Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday (48314 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by nwekeugochukwu: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Former Nigerian international footballer, Ogbonna Kanu has gifted his wife and fashion blogger, Laura Ikeji 20million naira as birthday gift, IgbereTV reports.

The fashion entrepreneur who turned a new age today, March 15th took to her official Instagram page to reveal her husband surprised her with 20million naira cash gift on her birthday.

Speaking on how she intends to spend the money, Laura disclosed she would be using the money to invest in new businesses.

She wrote;

"Happy birthday to me. I woke to £30,000 (20m Nairaaaaaaaaa) from my darling husband, serious darling husband o. (Will invest in some businesses soon). Lost a ton of weight, got the biggest hugs from my 2 beautiful kids, my family prayed for me. Pls tell me, what else should I ask from God. Likeeee this is the life I dreamed of. God bless u all more than he has to me. Love u guys."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMbvWVhHx9K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by festacman(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cho cho cho on social media. No family secrets any more. If, now, she is kidnapped by bad boys who want a percentage of that N20 million, she will be blaming Buhari.

And by the way, how are we even sure Ogbonnna Kanu gave her that much. Wasn't it the same way Churchill used to give Tonto until pressure burst pipe. grin

361 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by DaddyRochie1642: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
She will continue to Enjoy more as long as she stays Submissive and Loyal to that her husband.

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by PCG1: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
ռa aɮʊ ʍօռɛʏ tɦɛʍ taҡɛ ɛռtɛʀtaɨռ aɮʊundecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by MikeMicheal(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kidnappers hope you are taking note?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by koxi: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
And this is news, how?

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Alloyhardu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Love is sweeter when there is money sha

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by ORAFA(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Happy Birthday Laura
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by paulolee(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
I pity those that believe all they see online because these people are taking attention seeking or clout chasing to the next level..
even if she shares the pics of the alert, I would still believe dt its all staged just to trend..
Tonto did more of these and na letter we know how far..
if a whole Davido can gift an invisible posh to chioma as her assurance, then who are you??
its all for d gram, anything to trend and these babes are just searching for trends to use make a little noise about their birthdays especially the females, just like say na competition..
those wey get bar no dey make noise bcoz moni no lyk noise atll n dts why dey no de play music for bank...

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by peppermint7(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
The real ballers
The rest na ment

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
I want to marry Linda Ikeji that's all angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by emmybliz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Celebrities and fake lives. Clout chasing. The real people with the money hardly talk about it.
This is just another way of staying relevant within the media space. I thought she and her sister are feminists. She should tell us the one she sent to her husband on his birthday. abi feminism no reach money side?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Omezif(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
20 million naira gift is a considerable amount of money, whoever that can do this to his wife must be a millionaire, care and loveable husband.
poverty should go and roast in hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Prussian: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
festacman:
Cho cho cho on social media. No family secrets any more. If, now, she is kidnapped by bad boys who want a percentage of that N20 million, she will be blaming Buhari.

And by the way, how are we even sure Ogbonnna Kanu gave her that much. Wasn't it the same way Churchill used to give Tonto until pressure burst pipe. grin

Ogbonna doesn't have loose 20M to give his wife. She is just fooling herself. Those who know, know.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Queenserah26(f): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congratulations Laura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Bantino(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Mayng01(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
And this is news?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by AzuNas: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Alright. . . . . . .Ajie

Issoright

Abeg
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by bigx(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Claims to have received
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by rockcitie: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
LIES!!

This Laura really thinks we're all føøls.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by simhosting: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Loyal
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by wink2015(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
THEY SHOULD EMBARK ON COMMUNITY SERVICE.

Donating to the orphanages, prison service and underprivilege people in the society.

Build classroom and help poor parent pay their children tuition fees.

Go to the south east where they have Water Shortage sink borehole and make the local people happy.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by TRADELYN: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Bobotic(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good wishes to you people!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Ingleesh: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Love is sweet,
When money enter,love is sweeter....
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Seniorwriter(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nice
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by setobaba: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Be oppressing people ooooo! This is not the right time I swear

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
festacman:

God bless you oo... The pressure burst pipe cracked me up. Lol

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazilian Singer, Marília Mendonça Dies In Plane Crash On Her Way To A Concert / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.