Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (70774 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Toks2008(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2021
descarado:

Hey guy, I have never qouted you since I joined this forum but I just did. Why, cos most times like this you want to appear logical and smart when you make no sense.
Give birth to triplets as your first, then come and let's discuss.
Withdraw and let people talk sense into that guy before he ruins himself and his family and live in regret for the rest of his life cos I tell you he will regret any action he takes against his wife in the future unless those triplets are all dead.

If you can't see sense in my post. Then believe whatever you want if that will make you feel cool. If you tell me a simple food stuff business in a small shop is not good enough for a mother of triplets then i can only wonder which planet you are from.

I grew up in a very difficult situation and i have seen ladies real time give birth in the morning and went back to business in the evening. I am not here to argue with anyone.

Cheers and have a great day.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Lucrativress(f): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Give him money if you want, it's your money.

I'm not one moved by sob stories like we see here on Nairaland. I speak for myself when I say I don't reward irresponsibility, if that's not politically correct that's the headache of whoever it pinches the wrong way.
Okay Sir..
"Politically correct"
If we had a working system I believe child birthing should have been talked about by now,by probably giving a very strict sanction if you want the Government doing anything to help anyone's sorry case.
If I was the President today,I'd see this as an issue we don't look at,by giving my verdict for people who don't have the means to cater for many Children to either freeze their eggs,which will be mandatory,not even voluntary.
Amongst other verdict's, cause the reality is that,a new generation of needy children will be brought forth and if not handled well,will become a menace to the society,isn't that a societal problem,one worth looking into?
We all think it doesn't affect us,but it does in one way
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by AfroKnight: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Kriss216:
A woman you're giving almost 50% of your monthly income and she's still not satisfied is not the right one for you, bro.

Channel your energy, time, finances on your kids. That woman will never give you happiness.

Thank you.

Honestly, he is better off without that wife.

I’m also surprised his mother in-law is watching her daughter struggle without lending a hand for the sake of her grandchildren.

OP has terrible in-laws. Imagine if he had to pay rent. He is better off without that wife who makes life difficult with her useless nagging. A man needs peace of mind to live long.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Lucrativress(f): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Drop money for what? So that they can relax and born the next set of triplets?

Actions have consequences, when he survives this one he will learn through experience and also teach others.
I for one don't believe in rewarding bad behaviour, its easy to shout I love you up and down. After knacks without precaution comes children, he should carry his cross.
You're not getting my point here..
I'm not worried about the Spouses,it's those 3 Babies that have to bare the brunt of it..
If we offer to help but with very strict rules,it will be left to him to say oh okay,I'll go with your rules or not
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2021
blesskewe:
she isn't considerate..................

ur cup of tea sha

Tell your wife how much you're earning.

Why give money to your mom monthly? Is your dad late? If you're not careful, you'll soon have high blood pressure.

Move out of that house first and fast.

How can you marry your wife into a family house. That's a recipe for disaster.

Taking care of triplets is huge. Your wife is also under pressure. Who's helping her with the caring for the babies.

Look for accommodation not too far from your job place.

Ask your wife how to share the 55k monthly. Tell her your opinion when she's through.

In addition to the salary, think of additional income.

Survival in Nigeria now is killing.

You'll both survive, but leave your family house fast.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by descarado: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2021
vhuqnl:

Shut up. This is not America. Shut your hell
Close that your gutter mouth.

Have never seen people as bitter as you guys.
Bitterness will never allow you to move forward.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Lucrativress(f): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2021
EndRape2:
No be only contribute, if we all bring our problems here, you will run, let him ,meet his friends or family members to give him loan to set up side business, , let him just stop asking for sex without condone ooo.
What I feel is this..
We all have problems in Nigeria because we all decided to be less of a Neighbor..
Everybody in Nigeria has a story to tell,if we had help,they'll be less of a story..
Me I'm saying,this man I am seeing o,the reality is that,he is overwhelmed, it causes psychological stress,so give him advice over advice,it's very possible it won't yield much
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by harmony75: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2021
the woman is troublesome but the man self? GOD will be like what will I do to please these humans I created 3triplits that even billions with all their money no fit get?!
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Acidosis(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2021
Why are you giving your mother 10k monthly from a salary of 55k when you have a wife and 3 kids??

