Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira (1539 Views)

See What Someone Bought With An Hour Minimum Wage In The UK £10 / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
So today I got sick of begging to be served at a popular food restaurant here in Abeokuta, so i decided to prepare my meal myself today.

But wait, how you married people coping with this harsh economy?? I took 4K along to the market and this all I could get to buy.

Pepper 300
Turkey one kilo 1600
Fried Fish. 600
Ugu. 500
Dried fish. 200
Onions. 100

Total. 3,300

Just for ordinary single man soup imagine with Tfare all is 3900. I have red oil at home

Below are the pictures
Now I’m going to start preparing the meal

Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by Kriss216: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
N300 Pepper for just a pot of soup

I don't need to ask where you are from.

1 Like

Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by RedSquid: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
I don't get. Is it only married people who can cook with 3300 Naira for goodness sakes. Some single people spend 2k per day on food
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
If there is one thing I can prepare and eat daily, it’s definitely vegetables, I don’t get tired of the meal.

Ladies you can check in and learn if you ain’t too arrogant to learn tho lol.

See pictures below

Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by Kriss216: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
setobaba:
Ladies you can check in and learn if you ain’t too arrogant to learn tho lol.

Pride no go gree dem calm down and learn.

Poco will soon come and tell you how you fail to present your meal accurately or how you forgot to slice the onions bit by bit.
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
RedSquid:
I don't get. Is it only married people who can cook with 3300 Naira for goodness sakes. Some single people spend 2k per day on food
I actually mean for a single person like me spending over 3k to get as little as that, how then should a family of 4 or 6 be fully feed
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:
N300 Pepper

I don't need to ask where you are from.

Lol that pepper is not enough for me self
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
Food is almost done here

Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by Kriss216: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
setobaba:

Lol that pepper is not enough for me self
grin; D

You didn't buy grinded pepper too
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by RedSquid: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
setobaba:

I actually mean for a single person like me spending over 3k to get as little as that, how then should a family of 4 or 6 be fully feed

You will be shocked Nigerians don't feed well even in marriages and that many singles feed better than married people

Buying food 100 Naira without getting good Nutrition is the order of the day while you think they're doing something great.

My dear, enjoy your soup.
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by Omihanifa: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
I taught it was only me experiencing this o cheesy

The last time I went to the market just to buy foodstuffs, i couldn't believe my eyes that 5k couldn't buy anything tangible undecided

I was even thinking maybe some part of the money fell or got stolen

The naira is now so useless. The government should just allow us to be using dollars and pounds instead
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:

grin; D

You didn't buy grounded pepper too
Them no get for market ni jare
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by RedSquid: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
setobaba:
Food is almost done here

This your vanity na beta one. This is great for even 5k. I wished I can find a decent girl to lay to cook such meals for me. Just that the fear of Kayamatta is the beginning of wisdom for me.
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
I taught it was only me experiencing this o cheesy

The last time I went to the market just to buy foodstuffs, i couldn't believe my eyes that 5k couldn't buy anything tangible undecided

I was even thinking maybe some part of the money fell or got stolen

The naira is now so useless. The government should just allow us to be using dollars and pounds instead

When I picked 4K out of my wallet, I was like this damm too much but let me hold in for hand sha, I’m shocked when I first got the turkey, imagine I have three kids and a wife ??
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
When the lifeless one is done with the country, even those would look like a paradise to what N4k would purchase.

I heard some people already deporting themselves to IDP camp in Benin republic.

Meanwhile, everyone should keep up with the typical suffering and smiling trait. Didn't experts say Nigerians have tough, enduring shells for suffering.

Perhaps, one day when the suffering reaches a new all-time-high, and no one can bear it anymore, everyone old and young would storm the seats of power to unseat the monsters on the seats of power. That might mark the end of the animal farm.

