Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me (54357 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by FalseOracle50: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
I see her winning the ponzi scheme. I see her using one dirty 100naira to win 30million bet9ja. I see the police advising you to forgive her.
This I have seen
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Full-blown theft, and an unremorseful one at that.
Report her before she does this to another man.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Revolva(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wetin be dat patoranking song with those Ghanaians guy

BROTHER WEY MUMU ...OMO SEE UNCLE ....UNCLE WEY NO GET SENSE

bro na olosho you de date since and you were happy that you had a girlfriend....hahahhaah

she don come carry wetin she come for

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by poweredcom(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Dont just mistakenly come to my station to report it ooo, because it is you I will arrest for tempting the innocent girl manipulatively, by letting her know your pin.
It is obvious you have a hidden wicked plan.

If not, why will you reveal your atm pin to someone else, after all the warnings from your bank?

FOR HER TO SAY IT IS PAY BACK FOR GOOD TIMES, THAT MEANS YOU MUST HAVE BEEN RAPING HER.

YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED!

bros stop this yeye rape talk.......wetin de do your brain....why do you guys now promote rape word anyhow

trhis nigga was scammed by a harlot he called his girlfriend......

naija gals una weldone.....ASHEWO EVERYWHERE...na dem way dis bro don fall mugu for one

@womenareapes1 come see matta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lol so na omilla u dey date shocked She done carry money go give her real guy u dey here dey complain about ponzi abi peniz scheme.. It is well grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Regex: 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.

I would suggest you let it slide since you don't have enough (strong) evidence and our police is useless.

In Love and in War, everything is fair.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
WalexyWWE

Omo you really enter one chance. Hmmm 120K for this Buhari government no be joke grin grin grin

Well what I can say that she have confessed to the crime unfortunately you didn't record the call, the evidence you have is that if you can proof that you weren't using your ATM at that time and get a video from your bank or the bank that owns the ATM.

Equally do you have an alibi to corroborate your story, I think her sister will be a good one.

But you self grin grin grin, you shak babe and you no wan reason her small chada, well what she did was very wrong, however see if you could persuade her to meet, else tell her you will involve the police and arrest her parents and siblings if she mismanage the money, she should bring it back and you go reason her something.

This your story day make me laugh even my depositions are not coherent. grin grin
Which one is alibi again for this case?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
EricSmallz:

Please, what do you mean when you asked if he HAS AN ALIBI TO CORROBORATE HIS STORY
Are you joking with English and Latin or what?

Lols, it's pronounced alaby - it means is there someone that could concur with your story at a given time or someone you are together with that can vouch for you in a police station for an incident that happened else where and you were said to be there.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Warlord2014(m): 11:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.
twice beaten... m sure you would be beaten again all because of kpekus
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Which one is alibi again for this case?

Lols, it's pronounced alaby - it means is there someone that could concur with your story at a given time or someone you are together with that can vouch for you in a police station for an incident that happened else where and you were said to be there.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:

I won't insult and I won't type much. If I insult you sef, you'll hate yourself.

Here are few options you can try out and they'll all work out 100%
So please, stop stressing yourself.

1) Get to your bank and report the issue. The ATM machine CCTV camera must've captured her face and don't delete the alert details.

2) Call her and record the whole conversation. Start by killing all emotions and ask her if the ponzi whatever worked out.
If she says yes, jokingly ask her if you'll be getting any share from the money. If the convo strikes up from there, tell her you'll like her to come home so you guys can invest so so so huge amount of money into it as well.

If that doesn't work out, call her and ask her directly why she stole from you after all that you guys have done together. Please do press the record button while on it and try not to ask any other irrelevant question.
Ask her why she took the money and what she used it for. Tell her you'll arrest all her family members if she doesn't refund your money or return your card.

3) Ogbeni arrest her family members. By the time they spend four days in Nigeria cell, I'm sure they'll start calling people to raise money.

And if the info gets to their daughter, she'll surely come out of her hiding place.
Such a leech.

See what fornication can cause.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Hamiltonii: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=WalexyWWE post=99910734]Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

My Fren keep quiet! Is it for that little money that you came to the media?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Dreyton36: 1:04am On Mar 16, 2021
I understand how you feel rn but chill and listen

120k is much but not really much , it'll finish in a maximum of 3days or a week

Pretend you're good and nothing happened
The best moment to be calm is when you're enraged , that's pure maturity

When you keep chasing her you won't find her but when you just chill she'll run into your arms unknowingly then you'll hand her over to the police , that's where her type belongs

And better still if u don't find my advise good enough, you can just post her pictures all over the internet once and for all and tag her a thief simple

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by showafrica(m): 1:09am On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:

The way men lose guard in the name of babe. Even my wife never knew my pin until 5yrs of marriage. Make una no dey fall man hand... You deserve what you got sorry. She said, its the price of all the naking you have been naking...just move on. Police no go help you for this matter, they fit collect there share self come lock you on top

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by alexola20(m): 1:18am On Mar 16, 2021
@walexywwe,I'm sorry to tell you this,YOU ARE MAD AND VERY STUPID.
How can a girlfriend for that matter know your ATM pin?
AIYE oo.