Out of 55K, your mom takes 10k, then you give 25 to your (OWN) family to share. A family of 5?

Man you're wicked and your mother is VERY inconsiderate.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by descarado: 7:53am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

If you can't see sense in my post. Then believe whatever you want if that will make you feel cool. If you tell me a simple food stuff business in a small shop is not good enough for a mother of triplets then i can only wonder which planet you are from.

I grew up in a very difficult situation and i have seen ladies real time give birth in the morning and went back to business in the evening. I am not here to argue with anyone.

So because you saw ladies give birth and go back to work, u assume it's the same for everybody?

Contact FFK former wife and ask her how it was for her with all the money around.
She broke down completely and the imp of a man was of no help. Severe post partum depression happens to mothers of twins and triplets. And no money again cos as far as this case is concerned, no money. That lady will always be dizzy and sick. And his prikk still dey stand.
Guy even give his mum more

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by descarado: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Acidosis:

Why are you giving your mother 10k monthly from a salary of 55k when you have a wife and 3 kids??

Your mother is VERY VERY inconsiderate.
Thank u!
Very selfish like his son.
And she will be the first to complain that the wife is disrespectful.

The mum that should bring all she has to the table.
Dribble whoever to help put food on the table and come to help the poor lady. How on earth do they want that lady to act normal?

Triplets and twins are only good when they take pictures smiling but we will never see what the mum pass through bringing them up especially with a man like this @op.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Bebson007(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2021
How old are these children? Cant u get any of ur relative to assist. Because u are going through physical, mental and emotional stress.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Acidosis(m): 8:01am On Mar 16, 2021
For those asking "why is she not working", una no get sense. When you give birth to 3 kids at the same time, wrap the three around your body and go to work. When you faint or die, we will send you some R.I.P.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Prospertochu(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2021
2mch:
Go and bring your mother to help. Why are you sending 10k to her to live somewhere, when your family is struggling and can use the 10k? Let her come and help with care of triplets so your wife can find a job.

My mother is living in church because her sister send her packing and she have nowhere else to go. She need that 10k I can't reduce it for now and she is not allow to come and stay in my father family house because my uncles and aunties will not allow her.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by UkBalesNig(f): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Try and have heart to heart talk with her to endure with you.
You do not have to regret. Things are so expensive these days. You can get a side hustling to help till the kids are grown for her to start something.

Please, check my signature
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Acidosis(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2021
descarado:

Thank u!
Very selfish like his son.
And she will be the first to complain that the wife is disrespectful.

The mum that should bring all she has to the table.
Dribble whoever to help put food on the table and come to help the poor lady. How on earth do they want that lady to act normal?

Triplets and twins are only good when they take pictures smiling but we will never see what the mum pass through bringing them up especially with a man like this @op.

The thing shock me..!
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Prospertochu(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2021
Bebson007:
How old are these children? Cant u get any of ur relative to assist. Because u are going through physical, mental and emotional stress.

They are 1 year and 5 months
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Acidosis(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:

My mother is living in church because her sister send her packing and she have nowhere else to go. She need that 10k I can't reduce it for now and she is not allow to come and stay in my father family house because my uncles and aunties will not allow her.

What's your mother and siblings doing to alleviate the situation?

Truth is, you're not in the best position to help them right now. You want your triplets and their mother to work so they can feed your mother and your siblings?
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by lilyheaven: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2021
IDERAWOLE:

Tell your wife how much you're earning.

Why give money to your mom monthly? Is your dad late? If you're not careful, you'll soon have high blood pressure.

Move out of that house first and fast.

How can you marry your wife into a family house. That's a recipe for disaster.

Taking care of triplets is huge. Your wife is also under pressure. Who's helping her with the caring for the babies.

Look for accommodation not too far from your job place.

Ask your wife how to share the 55k monthly. Tell her your opinion when she's through.

