove. time for me to tap out, the machine no gree tap out. I was just frustrated [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by Pyhonist: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2021
hakeem4:
I remember when I took the Lagos brt bus from Ikorodu to palm groove. time for me to tap out, the machine no gree tap out. I was just frustrated

That's technology for you, it's managed by humans. It can happen anywhere in the world. For me I have never had issues tapping in or out.

Don't cast aspersions on your on own people because of little errors

1 Like

Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by Pyhonist: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2021
nakkodii:
those brt buses by 2023 most of them will look like molue in no far time

From your English construction, it's obvious that you've got very low IQ.

You're not in a position to judge Lagosian. My guy f*ck off and prioritize your education.
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

Who wan argue am?

Of course, it is the best governed state in Nigeria.

Inject a quarter of Lagos' population into any of the so-called acclaimed other cities, and all you'd find is a total collapse of the already existing, inadequate and substandard amenities and poo everywhere.
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by lastclaire4(f): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2021
wwwihy:
Good comparison... We have made tremendous progress at home courtesy Government of Lagos State led by Former Governor and Incoming President of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu and succeeding administrations in Lagos State.

The Government of President Muhammadu Buhari has invested much also in infrastructures more than his predecessors combined since Independence.

Unlike some miscreants and wailers comparing the best over there with our worst here, you have tried to strike a balance and being objective in your comparison.

God Bless you my Sister
God Bless the Queen , the Head of State of Canada, the Governor-General and the Prime Minister,Justin Trudeau.
God Bless Bless BAT

ooh Buhari did well in terms of infrastructure? Please educate us on this.
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by caracas: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2021
OAUTemitayo:
Are u actually referring to the dirtiest state in Africa?
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by fujirice: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2021
I laugh at people in the comments section hailing the write up with their “comparing city with city”.
Biko, is Canada a city or a nation?
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by OAUTemitayo: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2021
caracas:

Are u actually referring to the dirtiest state in Africa?
I am referring to the carcass of your dead brain
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by Chanchit: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Litmus:

So the backbone of Nigeria's economy is Benin republic ?

Lol, and people tok say Nigerians arrogant. undecided

Alaye, if you want to debate me on this, speak in clear terms, don't confuse yourself.
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by Chanchit: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Emir01:

The great economics, your name should've been sent to national assembly for confirmation as CBN Governor���.

I would have replied you better if I understand what you are trying to say
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by Urban9aira: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2021
I DUNNO WHERE U PEOPLE FIND THE JOY TO ARGUE AND SUPPORT NIGERIA POLITICIANS .... WHEN WE ALL KNOW THEY DONT DO SHIIT FOR US
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by Mac2016(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
If you had waited hours at the bus stop without assurance of when these Lagos buses would come. You will never compare Canada bus to Lagos'
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by Limassol(m): 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
wwwihy:

God Bless you my Sister
God Bless Bless BAT

What is the % of lagosians that access BRTs on a daily basis compared to the bus system in Toronto?
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by juman(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Rarely one see corona news from canada.
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by afube: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:

Shut up
Do you know that if Lagos is given independence
It will be the 5th largest economy in Africa?
Or you're just running your compost pit as usual?
IpoB miscreant

get a life mufutau owomida!
Re: Buses In Toronto Canada Vs Lagos Nigeria (Video) by iddonla: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
afube:

get a life mufutau owomida!
shut up ajokuta-mamomi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows / Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK / I Just Gave Birth To An American Baby!!! Please Rejoice With Me Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.