Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP (3310 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Big Girl Offers Herself To Chelsea Fans If They Can Win Barcelona Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Many girls don't know what they offer in a relationship aside sex and it's sad though.

I don't believe in feminism, so I don't expect a girl to offer the things I am suppose to offer in a relationship. For those that are feminist, I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD OFFER THE SAME THINGS LIKE GUYS IN A RELATIONSHIP. Can never date one though.
So let me relate from personal experience what women have offered in my life and still do aside the regular-like sex, cooking, washing and other menial stuffs.

1. Extra motivation: I am highly motivated. My dad is a no nonsense man and he is strongly traditional and believes it's a man's duty to provide for ALL the needs of his family, no matter how little. And he has been doing that for close to 3 decades- so like father like son. But with a woman I seem to get extra motivation- whatever she makes I want to make more in 100 folds. So I do alot of businesses aside my job to meet up and keep meeting up.

2. Responsible: with a woman by my side, I get more respect from men and women alike (I dont mean runs girl o, I mean a girl with a good portfolio that you can introduce to friends and family). People respect you if you have money but if you are engaged or married people think you are responsible and mature.

3. Company: for most part I like my own company. I'm a social media person, so I am never unoccupied but with a woman especially an eloquent one is talk-talk-talk. The quality of the conversation may not always be top notch but sometimes human interaction beats social media engagements.

4. Pictures: I take the best pictures when I am with her. I don't like taking pictures personally, cause I dont seem to remember. My best pictures on my phone were taken by her except I go to the photo studio which I rarely do.

If I remember others, I'll drop it.

1 Like

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by PoliteActivist: 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Children?
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:
Children?

Too regular
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by PoliteActivist: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
needanswer:

Too regular

Someone to pretend u have to consult if you want to say no

1 Like

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Someone to pretend u have to consult if you want to say no

Lmao.

If it doesn't directly involve her I dont tell her. Unless it will affect her then she will know.
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by FreeSpirited: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
What if she breaks up? Will you lose your motivation? Stop being responsible? Have no more company and good pictures? If yes, u need to discover yourself

6 Likes

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What if she breaks up? Will you lose your motivation? Stop being responsible? Have no more company and good pictures? If yes, u need to discover yourself

English comprehension is truly hard. Please calm down and read again for clarity.
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2021
5. Advice: I get tons of it from her, especially unsolicited ones. I listen though because YOU LEARN ALOT ABOUT A PERSON BY THE KIND OF ADVICE THEY GIVE, plus IT'S FREE.

1 Like

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2021
odinson1:
g

How much you go sell that space?
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2021
odinson1:
All Those you listed Are Intangible and Inconsequential When it comes to Real Life Situations.
you can easily get those from Family or friends And it CANNOT be compared to What A man provides in a Relationship or marriage

That being said,Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them

Not necessarily intangible. An advice can be on any issue, even business related and if its financially sound and brings in GOOD MONEY, so it isn't intangible. I sometimes pay people for financial pointers, experts that is.

I can talk about the others but not yet.
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2021
odinson1:

Nigerian girls are useless...All of them

Including your Past,current and future Girlfriends

Girls who want to be feminist and still hold down traditional feminine roles and privileges ARE USELESS. They are neither truly this or that and A PAIN TO A MAN.

1 Like

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2021
odinson1:

You expect your Girlfriend to be the backbone for your success?
If someone has to Motivate you in order for you to succeed,then you are not ready to Succeed at all.
Also,you shouldn't miss Business With Pleasure,don't expect your Girlfriend to grow with you in business or Give you financial Advice that will benefit You solely

English isn't hard, please get your facts straight. I clearly said, I AM HIGHLY MOTIVATED, JUST LIKE MY FATHER. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. dating any girl only gives me EXTRAMOTIVATION.

I getting advice doesn't mean I'm now in business with anybody, we arent business partners. Or you mean to say the experts I sometimes pay for financial pointers ARE NOW BUSINESS PARTNERS WITH ME?