In addition to the salary, think of additional income.

Survival in Nigeria now is killing.

You'll both survive, but leave your family house fast.
He should move to where Biko?
Money is not enough for feeding let alone of accommodation.
Or are you going to be sending monthly financial assistance to them?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2021
Elliot2:
OK, plus nagging! I have taken care of babies myself and I know the stress involved. In my school of thought, taking responsibility means avoiding the act that leads to this.
I agree.

Normally I would be pro abortion, until i heard it's triplets.

It is well
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by skyreaper: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?
Get your own apartment and take care of your wife on your own.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Acidosis:

What's your mother doing to alleviate the situation?
Did his mom and siblings impregnate the girl?

They have their lives and struggle too.

Let mama enjoy her old age in peace.

But Op should reduce the amount he gives his mom to 5k.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
Did his mom impregnate the girl?

Let her enjoy her old age in peace.

But Op should reduce the amount he gives his mom to 5k.

I mean "alleviate her (own) situation".
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Dickson178(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2021
you're the cause of all this shit ,why did you pay her for the first time. what you should do is to sit her down and ask her what to do , okay,you can open a shop for her to sell ,or get her a job , there's no regrets of marrying her .
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2021
CanadianNaija:

Drop money for what? So that they can relax and born the next set of triplets?

Actions have consequences, when he survives this one he will learn through experience and also teach others.
I for one don't believe in rewarding bad behaviour, its easy to shout I love you up and down. After knacks without precaution comes children, he should carry his cross.
Gbam
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by lilyheaven: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2021
G
Acidosis:

For those asking "why is she not working", una no get sense. When you give birth to 3 kids at the same time, wrap the three around your body and go to work. When you faint or die, we will send you some R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by zoghys: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?

That's one of the many problems of early stage in marriage. You two simply don't understand yourself, but then with prayer, love and a bit more understanding on both part, you will get there. Patience and prayer my dear will get you there
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2021
AfroKnight:

Thank you.

Honestly, he is better off without that wife.

I’m also surprised his mother in-law is watching her daughter struggle without lending a hand for the sake of her grandchildren.

OP has terrible in-laws. Imagine if he had to pay rent. He is better off without that wife who makes life difficult with her useless nagging. A man needs peace of mind to live long.
It is actually not their responsibility to help him.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2021
Toks2008:

To triplets?

Oga Toks, be realistic.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Dickson178:
you're the cause of all this shit ,why did you pay her for the first time. what you should do is to sit her down and ask her what to do , okay,you can open a shop for her to sell ,or get her a job , there's no regrets of marrying her .
TRIPLETS!!! TRIPLETS!!!
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Prospertochu(m): 8:16am On Mar 16, 2021
zacwale:
You need wire thunder

Pad for children na 5000 or 5500 not a child na three children meaning for one month 5500*3=16500 plus bike 500 total 17k

Food for children like 8k or 10k in one month 24k

Let me stop from here

My brother double your hustle or your income

Or if you can sell two children for me I will buy them
Thank you

angry

The least I can do is to sell my children please go to motherless home
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2021
jaxxy:

U are a good a responsibile man. U took responsibility for ur kids and even married the stupid gal u call wife. The problem with most gals is they are very poor managers. Ur husband gives u his money and u can’t put it to good use, even if u notice it’s not enough u know he’s doing his best u should look for away to find solutions to ur family/hubbys financial issues bt instead she nags and complains and even threatens to live u with the kids. Is this not a stupid woman? A highly irresponsible gal turn wife??

Look bad company corrupts good manners, if u move with fools u will soon become a fool. Disassociate urself from that nonentity. Give her responsibilities to do. Set up a business if possible for her and monitor it because I know she’s useless. Atleast right now undecided

Don’t give up hope yet. God will help u make right decisions regarding ur family. Cheers.
Stop applauding his bare minimum.

He should step up and look for a side hustle, or let him sit at home and take care of the triplets and let his wife look for work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached / Married Women Fall From 3 Storey Building While Fighting In Anambra (Photo) / Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.