Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (35910 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by happney65: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fat pussy she's gonna get
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by specialmati(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
cool coolthis is what we are talking about may the lord bless una new home
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Draslo(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
If your fiance no get big yansh, wetin you gain?

I'm just joking o. Congrats.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by IntellectOzone(m): 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cerebellum:
Marriage is so over hyped in Nigeria

Den swear for Una?

Better than that your unhype prick wey go give person wey your family members reject Belle.

Werrey no see wedding do talk more of Pre-Wedding...... Hin pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by adolfHitler1934: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cerebellum:
Marriage is so over hyped in Nigeria

Den swear for Una?
Bad belle....

No drink snipper for another person joy o.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by PCG1: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
aռօtɦɛʀ ռaɨʀaʟaռɖɛʀ's sɨʍք ɢɛttɨռɢ ʍaʀʀɨɛɖundecided

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by KanuSE: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
The girl is beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by maishai01: 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Money sweet oo.

HML!! cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by haulagehandlers(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Why, the woman looks older than the guy cry embarassed Happy married life though. sad
maybe na hin mama younger sister...you know...hin HANTY.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by PCG1: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2021

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by sofeo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ok.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by doxijaw: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Beautiful.

Make una continue they marry, strong black families make great societies.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Issues40(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congratulations to them firmly. Sadly all that glitters is not gold. I hope they are strong enough to weather through the storm together. It is what it is.....
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by GreaterFuture(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
So as this country dey like this, una still get time Monday and Mind to marry?

Life no hard
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by meobizy(f): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Which is the Nairalander, the guy or the female?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Pk01(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Why him go marry old woman...igbos ehn!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by charlesucheh(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS, BUOYANT WEDDING CEREMONIES, LAVISH HONEY MOON CHARADES,
IF GOD DOESN'T BLESS THE UNION, ALL THE ANTECEDENTS WILL BE RUBBISH!!!!!!

LOVELY THO....

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mechanics(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
uruba23:
grin Your Pastor or Priest looking at you both: hmmm Children of now a days, then would say they are rehearsing now, you have kukuma kiss the bride maybe we skip that and you read your vows alone.

Congratulations to you both.
hmmmm, when he has not done the needful, he has started kissing already.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mechanics(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bodyodour:
Journey to slavery
That's a lie.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mechanics(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Why, the woman looks older than the guy cry embarassed Happy married life though. sad
She's not older than him, she's looking old because of her body structure.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by lilvicky68(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
You no go wait you don dey harvest her mouth..nawa oh
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
nairavsdollars:
pls don't arrive late on your wedding day ooo. I dont want to hear say priest vex ooo
. But the public kissing is unacceptable. No need to say 'You may kiss the bride again'
hahahahha, they can't just wait.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by adesegun121(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Kimjongun: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Guy no go dia oh. Some niggers got cute young for ever face.
My babe looks a bit older than me, person wey I senior with @ least 3 yrs.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
A Hearty congratulations to them. Just the way am congraulating them today, thats how i hope to be congratulated in the nearest future. God wil do it, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Telstar: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congrats!!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by IgboWarlord(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarutobiEky:

You don start,abi?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by kingsceedon(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
This small boy you no dey fear, see the giant girl wey you wan marry

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
na social distancing kiss be that for that picture??
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oracle55:
Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander
Thank God you did not kill yourself last year.
Beht did girl I'm looking at is not 22 o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.