Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How My 3000 Naira Turned 150,000 Naira Through This App - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How My 3000 Naira Turned 150,000 Naira Through This App (917 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / Innoson Motors Recruiting 3000 Employees / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My 3000 Naira Turned 150,000 Naira Through This App by Norahleee: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2021
TRENETWORK IS AN ONLINE BUSINESS SCHEME THAT PAYS YOU FOR WATCHING EDUCATIVE, ENTERTAINMENT AND SKILLS LEARNING VIDEOS. IT IS DONE THROUGH THE APP. TRENETWORK (AN APP THAT PAYS YOU FOR DOWNLOADING MOVIES AND LEARNING SKILLED PROGRAMS IS NOW ON PLAYSTORE).

� BREAKDOWN OF HOW TRENETWORK WORKS�

♻️ One Time Registeration fee of $6(N3,000)

♻️Watching of Entertainment/Business Videos on the App- YOU EARN $0.1( about 5 Videos daily)

♻️Sharing Of Sponspored posts on Facebook and Instagram YOU EARN-$0.5×2= $1 EVERY DAY

♻️Reffering your friends and family- YOU EARN $3(N1,500 Each person [ ie you Reffer 7 Persons you earn 10,500) REFFERING NOT COMPULSORY

�Withdrawal is Every Week for Non Refferals and Every day for those Reffering and the Minimum withdrawal for both Refferals and Non Refferals is $10.

_Payment is made available to All Banks✅_

```�NOTE: There is no point equivalence to how we pay you, we pay exactly what and all you earned in dollars to Naira Equivalence in the App. eg: You earn $30, we Pay you 15,000 in Naira Equivalence✍️```

�INSTALL THE APP THROUGH HERE�
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tremoney.name.ng*

YOU CAN ASK ME QUESTIONS WHERE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
You can request for withdrawal any time and get paid within 4-5 hours. This online business is very legit and has been tested and is trusted. Don't miss out this opportunity. Trenetwork exposes you to a lot of opportunities online and pay you for that too. For more info click on the link below and send me a message to get started. No be everyone we dey see this kind opportunity rush am now�
http:///2349030656062

(1) (Reply)

Help With It Firms / Oceanic Bank Test Result In Kaduna / Fcmb Apptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.