Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins (47124 Views)

Davido Congratulates Tyla As She Wins Her First Grammy Award / Beyonce's Album: Davido Congratulates Wizkid, Others For Making / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Feggie3: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Shebi na you force am after you threatened to stop giving him money that you usually give him.

Some people of this forum sef
I wonder the kind of human beings in this forum whether it is the same God that created a normal behaving humans that created these same species...
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Banter1(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Fake love he's showing. e choke am. Fake assss nigga
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Raph82(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
candygist:

With which Voice abeg ? Fire boy will win that award before Davido.
winning Grammy is not all about voice, music is far more than that. If it were to be by ur vocal dexterity alone, Kirk Franklin wouldn't be multi Grammy award winner, cos his natural voice is terrible.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congrats to Burna and Wizkid.

Davido should have won something himself. He's also very talented and with that unique, raspy voice of his.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by JuanJO(m): 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mandela27:
my nigga na by force??
bros na by force
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Gdskillful(m): 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
Davido is the greatest Disco singer of all time!

No musician has his fame and money
See this idiot, because ein dey show off, u know how many people wey no dey show off.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Traininghub(f): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Two things I really admire about Davido are his generosity and humility. These are things that make anyone admirable, loved and respected. It's not easy to be wealthy/rich and be humble.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by amstamon: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:
The only Award Davido cannot win, is the one money cannot buy!!!
Grammy is massively corrupt.
Davido can buy it if he so wishes

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by amstamon: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
amstamon:

Grammy is massively corrupt.
Davido can buy it if he so wishes

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Mandela27: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
JuanJO:
bros na by force
Lols u dey find celebrity inlaw just like 2baba wey marry my sister
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by nairamaniac: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Davido should just work more on his voice

his voice has traumendously improved over the years.

and besides, it's more like a husky voice than a cracked-voice.

I'm not a fan of Davido, but he has been the best in our own Afro-pop, Afro-Hip-pop for past recent years.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBO e choke you. Humility is good. Happy with those who are happy and cry with those crying also.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by absool(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is faux maturity mixed with performativism which nigerians love��‍♂️
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by JuanJO(m): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mandela27:
Lols u dey find celebrity inlaw just like 2baba wey marry my sister
so good thing dey hungry you so?
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Mandela27: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
JuanJO:
so good thing dey hungry you so?
gringrin who no like better thing
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by AfroMighty(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Make he bow to real talent
Na judges way sabi good music dey Grammy
Nor be all those politicized Nigeria top 20 songs count down way davido and other untalented moda fuckkkers for dey take first position all the time

Wack lyrics
She call me brother .....I call her sister too...imagine wetin davido spend money take feature foreign artiste for

Most time when I tell people Artist with good songs in this country aren't up to 10, they will shout me down...Davido can never enter my top 10 list... I'll pick patoranking over him...Once people know lyrics they'll know artists not just beat and noise...
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
mayklef:
Otunba Frogvoice....E No Choke again, E Hang!!!

Learn the fact that life is not a competition. You have come to run individual races.

Grow up boy.
Davido is a big boy with a good heart. He never wanted a rift between him and anyone. It was envy that is worrying Wizkid and his brother Burna.
Not winning Grammy doesn't stop him from dropping hits.

Grow up this time around, with sense.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by candygist: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Raph82:
winning Grammy is not all about voice, music is far more than that. If it were to be by ur vocal dexterity alone, Kirk Franklin wouldn't be multi Grammy award winner, cos his natural voice is terrible.

Take voice away, can divide deliver a good lyric. What message does he pass with is song ? Even his hit songs were writing by someone else.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
He have no choice, that's maturity OBO

He has a choice. He could have kept quiet and live his life without showing that he heard someone won an award. But has a matured mind.
Life is not a competition. Live your life and allow others to live theirs.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
GreatChizzy:
The only Award Davido cannot win, is the one money cannot buy!!!

