Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested (2585 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by AdolfAboki(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
It is only in Nigeria that someone will sell unregistered/banned securities and as if that isn't enough, go ahead to partner with a legit/registered company!

Zugacoin itself is synonymous with illegality! Everything about it is illegal, starting from its initial coin offering (ICO)..

MAJOR SINS OF ZUGACOIN..

1. It's an unregistered security. Section 13 of the Investment and Securities Act (ISA), 2007 empowers the SEC to regulate investments and securities in Nigeria. In exercising its authority, the SEC classified digital assets as securities, unless proven otherwise by the issuers. The owners of ZUGACOIN never did, and to make matters worse, they listed it on unregulated exchanges, in clear violation of the law.

But what I don't understand is why the SEC ignored their illegal activities. That's if they aren't culpable. Allowing "big" names to take advantage of hapless investors. I wonder why they aren't learning from their US counterpart - SEC... The US SEC halted Telegram's unregistered digital token offerings - even though TON is actually solving issues.. See what they did to powerful Ripple, etc.. But here in Nigeria, once you are powerful, you can do as you please and get away with it. Too bad!

2. Cryptocurrency(trading activities) Ban.. This is where Innoson comes in. Being a legit company, why partner with an unregistered, unlicensed company that deals in cryptocurrency, knowing full well the stand of Nigeria on Cryptocurrency?

According to CBN:

“The risks have escalated in recent times, with dire consequences for the integrity of the financial system and financial stability,’’ he said.
He emphasised that cryptocurrencies were largely speculative, anonymous and untuntraceable.
“They are increasingly being used for money laundering, terrorism financing and other criminal activities.
“ Small retail and unsophisticated investors also face the high probability of loss due to the high volatility of the investments in recent times.
“In light of these realities and analyses, the CBN has no comfort in cryptocurrencies at this time.
“We will continue to do all within its regulatory powers to educate Nigerians to desist from its use and protect our financial system from activities of fraudsters and speculators,”
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249327_externallinkaltsolid_png8648541bff077cf12ea8b17dbf1b4fc0

Why? To the extent of even "manipulating" the market with its partnership bs? Can a legit US company at this time partner with Ripple? Note that crypto isn't banned in the US. The issue is that SEC filed a litigated action against RIPPLE, accusing it of selling unregistered securities, known as XRP.. Not that Ripple has been convicted!

But here in Nigeria, Innoson is partnering with an unlicensed company trading an unregistered security (crypto) which is illegal in Nigeria. Such impunity!

OTHER SINS OF ZUGACOIN

1. Its price had been manipulated from day one! Imagine listing at $40k only to dump the shitcoin on noobs! Pathetic! It's currently trading at $95.24..(Monday, March 15, 2021 @ 5.09 pm)

2. ZUGACOIN team has only one TECH developer. Funny!

3. ZUGACOIN is not solving any problem. Just another ERC20 vaporware! (See contract address: 0xf5832512CFDa8083E5b2dd0aA7C1B9265c03BA1F

4. Support is shit!

5. It's centralized. Decentralization is one of the features a crypto coin must possess in order not to be considered a security. ZUGACOIN is even worse than XRP in that aspect.

6. Most importantly, there's no source code. In other words, nowhere to verify the quality of the code.. Whether it has a backdoor or a deliberate bug that will be exploited in the future, who knows? Those familiar with this industry know what happened to PAID Network Price (PAID), another cryptocurrency that suffered exploitation. How the attackers minted 60 million coins and dumped on the unsuspecting investors!

So why should we trust ZUGACOIN? Their Github repository www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249327_externallinkaltsolid_png8648541bff077cf12ea8b17dbf1b4fc0 is next to nonexistent!

7. Similarly, no security auditor has audited their 'nonexistent' code for flaws...

Yet despite all these obvious red flags, this is the kind of project Innoson is partnering with? If that's not fraudulent, then what is?

May God help Nigeria.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Jealousy kee u dare.

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by AdolfAboki(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
melbet:
Jealousy kee u dare.

Jealousy what? Did you read my post at all? Jealousy because a noob created an Erc20 vaporware? Do you know it's easier to create an erc20 token than fork Bitcoin? In fact, it's more easy than ABC!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by OBALOLA55(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Jealousy what? Did you read my post at all? Jealousy because a noob created an Erc20 vaporware? Do you know it's easier to create an erc20 token than fork Bitcoin? In fact, it's more easy than ABC!
SILVERNORGOLD WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DEACTIVATE THIS MONIKER TOO undecided

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by Monogamy: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pkele,I can see you are in severe pain.

Take panadol
Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
I agree
Only bandits related business are allowed,
Let's arrest people like these
Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by MAKEOUTHlLL: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
my only issue with the ZugaCoin is that the archbishop used his face as the symbol grin grin

what type of narcissistic asshole does that?

@OP
you listed some really valid points, I hope people get to see this article before investing.

8 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by AdolfAboki(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
MAKEOUTHlLL:
my only issue with the ZugaCoin is that the archbishop used his face as the symbol grin grin

what type of narcissistic asshole does that?

@OP
you listed some really valid points, I hope people get to see this article before investing.

Thanks, Comrade.

2 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by AdolfAboki(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SILVERNORGOLD WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DEACTIVATE THIS MONIKER TOO undecided

Please create another thread for SilverNorGold discussion. This thread is for ZUGACOIN.

