Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Build A Family Legacy With Longrich. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Build A Family Legacy With Longrich. (149 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving? / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Family Legacy With Longrich. by IMEH19(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Have you ever wished you could engage in a business where you do the work and your children and grandchildren earn from it for life?

Well, You can have your wish fulfilled with Longrich bioscience.

Who is Longrich?
Simply put, Longrich is a multinational company that manufactures products ranging from daily consumables like cream, toothpaste soap to health products like male & female fertility treatments, diabetes and fibroid products etc.

How can you create wealth for you and your family with Longrich?
Switch your products to Longrich eg use Longrich, cream, toothpaste, roll on etc, and as you use these products and it takes care of your health issues, share this opportunity with your friends and family members, as they also buy and use, you and your registered family members keep earning from it for a lifetime.

Note: No registration fee, your purchase of products automatically makes you a partner of Longrich.

My reasons for choosing Longrich:
No compulsory buying of products every month.
No flushing of points whatsoever
No pressure; you can decide to go on a break and come and pick up from where you left.
Longrich platform makes it possible for me to qualify for trips and cars through leveraging.
I can spend quality time with my family.

Won't you rather join me and let's work a business that works in this 21st century?
Call/WhatsApp me: 08138620852

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Best Things About Planning A Wedding | Are There Any??? | A Rant! / How To Deal With Fomo In A Relationship - The Savvy Mama Tribe / CEO Advises Men To Reasses Their Roles In A Changing World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.