Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (35898 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by offset67(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
hmmmmmm

will the marriage last?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Psoul(m): 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bodyodour:
you are not well.

Now you understand urslf that you have bn lying to urself and trying to deceive others.

If not, you shout Amen to those words.
Now, stop typing anyhow.
Go in peace, your sins are forgiven
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by KenModi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Why, the woman looks older than the guy cry embarassed Happy married life though. sad

And how is that a problem? If a woman is older than her husband is that an issue?

All these Africans with una 18th century mentality. angry
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Why, the woman looks older than the guy cry embarassed Happy married life though. sad

Things look different to different people as a result of their perspective and angle of sight.

A cup can be seen as either half FULL or HALF empty.

How come, this is the only thing you could see?
Just wondering.

By the way, AGE Is just a figure.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
PCG1:
aռօtɦɛʀ ռaɨʀaʟaռɖɛʀ's sɨʍք ɢɛttɨռɢ ʍaʀʀɨɛɖundecided
I have nothing to say
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Trust the people around you, niggah!

Keep ur eyes closed while kissing Ur lover. wink

Happy married life in advance.

Your new home shall be fruitful.

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Cashify: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oh
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by muller101(m): 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Slave trade.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Cousin9999: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cute.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by PrettyOmanyo(f): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
luminouz:

Coman marry me quick o...I'm getting old na grin wink
Oya Now Let's start with my Account number r u ready?
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Polynek(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
I like the picx, they look perfect.happy married life
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by omotola90(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Labadi69:
They should please come back in 3 to 5 years and tell us how far!
awon monitoring spirit
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by omotola90(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2021
TedLawrence:
This is Lekki Conservative
sabi person
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Labadi69: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

Yehn yehn yehn yehn

so na to dey Bleep ashawo upandan come be d reason why you come into dis world abi ?

E be like say you no know say na married men dey bleep olosho pass. You must be dreaming if you think say woman go just dey open yansh every night for man because dem don marry. Especially after having kids. Infact, na after that marriage and/or childbirth the women dey lock up pass LOL. Many married men are walking around feeling sexually deprived.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by luminouz(m): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2021
PrettyOmanyo:

Oya Now Let's start with my Account number r u ready?

I'm ready!!!
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Maghan37: 2:35am On Mar 16, 2021
Kai fine lady + handsome man = Beautiful Children. Abeg make I subscribe for my next generation. grin congrats bro wish you and her a peaceful and blissful married life.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by SarutobiEky(m): 5:01am On Mar 16, 2021
zoezoelogistics:

Things look different to different people as a result of their perspective and angle of sight.

A cup can be seen as either half FULL or HALF empty.

How come, this is the only thing you could see?
Just wondering.

By the way, AGE Is just a figure.
sad sad cryI'm sad.. I don't even have a babe, let alone wife at my age. Life no just balance. Sha Na money wey no dey. I'm happy for them though.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by SarutobiEky(m): 5:03am On Mar 16, 2021
EndRape2:
Mumu, can't you just say congratulations, and shout up, that is how you people keep spoiling people marriage and relationship, with this nonsense, talk, she looks older, she looks older,

What i
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecidedcalm your tits sister. It's just observation. I mean no harm.
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by SarutobiEky(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2021
galaxy2020:
...Must you say everything you see? Haba! Just type congrats and pass. No spoil somethingooooo!
no vex sir. cry
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by SarutobiEky(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2021
embarassed cry
IgboWarlord:

You don start,abi?
I'm sorry
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by SarutobiEky(m): 5:05am On Mar 16, 2021
0taPiaPia:

Guy no go dia oh. Some niggers got cute young for ever face.
My babe looks a bit older than me, person wey I senior with @ least 3 yrs.
I see
Make una no vex. I no mean any harm embarassed
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by wumi2017(f): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by harmony75: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2021
beautiful couple.. may God bless your marriage ��
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by galaxy2020(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
SarutobiEky:
no vex sir. cry
grin
Re: Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Slynation(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:

Don't do me laidis na.. Na ya wedding rice I take get hope so, God never finish work for my man head, he's still a work in progress grin
When it's time, iga bu onye isi oche.. Hope I got it right nnam.
Lol.... you tried tho grin AHH, no wait for my rice oO, we will all be on a massive fasting that day grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast US-Based Nigerian Man For Twerking In The Toilet (Photos) / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.