Your thinking stinks. If he was the one Beyonce featured, the song would have won also. It was the influence of Beyonce that made the song popular not Wizkid.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Thegamingorca:
Only award your papa no fit buy for you

What can your own papa afford to buy for you?
Common good education e no fit. Reason you lack common sense.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
sevo:
Which ever way you look at it? Nigga still holding a grudge.....more like he was forced to congratulate them

Forced to congratulate?
As old as you are can't you make decisions by yourself? Not everyone is like that.

The other time he congratulated Wizkid for an award years back and Wizkid ignored him was he forced too?
He was asked by a journalist how he felt and he said he had moved on that what he knows is that he did the right thing. That it don't matter if acknowledged or not.

Davido is not the one having grudges with the guys they are the ones having grudges with him.
That's why he sang "why everyone just dey para, para for me"
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by sonsomegrigbo: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gdskillful:

See this idiot, because ein dey show off, u know how many people wey no dey show off.

Who are you?
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Davido should just work more on his voice

Guys with croakier voices have won the Grammy. Even a woman with with the deepest croacky voice Grace Jones.

It's not about voice, na the organizers know wetin Dem dey look for
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
KingTom:
Lip service, and this in no way congratulates Burna boy nor Wizkid undecided

Grow up.
If he didn't congratulate them no one will arrest him.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
GhostMilitant:
Nigger u need prayers

No one does pass you.

He is a billionaire and a child of billionaire.

Despite not winning Grammy, if he has a concert tomorrow the venue will be filled to the brim.
Ask your mendula, did he buy the people that bought the tickets with money?
The guy is known and loved world wide.
Not everyone will win a Grammy.

Tuface na their papa he never won the Grammy.

Guy you are the one who needs prayers.

May you be freed from stinking thinking.

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by justicechichex: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Award or no award, OBO na still number one

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
brosruky2000:
Davido Doesnt need voice to win Grammy..So many people are ignorant of music and how it works, voice does not win grammy, but the lyrics, the label you signed under ,popularity, music beat,the number of people streaming your music, this must also meet up a percentage .etc.
congrats to Burna and Wiskid, Davido go still win am,e no tey again, he's got the fame already.
It was easy for Burna because he signed under a well know label that has already produced grammy winners before.
so everybody time go come.

Your comment is matured and shows you know music.
What people don't know is that of it's by voice no one will even know anyone called Davido. But the guys music has something that pulls you to him.

Many of those saying rubbish about him have their playlists filled with Davidos song. Yet because they were born with insincerity the openly abuse him.
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
candygist:

I smell pain in your comment. Take heart bro, Burna boy is number one.

When you grow up to attain 18 years, your reasoning will start becoming matured. For now, Google is your friend. Go and search how many years it took many American music stars to win Grammy.

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
candygist:

Make we organise E choke award for Davido na. As him no fit get ordinary Grammy nomination, talk less of winning.

You are nothing but a kid. grin
It shows in your replies to people's comments.

I learnt Seun is planning to create kindergarten section. There he will catapult you and your likes.

1 Like

Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by sevo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Forced to congratulate?
As old as you are can't you make decisions by yourself? Not everyone is like that.

The other time he congratulated Wizkid for an award years back and Wizkid ignored him was he forced too?
He was asked by a journalist how he felt and he said he had moved on that what he knows is that he did the right thing. That it don't matter if acknowledged or not.

Davido is not the one having grudges with the guys they are the ones having grudges with him.
That's why he sang "why everyone just dey para, para for me"

I be wan reply you with the same plate you serve me... Then I looked at your name and said....fvck it, it's not worth it
Re: Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dharniel600:
Burna boy is the only artiste that won an award. A whole full album. Wizkid waka go stage go collect award? or he go buy Beyonce to use the award take snap?

Ask them o.
I heard Beyonce took a sledge hammer after the award. Since it belongs to her, her daughter and Wizkid. She broke it into three and gave Blue Ivy and Wizkid one each. Then kept the rest for herself.

If the Song featured six or more Artists like Mo'Hits used to do. She would have broken it to six parts. grin

Wizkid won an award indeed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Oba Abiodun Oniru, Toolz's Father (Photos) / Foston Utomi Batters Wife (Patoranking's Boss) Graphic Photos / Juliet Ibrahim, Wande Cole And D'banj Take Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.