Iru okunrin wo ni e?se obo omo na lo dun to ba yen ni?
Take any necessary you think might help you to track that thief of a girlfriend and get all your money back complete, maybe with interest sef.

But Wale,to slap you sef dey hungry me.

Have you given same to any of your family members?

Your girlfriend is a THIEF and she must be treated as one.

I don't care jungle justice for her kind.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Unbreakable007: 2:08am On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:
my bad indeed. my atm pin is very easy to remember once you are close to me my brothers and sisters know it as well. it is my date of birth, same as my phone and PC password.

Just publicise ur ATM pin. Mumu!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by yusufmurry: 2:31am On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:
I don't even know where she might be I have checked like 3 places of her freinds I know they don't know here whereabouts

You don't need to know where she is. Go to your bank, print out your statement of account within that period to confirm the transactions. Make claims for unauthorised transactions. Then submit her phone numbers, police will track her & get her arrested.

PS: She is your girlfriend and not wife, why give her your card pin? If you can let it go, then let go ,else follow my advice above
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by condralbedez: 3:02am On Mar 16, 2021
Just a girlfriend,and u have already told her your ATM PIN,oga nah Una type they Bleep men up!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:53am On Mar 16, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmmmm
In as much as she is my fellow gender. I have zero tolerance for stupid people. A bloody scam undecided

On your part sef, why will a grown man like you in this 21st century give a lady that is not even your wife your pin. What were you expecting Even when you saw the red signals but your (will I say simp) attitude refused to allow you see.

Even police will not do anything on this, so far she has your pin and you both are dating...Las Las it will boil down it was a mutual agreement.

Either you free the money
Or you take it softly with her (am not sure this will work grin but give it a try)

I hope you learnt your lessons Incase of next time
toto na bastard
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by sben2308(m): 4:32am On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Oga get her arrested thats theft imagine say na man to dat to a lady ,all the feminist and wole soyinkas will say arrest him .So we are saying get her arrested simple cuz that one no be wife material by 800yards self .If u get her arrested u r saving her life n helping her so that d next guy she dates will not commit murder o
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Lixusheng(m): 5:03am On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:

how u go giv woman ur pin... u b goat
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by EricSmallz(m): 6:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Omo! o wrong now. Alibi means evidence to show that you or the person using it was not present at the scene of crime when the crime occurred.
how did you arrive at that meaning? undecided shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by adebayo987: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Change your atm and Ignore her. 120k is nothing to parade your gf about. By the time it finishes, she'll come back begging. Then you should be wise to take your money and dump her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by maureensylvia(f): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
toto na bastard

Not all sir
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by maureensylvia(f): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2021
showafrica:

The way men lose guard in the name of babe. Even my wife never knew my pin until 5yrs of marriage. Make una no dey fall man hand... You deserve what you got sorry. She said, its the price of all the naking you have been naking...just move on. Police no go help you for this matter, they fit collect there share self come lock you on top

U said it all bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by maureensylvia(f): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:
my bad indeed. my atm pin is very easy to remember once you are close to me my brothers and sisters know it as well. it is my date of birth, same as my phone and PC password.

As u dey type this, e no dey heavy for ur mouth abi mouth... Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by maureensylvia(f): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2021
gambia:
Dont even allow SMAN to hear this your yeye story. I'm disappointed in the Op, why will your gf knows your pin, who does that. Get her ass arrested asap

SMAN Roger is dead n gone to it's grave
Hum haa. Gone to its grave
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by rhektor(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Dont just mistakenly come to my station to report it ooo, because it is you I will arrest for tempting the innocent girl manipulatively, by letting her know your pin.
It is obvious you have a hidden wicked plan.

If not, why will you reveal your atm pin to someone else, after all the warnings from your bank?

FOR HER TO SAY IT IS PAY BACK FOR GOOD TIMES, THAT MEANS YOU MUST HAVE BEEN RAPING HER.

YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED!

Are you really mad or is it just the expired umunede weed?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2021
Hardgun:
Oga go police stationarrest her sister or her mum if she failed to show up
Section 7 of the Administration of Criminal Justice Act 2015 prohibits arrest of family and friends of a suspect in
order to get the suspect to surrender.
Don't go and create another wahala for yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by HRMK: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by pedrilo: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2021
guy calm down, i know u r hurt but be calm
take her advise, free d money for her and cut her off.
that kind of girl can take ur life
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by milann: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I've said it times without count, no where in the word would a lady give you sex for free.

Na mumu person go think say him fit fvck a girl for free.

That's why it is better to place dem girls on what they deserve; fvck dem, pay ur money, then bounce.

Dem never scam u finish.
even your wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / How Do I End This Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.