Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

How Do I Set Up The GPS Navigation Of My Grandma Sienna. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Set Up The GPS Navigation Of My Grandma Sienna. (667 Views)

Car Android GPS, Navigation, DVD For 2012 Toyota Highlander / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna / Offline Navigation Map For Cars [reverse Camera,audio/video Recoder,tracker ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Set Up The GPS Navigation Of My Grandma Sienna. by nwabueze1999(m): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2021
My Grandma got a Sienna, I tried setting up the GPS Navigation (SatNav) but it was still set at USA.

How do I fix this please.

Re: How Do I Set Up The GPS Navigation Of My Grandma Sienna. by heendrix(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2021
nwabueze1999:
My Grandma got a Sienna, I tried setting up the GPS Navigation (SatNav) but it was still set at USA.

How do I fix this please.

The one at the front, the one at the back or the one outside the gate which one. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Set Up The GPS Navigation Of My Grandma Sienna. by nwabueze1999(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2021
heendrix:

The one at the front, the one at the back or the one outside the gate which one. undecided
front ��
Re: How Do I Set Up The GPS Navigation Of My Grandma Sienna. by heendrix(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2021
nwabueze1999:
front ��
Ok you gotta fix it from the engine. when last did Granny change the engine?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Set Up The GPS Navigation Of My Grandma Sienna. by nwabueze1999(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2021
She is Driving it as it was bought. Not touched a thing.
though it started overheating recently.
Re: How Do I Set Up The GPS Navigation Of My Grandma Sienna. by 9icetoo(m): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2021
Sadly, you can't change it to Nigeria maps.
Your mum will have to use her goggle maps on her phone to get around.

Send a picture of the temperature gauge when the vehicle is "overheating".

1 Like

Re: How Do I Set Up The GPS Navigation Of My Grandma Sienna. by nwabueze1999(m): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2021
9icetoo:
Sadly, you can't change it to Nigeria maps.
Your mum will have to use her goggle maps on her phone to get around.

Send a picture of the temperature gauge when the vehicle is "overheating".
ok mom ami

(1) (Reply)

Who's At Fault? (photo) / If You Need A Driver To Pick Up Your Kids To And Fro From School / Good Morning Can I Learn How To Drive From Udemy Or Youtube?�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.