Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

10 Things You Should Never Search On Google - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google (3940 Views)

10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools / 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by The5DME(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
Never search for the most useless president to ever live because you'll just waste your data as we all know the answer.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
donnumber1:
thanks , nice info!

I could relate with some of the few once listed.

I went out with a friend of mine to one famous club in Lagos island .... after flexing and all out party .... will left the club on time .

On our way home ..... will stop at this road side to check out some bae . my guy took on slim fair looking bae in her mid twenties. I took one bursty lady with a big boob bae ....will got home my guy went to his apartment. I did same, for the record will reside in the same hood. after entertainment , bathing and all action started before I knew what was happening. I drill raw after enjoying the pussy ... though one of them didn't seems to like the idea ... after promise to increase both of them money ... action continued. after discharging I forgot to take some pills ... due to numerous activities . few months later . I was slim , sore throat issue itching and others at the same time . I brought my phone out and type things relate to my sickness, Omo behold, (Na so so HIV information full everywhere, see me as I dey sweat for AC . I just dey reason say Na die bi dis oh) I inform and WhatsApps one of my trust buddy, who recommended me to visit the hospital. I zoom of to the hospital to confirm . I was so happy and excited when the results was negative.

Na just malaria and fever with small illness like that.

Your hiv status was not detectable at that time, try do the test now, it must be correct hiv. Congrats on catching hiv
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by potent5(m): 5:16am On Mar 16, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Wit, Make I go search how to kill Buhari..
wetin bubuu do you na? The pipo to kill na preshitdency
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by ilevic(m): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
otipoju:
Your motive is good but content is not.

Anything can be Googled.

Never google your symptoms.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Search On Google by Richy4(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2021
I don't think I can stop No.4... It has it's advantage.. It's better than being hopelessly ignorant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Out "The Story Behind Your Date Of Birth". / Jamb Score: Does This Guy Really Know The Cut-off Mark? / Unn Postume Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.