In the time being, the government should continue using all the funds left to feed bandits and repentant terrorists.
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
RedSquid:

This your vanity na beta one. This is great for even 5k. I wished I can find a decent girl to lay to cook such meals for me. Just that the fear of Kayamatta is the beginning of wisdom for me.
Oga you can do this yourself, I’m a guy like you and beside I’ve not cooked for my self this year. I’ve been jumping from one restaurants to another. But you see eeen! Person no go get savings if I continue like that
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by RedSquid: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
setobaba:

Oga you can do this yourself, I’m a guy like you and beside I’ve not cooked for my self this year. I’ve been jumping from one restaurants to another. But you see eeen! Person no go get savings if I continue like that

My dear. The time you take cook this soup fit reach me make 5k. Na to leave the time be the koko
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Pride no go gree dem calm down and learn.

Poco will soon come and tell you how you fail to present your meal accurately or how you forgot to slice the onions bit by bit.
Lol she dare not, if only she can taste this meal , i bit many of my female friends to this hands down
Aje
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by Maxymilliano(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Prices of essential food commodities are just on the high side, you'd be surprised at the cost of a paint rubber of Ijebu garri, beans, tuber of yam etc.

Make we no even talk about rice.
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Prices of essential food commodities are just on the high side, you'd be surprised at the cost of a paint rubber of Ijebu garri, beans, tuber of yam etc.

Make we no even talk about rice.
How do those living below a thousand naira daily income survive ??
Imagine what 4000 got me up there
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by punisha: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
What a stupid post. How does this affect married people?

Try changing the heading on how to make this or that soup and stop disturbing everyone because u went to market with 3300.
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 8:56am On Mar 16, 2021
punisha:
What a stupid post. How does this affect married people?

Tell me what’s stupid here, insane people like you will just comment without any common sense. Can’t you just view and move on without displaying your stupidity?
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by punisha: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2021
setobaba:

Tell me what’s stupid here, insane people like you will just comment without any common sense. Can’t you just view and move on without displaying your stupidity?

The stupidity and poverty that runs in your lineage?
I understand 3k pot of soup will feed you and ur people for a year. Don't carry your frustration and come here. It still remains a stupid post. Do ur worst.

1 Like

Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by setobaba: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
punisha:

The stupidity and poverty that runs in your lineage?
I understand 3k pot of soup will feed you and ur people for a year. Don't carry your frustration and come here. It still remains a stupid post. Do ur worst.
You see when a person die, he or she does not feel anything, all the pains and agony is only felt by their loved ones, SO ALSO WHEN YOU ARE A FOOL���� it must have been a very terrible year to start with for your love ones, that’s even if you have one.
Ode, if you quote back, I may never view it, cos I’m busy making money here Werey that can’t boost of 5m but keeps insultng his elders around hiding under a faceless forum moniker, may you perish forever.
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by punisha: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
setobaba:

You see when a person die, he or she does not feel anything, all the pains and agony is only felt by their loved ones, SO ALSO WHEN YOU ARE A FOOL���� it must have been a very terrible year to start with for your love ones, that’s even if you have one.
Ode, if you quote back, I may never view it, cos I’m busy making money here Werey that can’t boost of 5m but keeps insultng his elders around hiding under a faceless forum moniker, may you perish forever.

u will hsang ur teeth in agony the rest of your elbaresim and derebmun days...you and your detsaw lineage.

next time ur family will celebrate 3k soup will be your larenuf
dratsab son of a ytrevop stricken nihcru.
your thread is stupid o!

you that can boast of millions and celebrating 3k soup on same faceless forum welldone o. u can now see ur life.
...annoying part is you will still read this.
...most annoying part is it will pain u after reading hehehehe.
sadly u will never get to marry to know that some married people enjoy good life.

1 Like

Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
RedSquid:

This his caption is somehow sha.
I am single and I spend 10-14k on just a pot of soup and stew anytime I cook.
Re: Married People How You Coping, See What I Bought With 3,300 Naira by pozehnani(f): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hm

(1) (Reply)

Is This White Worm Your Delicacy? / Is Dried Ugwu Supposed To Be Dry Like Rope / Fruit Juices: Do We Like Pulp Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.