Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus (20382 Views)

MNJTF Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Leaders, Gorgore, Ibrahim, Lawan In Lake Chad / MNJTF Troops Neutralize 22 ISWAP Terrorists, Recover Arms In Lake Chad / Army Kills 7 Key Commanders Of Boko Haram & ISWAP Around Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by freedomchild: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2021
Audio tecord in progress
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by thatigboman: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2021
This story makes me remember what they said of news reportage during the biafran war. That heavy fightings are reported in areas where no fight took place. And where heavy fighting actually took place, no news report. Not saying that this particular story is true or false shaa.
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by aryzgreat: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2021
Nig Army don learn takkya from Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Faithful1234(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2021
Barrywilly:
Where are the pictures of iswap gun trucks destroyed. Nigerian Army should try to be putting credibility in their reports to avoid being turned in to butt of jokes
yes ooo bcz we are tired of this oudio report.
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by aerologistics: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2021
heendrix:
Saturday?? and yesterday being Sunday Iswap attacked and killed bout 15 of our men

so who do these folks think they're trying to deceive
No mind them....

them wan deceive the gullible ones.... Because ISWAP attacked and killed scores of them...Them don bring out news the next day...
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Seniorwriter(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2021
Taduma1:
Nairalanders please help a friend
Go on twitter if you are yet to it's a better platform to solicit for financial help.
However you can reach me on facebook of you need crowdfunding tools or locomotives that can help reach 2k people that will be convinced to part with their #500 it'll solve the #1m need....

Howbeit you can decide to use DIY process....try get through to thousands of people with a video proof of the beneficiary's plight and #1m fund solicitation ....if #1000 is donated by one thousand people then problem solved.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2021
Simple reason for changing chiefs. Now where are the equipment so soldiers stop dying
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by wildlife9999(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2021
No videos no pictures of wounded boko haram, no pictures of boko haram kill by Nigeria soldiers

I don't believe this government 1 billion dollars arm fun has been missing still want me to believe Nigerian army is winning the war against boko haram
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Urban9aira: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2021
TBH i dont care bout this Military people....If they like themselve they will leave this Boko People..Cause why kill 100 today just to have 500 more cause FG is sponsoring them
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by phorget(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2021
Я так устал слышать о всяких бокохарах, не могли бы они уже положить конец этой дурацкой войне.
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by taytee(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by wildlife9999(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2021
showafrica:
I no be soldier but fear don dey catch me bc anytime you hear news say soldiers do anything against boko haram the next day you will hear boko haram ambush army kill 39.

Boko haram kill more soldiers than soldiers itself
All this killing of boko haram is scam
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Zenithpeak(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/troops-destroy-scores-of-boko-haram-terrorists-in-lake-chad-tumbus-loses-3-soldiers/

I hope reverse is not the case.. angry. Because, any news from the stable of Nigeria Army nowadays is subject to scrutiny before they will come to deny their own very publication....

Gbogbo e, lori iro!
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by dederocs(m): 10:35am On Mar 15, 2021
Kill them all, along with their sponsors and sympathizers...this is the only way to appease the people, boko animals and iswap/bandits have caused a lot of pain, the people want their heads as recompense.
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Danny50: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2021
All na scam
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by BruncleZuma: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2021
Good show, now replicate it.
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Alejobs: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2021
We hope they never rise again. Who is Boko Haram recruiter? How Do they hoodwink new recruit? It surprises me a lot! Do you need laptop powerbank, i have for sale!
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by tamunobello: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2021
Na lie...

Just to save their face from d slaughter They got on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by OlaDavid2012: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2021
WELL DONE TROOP, IT IS A PLUS FOR NAIJA..

REST IS IN PEACE HEROES
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Galadimabawa: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Sound like fictions
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by sameks08(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2021
non of the insurgents kpai and na only soldiers kpai too much wahala
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2021
No pictures? Hmm
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by wink2015(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2021
gimakon:
Na so. Tomorrow now, we go hear say Boko haram Ambush soldiers , kill 40, Attacks Mongumo village rape 3000.
I think say them say money Loss, which one them come use day fight Ndi boko?

Unu anaghi a gwa onwe unu eziokwu. Una no day tell una sef true.
Weldone sha

NIGERIA ARMY NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET.

They will pay dearly for all this BUSY BODY.
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by wink2015(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2021
OlaDavid2012:
WELL DONE TROOP, IT IS A PLUS FOR NAIJA..

REST IS IN PEACE HEROES

You sound like a military officer son.
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by sfinkzslot(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2021
showafrica:
I no be soldier but fear don dey catch me bc anytime you hear news say soldiers do anything against boko haram the next day you will hear boko haram ambush army kill 39.
sfinkzslot:
https://www.nairaland.com/6459861/commanding-officer-14-soldiers-killed

1 Like

Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Walelavender(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2021
Kudos to the Soldiers We are undoubtedly in a war. This is draining us and taking away our gallant men
It doesn't look as if there's an end in sight. It seems the political class lacks the will to get us out of the woods.
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2021
I tell u

wink2015:

NIGERIA ARMY NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET.

They will pay dearly for all this BUSY BODY.
Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by udomma1005(m): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
So they had to disclose where the injured were carried to?
Sick country with very sick administrators!

Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by bareal(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good news

If the news had been about Boko haram killing Nigeria army, you wouldn't have asked for pictures.

Don't worry, our gallant soldiers would soon get to terrorists sympathizer camp

Shebi you also asked for pictures at the Lekki tollgate saga?

1 Like

Re: Troops Destroy Scores Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Lake Chad And Tumbus by dareadewuyi: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hehehe, lori iro, where are the catualities, better tell Buharideen and Buharidindinrin and Lagos abobakus that fake stories.Yoruba nation concerns me now, if you like go and import more janjawees from mali, even from Iran, you are on your own(OYO) bro.Next story jare!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Serial Armed Robbers Caught During Operation In Imo State (photos) / Police Arrest Vigilante For Killing Passerby, 17 Suspected Armed Robbers / BREAKING: Zamfara Twins Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.