Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Breaking News: Germany Suspends The Astrazeneca Corona-virus Vaccine. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking News: Germany Suspends The Astrazeneca Corona-virus Vaccine. (197 Views)

I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / Isreal Annouces Breakthrough In Discovery Of Corona Virus Vaccine / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Germany Suspends The Astrazeneca Corona-virus Vaccine. by 00FFT00(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Germany suspends the Astrazeneca Corona-Virus Vaccine. The Vaccine is suspected to be responsible for cerebral blood clotting.

Germany joins Austria, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Latvia, and non-European Union (EU) countries Norway and Iceland.

Nigeria is currently administering this vaccine variant.
Re: Breaking News: Germany Suspends The Astrazeneca Corona-virus Vaccine. by viyon02: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is just the beginning, I guess this the good news ever in this year, since the first citizen of the country took the first jab of the vaccine and some state Governors: God is about to answer our prayers
Re: Breaking News: Germany Suspends The Astrazeneca Corona-virus Vaccine. by daddytime(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
May the vaccine clot the blood of every enemy of state of Nigeria who has already looted and administered the vaccines for themselves and their wards.

Useless people.
Re: Breaking News: Germany Suspends The Astrazeneca Corona-virus Vaccine. by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
USELESS FACEBOOK BANNED ME FOR 7 DAYS THAT ENDED ON SUNDAY 14TH MARCH BECAUSE I POSTED AN ARTICLE ALLAYING SOME CONCERNS ON MY PAGE.
BILL GATES HAS NOT TAKEN IT YET. ALL THIESE PEOPLE ARE SATANISTS!

(1) (Reply)

Brazil, Worlds Deadliest Daily Records Of Covid-19 Cases. / What I Have Learnt From Smoking Too Much Weed / Covid Was The Third Leading Cause Of Death Among Americans In 2020, Behind Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.