Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Do Need To Know B4 Taking ''infotech'' As My Choice Of Course? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Do Need To Know B4 Taking ''infotech'' As My Choice Of Course? (888 Views)

Is RSUST A Good Choice Of University For Computer Science? / Designing Your Website And Your Choice Of Webmaster: The Basics / What Exact Do One Need To B4 Taking Infotech Or Either Telecomtech As A Course Of Ur Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Need To Know B4 Taking ''infotech'' As My Choice Of Course? by DOZIEWELL(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hi, Nairalanders i trust u ppl cn hlp me out, Am a little bit confuse; though am enthusiastic abt computer and in short anything Technology, bt am confus cos i don't having much knowledge abt this course intend to read at schl ''InfoTech''wht do i nd to knw, help me pleasssss?     

Re: What Do Need To Know B4 Taking ''infotech'' As My Choice Of Course? by talk2hb1(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2011
You can google for it. But what I can tell you is that the field of infotech is very wide, you just have to know where you really want to focus on. You are very lucky embarking on studying infotech in school, I wish I have such previlege IT is an interesting career, just imagine being paid to play or do what you love to do.

(1) (Reply)

14 Programming Communities For Developers, Hackers / Introduction To Basic Terminal Commands For Linux / Cyber Nigeria Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.