Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

10 Things You Should Never Search On Google - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google (3951 Views)

10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools / 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2021
Google is a web search engine developed by Google LLC. This search engine is used by many people to find information related to their search contents. In this article, i will show you ten (10) things you should never search on Google. Please, pay serious attention to number ten on the list.

. 1 Anything incriminating

Never search on google anything that could implicate you. Things like ‘how to bomb a place’, ‘how to kill a president’, ‘how to rob a bank’, how to hack FBI website, etc. When you search those things, your Internet Protocol (IP) address could be tracked to locate you. Things like this can get you into trouble, especially if you are in a high security alert country like Israel.

. 2 Personal information

Some people search their names to know if they can see it on Google search. It is pointless because Google do not have your personal information. Google houses information provided by third parties like Wikipedia, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, etc.
So, if you are not famous to make Wikipedia page, when searching your name, you may end up seeing similar names belonging to other people, or you could see your social media profile on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page will come up.

.3 Symptoms

Don’t google about symptoms of a disease if you are ill. If you do, you may get results from Google associating the symptoms with HIV, cancer or other deadly diseases. This can grow your fear or cause depression.

4 Diseases you are suffering

Also, if you are ill, and Google about the disease you are suffering, the results, it could tell you certain percentage of people that die of the disease every year, this may cause pandemic in your life

5. Skin conditions

Do not Google skin conditions because of unpleasant irritating images that are likely to pop up. It’s better you remain ignorant, and see your doctor.

6. Translations

This is because, the Google translation may not get the correct meaning. You could fail if you use it to write your assignment.

Example:
Igbo: anaghi agwa ochinti na agha esu (literarily): you don’t tell the deaf that there is war)
Google Translation: The government is not being told that war is over

Correct Translation: You don’t tell people what they supposed to know

7. Pussy

Never Google this word if you are not ready to see women genit*l.

8. Your Bank Websites

It is not advisable to google your bank website unless you can identify the bank’s real URL when you see it. This is because scammers’ phishing website URL which look similar to your bank’s URL may also show up.

9. Customer care contact

It is not wise to google customer’s care contact number/email if you are a novice. There are fake business listings that can be found on web search results.

10. Medical Advice or treatment
If you are need medical help, see your doctor or go to the hospital. Don’t take online medical advice or drug prescriptions because something could go wrong.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by tompat86(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Thanks
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by x123xlolls(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
this is true, I like it
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by franchasng: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by otipoju(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
Your motive is good but content is not.

Anything can be Googled.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
tompat86:
Thanks
u welcome
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
x123xlolls:
this is true, I like it
nice
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
otipoju:
Your motive is good but content is not.

Anything can be Googled.
. well.. its your choice I was just trying to point out something
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by dedons: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
I just googled P***y.
If you know, you know.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by Freestainworld(m): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
Don't ever google about Buhari, what you will get is failure failure
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by donnumber1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
thanks , nice info!

I could relate with some of the few once listed.

I went out with a friend of mine to one famous club in Lagos island .... after flexing and all out party .... will left the club on time .

On our way home ..... will stop at this road side to check out some bae . my guy took on slim fair looking bae in her mid twenties. I took one bursty lady with a big boob bae ....will got home my guy went to his apartment. I did same, for the record will reside in the same hood. after entertainment , bathing and all action started before I knew what was happening. I drill raw after enjoying the pussy ... though one of them didn't seems to like the idea ... after promise to increase both of them money ... action continued. after discharging I forgot to take some pills ... due to numerous activities . few months later . I was slim , sore throat issue itching and others at the same time . I brought my phone out and type things relate to my sickness, Omo behold, (Na so so HIV information full everywhere, see me as I dey sweat for AC . I just dey reason say Na die bi dis oh) I inform and WhatsApps one of my trust buddy, who recommended me to visit the hospital. I zoom of to the hospital to confirm . I was so happy and excited when the results was negative.

Na just malaria and fever with small illness like that.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by beautyhd: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Numbers 3 and 4 are so true.

You will start dying before your time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
dedons:
I just googled P***y.
If you know, you know.
your choice
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
Don't ever google about Buhari, what you will get is failure failure
lol. buhari is a failure
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
donnumber1:
thanks , nice info
u welcome
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
beautyhd:
Numbers 3 and 4 are so true.
You will start dying before your time.
exactly grin
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by paulolee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
on point...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
donnumber1:
thanks , nice info!

I went out with a friend of mine to one famous club in Lagos island .... after flexing and all out party .... will left the club on time .

On our way home ..... will stop at this road side to check out some bae . my guy took on slim fair looking bae in her mid twenties. I took one bursty lady with a big boob bae ....will got home my guy went to his apartment. I did same, for the record will reside in the same hood. after entertainment , bathing and all action started before I knew what was happening. I drill raw after enjoying the pussy ... though one of them didn't seems to like the idea ... after promise to increase both of them money ... action continued. after discharging I forgot to take some pills ... due to numerous activities . few months later . I was slim , sore throat issue itching and others at the same time . I brought my phone out and type things relate to my sickness, Omo behold, (Na so so HIV information full everywhere, see me as I dey sweat for AC . I just dey reason say Na die bi dis oh) I inform and WhatsApps one of my trust buddy, who recommended me to visit the hospital. I zoom of to the hospital to confirm . I was so happy and excited when the results was negative.

lol thank ur God
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by princepee: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Curiosity will make many google those stuff you listed, I have just googled some of them abegi. Any thing can be googled .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wit, Make I go search how to kill Buhari..
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by MickzyDonald: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
One cold trophy for this OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by MikeMicheal(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wahala for who google skin conditions o

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by BigDawsNet: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Why will a civilian search for FBI or cia when you not a law enforcement agent...

You try ham...you put on surveillance on your ass.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
princepee:
Curiosity will make many google those stuff you listed, I have just googled some of them abegi. Any thing can be googled .
its your choice
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Wit, Make I go search how to kill Buhari..
lol

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by LearnEasy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sure, they are.

Fansloft.com is now accepting creators/influencer registrations, you can sign up now, get your account verified and be among the first creators/influencers on the platform and stand better chances of getting gigs and building your authority.

https://fansloft.com/updates/how-to-earn-from-your-social-media-following-on-fansloftcom
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by MidaserveNG: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by femi4: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
No2 is a lie

With google, I was able to delete some info I accidentally put on some social media platform

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by blazepascal(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
search your name on Google and tell me the result
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
donnumber1:
thanks , nice info!

go and test again after 6 months
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by Mrceragem: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
3 Symptoms

Don’t google about symptoms of a disease if you are ill. If you do, you may get results from Google associating the symptoms with HIV, cancer or other deadly diseases. This can grow your fear or cause depression.

4 Diseases you are suffering

Also, if you are ill, and Google about the disease you are suffering, the results, it could tell you certain percentage of people that die of the disease every year, this may cause pandemic in your life

For above two
go to mayo clinic website
and get confirm information

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics Of Demi Lovato Nude She Did This Assured No Awards Are Likely To Be Offered / Help: Best Engineering Textbooks / Congratulations On Your W.A.E.C/S.S.C.E Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.