Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help (504 Views)

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) / Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano / Contact To Buy Pomo Ijebu Directly From Buca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by kannex: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Please I need your help I sell pomp and I need someone who owns a beer parlour, or you sell food i can bring my pomo and sell to your customer note even if you want me to pay you at the end of the month no problem.

this is what I asked for thanks I will be greatful if anybody can help me with this my proposal

I live in lagos agege
Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by olamide0147: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2021
May God bless your hustle
Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by sofeo(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2021
kannex:
Please I need your help I sell pomp and I need someone who owns a beer parlour, or you sell food i can bring my pomo and sell to your customer note even if you want me to pay you at the end of the month no problem.

this is what I asked for thanks I will be greatful if anybody can help me with this my proposal

I live in lagos agege

Wow. Paying to see a product. Nice one.

You can actually go out to market. Here may not be appropriate.
Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by kannex: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2021
sofeo:

Wow. Paying to see a product. Nice one.

You can actually go out to market. Here may not be appropriate.

I understand I don't have a space or a shop where I can start selling it so that is why I want to partner with someone who already have a shop by his/herself that is why I want to partner. Like i said i will pay for the space I used in your shop monthly
Re: I Sell Pomo And I Need Your Help by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2021
kannex:

I live in lagos agege
If I feel pomo is likely to sell well in my shop, I would rather start selling it too, instead of accepting your offer.

(1) (Reply)

Grasses And Legumes For Your Cattle, Sheep And Goats / How To Know Original Honey / 7 Remaining Pieces Of 5kg Broilers For Drop Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.