1 Like

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2021
odinson1:

The love,care,support,advice your Girlfriend gives to you are all useless,baseless and Intangible when it comes to Solving real life problems

You and I well Know that Women DO NOT love(it is Actually impossible,and the only Variants are Mothers to their kids)

As for the Care support and advice,she takes care of you with what? Your own money you give her to Cook for you?

She supports you with what? Unending bills,nagging and stupid requests?

As for the Advice,it's the only Beneficiary thing(Apart from cooking and cleaning) Nigerian girls offer in relationships

You assume a lot. I don't date low income girls, never did, my family wont allow it. That is why I said whatever SHE MAKES I WANT TO MAKE A 100 FOLDS.

She has her money and buys me gifts when its necessary or as a surprise. Her advice may not all be useful but I have benefitted from at least a couple. They were good financial pointers, I personally wished she could give me such advice regularly but I guess she was lucky in those instances to stumble on such tips.

So get your facts straight.
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by Reex12(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2021
needanswer:

English isn't hard, please get your facts straight. I clearly said, I AM HIGHLY MOTIVATED, JUST LIKE MY FATHER. LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. dating any girl only gives me EXTRAMOTIVATION.

I getting advice doesn't mean I'm now in business with anybody, we arent business partners. Or you mean to say the experts I sometimes pay for financial pointers ARE NOW BUSINESS PARTNERS WITH ME?
so dating a female being gives you extramotivation,if she then cheats on you and leaves you,your extra motivation will die a natural death till you find another female to latch unto for extramotivation.
Sounds too me like your codependent,needy, emotional
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2021
Reex12:
so dating a female being gives you extramotivation,if she then cheats on you and leaves you,your extra motivation will die a natural death till you find another female to latch unto for extramotivation.

English is hard indeed. Why would I date someone WHO ADDS NOTHING TO ME? YOU MUST ADD SOME VALUE OR BRING ONE. if I gain nothing from dating you, you are LEECH, A PARASITE and not useful.

I am highly motivated but motivation no get end point, some people can inspire you for more greatest, just choice them wisely.

1 Like

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by Walkee: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2021
You sound like an upcoming
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2021
Walkee:
You sound like an upcoming

Lol. Na you know that one.
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2021
Reex12:
he's a modafvcker bro....

how tf can a real man's motivation depend on these hoes? tfundecided

1 Like

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by Walkee: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2021
needanswer:

Lol. Na you know that one.
you will understand better when you are older and more exposed
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2021
Walkee:
you will understand better when you are older and more exposed

Another assumption, I go soon post my date of birth here o.. lol
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

he's a modafvcker bro....

how tf can a real man's motivation depend on these hoes? tfundecided

You guys need to read. Read and learn.

1 Like

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by Reex12(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2021
needanswer:

English is hard indeed. Why would I date someone WHO ADDS NOTHING TO ME? YOU MUST ADD SOME VALUE OR BRING ONE. if I gain nothing from dating you, you are LEECH, A PARASITE and not useful.

I am highly motivated but motivation no get end point, some people can inspire you for more greatest, just choice them wisely.
if you dont have what motivates you in life already until you enter a rationship for a hoe to validate you, then you have no direction

1 Like

Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Reex12:
if you dont have what motivates you in life already until you enter a rationship for a hoe to validate you, then you have no direction

Readers are leaders, you didnt bother reading my post so I have nothing else to say to you.
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by Reex12(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2021
needanswer:

Readers are leaders, you didnt bother reading my post so I have nothing else to say to you.
GET YOUR SIMPING PUSSY ASS OUTTA MY MENTION MAMAS BOY
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2021
Reex12:
GET YOUR SIMPING PUSSY ASS OUTTA MY MENTION MAMAS BOY

This guy dont even know who is talking too, you can leave as you came. Read my other post to know more
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by Lucrativress(f): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
needanswer:

Come and pay me
I'm a very good financial adviser
Serious serious...
A problem solver and a ThinkerBell wink
Re: WHAT MY GIRL OFFERS IN OUR RELATIONSHIP by needanswer: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lucrativress:

Come and pay me
I'm a very good financial adviser
Serious serious...
A problem solver and a ThinkerBell wink

Okay, tell me what field is your expertise miss smart pants

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This..? / I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime / Help: My Neighbor Is Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.