Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me (54360 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by WalexyWWE: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.

235 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by GerraMeh74(m): 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Keep us posted abeg. I dedicate this FTC to God almighty who has made this possible. OP make sure you carry this case of stealing to the highest level you can, this is pure thievery, please keep us updated.

275 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Problem everywhere......Ike qwuru

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Hardgun: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oga go police stationarrest her sister or her mum if she failed to show up

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by coming2america: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hehhehehehe.... Sakamaje everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by ThiagoKid(m): 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good for you.
Well deserved!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by WalexyWWE: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hardgun:
Oga go police stationarrest her sister or her mum if she failed to show up
I don't even know where she might be I have checked like 3 places of her freinds I know they don't know here whereabouts

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by WalexyWWE: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Good for you.
Well deserved!
why would you say such a thing she took my ATM at my back withdrew 120k without my consent and disappeared into thin air and you are still asking me how she scammed me? are you trying to mock me or what

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by ThiagoKid(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
So, how did she scam you? undecided

Lalasticlala sef! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by MarveworldG: 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin grin

Take heart sir.

There are hoodlums everywhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE

Omo you really enter one chance. Hmmm 120K for this Buhari government no be joke grin grin grin

Well what I can say that she have confessed to the crime unfortunately you didn't record the call, the evidence you have is that if you can proof that you weren't using your ATM at that time and get a video from your bank or the bank that owns the ATM.

Equally do you have an alibi to corroborate your story, I think her sister will be a good one.

But you self grin grin grin, you shak babe and you no wan reason her small chada, well what she did was very wrong, however see if you could persuade her to meet, else tell her you will involve the police and arrest her parents and siblings if she mismanage the money, she should bring it back and you go reason her something.

This your story day make me laugh even my depositions are not coherent. grin grin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Call her begging her to come that you miss her that she shouldn't have taken the money na, that why would she take it like that. While you're calling record. Na your evidence be that.
PS this is no scam this is stealing.

She said the money na because of the kpekus wey you dey nack. grin grin grin grin grin. That means you've been nacking an olosho. Sorry for your preeq. The future is female indeed. She collected the money for past nacking in her future.
Funny part is she didn't explain that she is the Ponzi scheme. She use toto invest gain 120k after months. Very profitable

312 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by NwaNimo1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
She convinced you to invest in an online ponzi scheme?

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

...and na pay back for the good times?

(Chineke....god!)

181 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by lekki1444: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
angry bros she didnt scam you. you are paying for all the free sex you had with her. lolzzzz wahala nor dey finish for naija. to avoid wahala stay away from pipo.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by softset: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Do not treat this case as a girlfriend issue, treat it like a criminal act.

File a case with the police, get her arrested.

Don't spare her at all , if you forgive, trust me she will do worse things and you will have that heart attack you almost had.

This is stealing and it should not be tolerated under any circumstance

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by tillaman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
I really had a good laugh with this your story bro, if you really want to involve the police just go to the bank they will get a picture of whosever withdrew your cash without your consent!!
It might take a while but that’s the best you can get but if you decide to be diplomatic then you can try to psych her to link up

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by slawormiir: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Ogbeni op don loose guard to runs babe

Pussy ass niggarrs every where

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by KanuSE: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
She has stolen from you...SIMPLE!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by billionman: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
It's possible she's so convinced about the so called ponzi scheme and thus taking the risk to invest the money in the ponzi scheme, damning all the consequences. Nevertheless, she took your money without your consent; that's theft.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Kobicove(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Serves your right! It's called "PERSONAL Identification Number" PIN for a reason...you're not supposed to disclose it to anyone! undecided

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by soberdrunk(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
So you gave your girlfriend your Pin and you are complaining she took money, you need serious prayers, the celestial type.... angry

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by tee59(f): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Love can make some men mumu sha. She knew you are vulnerable and she capitalized on that. The girl is smarter than you. Gona is your money.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by pickatyouu: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nigerian girls have been scamming their boy friends since the time of whitney houston.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Abigirlsuen: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Too bad
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by composure: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dating a Nigerian girl is a problem on its own

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
simp

The vuture is vmail

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by SmartyPants(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.

Your bank can provide you with CCTV footage of the withdrawals.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by MikeMicheal(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Dont just mistakenly come to my station to report it ooo, because it is you I will arrest for tempting the innocent girl manipulatively, by letting her know your pin.
It is obvious you have a hidden wicked plan.

If not, why will you reveal your atm pin to someone else, after all the warnings from your bank?

FOR HER TO SAY IT IS PAY BACK FOR GOOD TIMES, THAT MEANS YOU MUST HAVE BEEN RAPING HER.

YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nbotee(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
My broda arrest her asap

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by maureensylvia(f): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hmmmm
In as much as she is my fellow gender. I have zero tolerance for stupid people. A bloody scam undecided

On your part sef, why will a grown man like you in this 21st century give a lady that is not even your wife your pin. What were you expecting Even when you saw the red signals but your (will I say simp) attitude refused to allow you see.

Even police will not do anything on this, so far she has your pin and you both are dating...Las Las it will boil down it was a mutual agreement.

Either you free the money
Or you take it softly with her (am not sure this will work grin but give it a try)

I hope you learnt your lessons Incase of next time

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / How Do I End This Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.