Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T (383 Views)

What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) / How To Make An Emergency Call When Phone Is Locked / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T by LosC: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hello,
Pls who knows any cheapest online phone unlock website where i can unlock my phones which is locked to MetroPCS and AT&T networks?

I have actually googled but the ones I've seen are a bit expensive. Or if you can do that at a good price, that'd be fine. If you're a prospective scammer, don't come near me.

I would appreciate your input pls.
Re: Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T by Ruccia2014: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Are they imei(s) clean?
Re: Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T by LosC: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ruccia2014:
Are they imei(s) clean?

Yes, it's a brand new phone.
Sent from abroad
Re: Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T by Ruccia2014: 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
LosC:

Yes, it's a brand new phone.
Sent from abroad

Clean in the sense, are the fully paid off?
Re: Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T by Ruccia2014: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
With the network providers
Re: Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T by masks(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Once you do a check and confirm the phones arent stolen.it would cost you 10k to unlock. 08038345266...call me if you reside in Abuja
Re: Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T by Bossman(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
MetroPCS uses T-mobile's network AFAIK. So, I am not sure how your phone is locked to AT&T. Also, a device can only be locked to one network. So you need to actually verify which network it's locked to. If a device is locked to AT&T, and it's full paid off (nothing owed on the account it was used on) you can request the unlock code for free (see link below). It's usually received in about 24hours. Tmobile/Metro PCS may have different unlock policy.

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

1 Like

Re: Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T by gogeekish(m): 6:17am On Mar 16, 2021
You re not specific about the device in question. Connect with me for deals
Re: Help: My Phone Is Locked To Network - Metropcs and AT&T by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2021
if you are in Lagos. I can help you . Whatsapp number 08134082889.

(1) (Reply)

Oppo Reno5 F Price In Nigeria, Features, Pros & Cons, Alternatives. / Download Fallout Shelter MOD APK V1.14.6 (unlimited Coins) For Android / iPhone 12 Series Captures One-Third Of Smartphone Industry Revenues In Q1 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.