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by theTranslator: 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
The op has a point The initial coin offering especially is illegal
Who starts a coin at $110?
It would halve its value in no time

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by igwe699(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
One of the Nonsense Article I have read so far in Human history. When you dont understand Blockchain Keep you Mouth Shut and tell your hand not type nonsense. I don't want to read this nonsense again OP
Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by igwe699(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Have you read the Whitepaper to Understand the Coin.. So someone can do the extra ordinary. Mtcheew
theTranslator:
The op has a point
The initial coin offering especially is illegal

Who starts a coin at $110?

It would halve its value in no time
Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by AdolfAboki(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
igwe699:
One of the Nonsense Article I have read so far in Human history. When you dont understand Blockchain Keep you Mouth Shut and tell your hand not type nonsense. I don't want to read this nonsense again OP

1. Highlight any of my points that's wrong.

2. Provide answers to the issues raised.

If you can't, then "keep quiet"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by AdolfAboki(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
igwe699:
Have you read the Whitepaper to Understand the Coin.. So someone can do the extra ordinary. Mtcheew

What white paper? Something you can get in less than 5 minutes on Fiverr? When did "white papers" become products?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by Crochet: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
@Op why are you crying more than the bereaved ?Nonsense!
Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
Valid points if you ask me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by olasubomi2354: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pkele,I can see you are in severe pain.Take panadol
Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by Cargoed: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
AdolfAboki:
It is only in Nigeria that someone will sell unregistered/banned securities and as if that isn't enough, go ahead to partner with a legit/registered company!

Zugacoin itself is synonymous with illegality! Everything about it is illegal, starting from its initial coin offering (ICO)..

MAJOR SINS OF ZUGACOIN..

1. It's an unregistered security. Section 13 of the Investment and Securities Act (ISA), 2007 empowers the SEC to regulate investments and securities in Nigeria. In exercising its authority, the SEC classified digital assets as securities, unless proven otherwise by the issuers. The owners of ZUGACOIN never did, and to make matters worse, they listed it on unregulated exchanges, in clear violation of the law.

But what I don't understand is why the SEC ignored their illegal activities. That's if they aren't culpable. Allowing "big" names to take advantage of hapless investors. I wonder why they aren't learning from their US counterpart - SEC... The US SEC halted Telegram's unregistered digital token offerings - even though TON is actually solving issues.. See what they did to powerful Ripple, etc.. But here in Nigeria, once you are powerful, you can do as you please and get away with it. Too bad!

2. Cryptocurrency(trading activities) Ban.. This is where Innoson comes in. Being a legit company, why partner with an unregistered, unlicensed company that deals in cryptocurrency, knowing full well the stand of Nigeria on Cryptocurrency?

According to CBN:

Why? To the extent of even "manipulating" the market with its partnership bs? Can a legit US company at this time partner with Ripple? Note that crypto isn't banned in the US. The issue is that SEC filed a litigated action against RIPPLE, accusing it of selling unregistered securities, known as XRP.. Not that Ripple has been convicted!

But here in Nigeria, Innoson is partnering with an unlicensed company trading an unregistered security (crypto) which is illegal in Nigeria. Such impunity!

OTHER SINS OF ZUGACOIN

1. Its price had been manipulated from day one! Imagine listing at $40k only to dump the shitcoin on noobs! Pathetic! It's currently trading at $95.24..(Monday, March 15, 2021 @ 5.09 pm)

2. ZUGACOIN team has only one TECH developer. Funny!

3. ZUGACOIN is not solving any problem. Just another ERC20 vaporware! (See contract address: 0xf5832512CFDa8083E5b2dd0aA7C1B9265c03BA1F

4. Support is shit!

5. It's centralized. Decentralization is one of the features a crypto coin must possess in order not to be considered a security. ZUGACOIN is even worse than XRP in that aspect.

6. Most importantly, there's no source code. In other words, nowhere to verify the quality of the code.. Whether it has a backdoor or a deliberate bug that will be exploited in the future, who knows? Those familiar with this industry know what happened to PAID Network Price (PAID), another cryptocurrency that suffered exploitation. How the attackers minted 60 million coins and dumped on the unsuspecting investors!

So why should we trust ZUGACOIN? Their Github repository www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249327_externallinkaltsolid_png8648541bff077cf12ea8b17dbf1b4fc0 is next to nonexistent!

7. Similarly, no security auditor has audited their 'nonexistent' code for flaws...

Yet despite all these obvious red flags, this is the kind of project Innoson is partnering with? If that's not fraudulent, then what is?

May God help Nigeria.

https://www.coindesk.com/nigerias-sec-puts-plans-to-regulate-crypto-on-hold-in-light-of-central-bank-ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by AdolfAboki(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Cargoed:

https://www.coindesk.com/nigerias-sec-puts-plans-to-regulate-crypto-on-hold-in-light-of-central-bank-ban

Sorry, this link is irrelevant to this discussion. SEC suspending regulation as a result of central bank's ban is a matter of cause and effect - meaning the ban has greater impact as what's banned shouldn't be regulated in the first place. It doesn't make the SEC's classification of digital assets null and void. Neither does it mean unregistered digital securities can be traded - the ban effect means it shouldn't be allowed to trade in the first place. SEC regulates.. So how can they regulate an activity that's banned? Does it make any sense to you?

Lol..

Nigeria go better.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by IduNaOba: 1:57am On Mar 16, 2021
Zugacoin SOLVES NO PROBLEM.
Zugacoin is CENTRALISED
Zugacoin has nothing backing it up
IVM has denied acoeting Zugacoin
Zugacoin is suspicious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by HENRY940: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2021
Good points. Nigerians should learn to always thier reading ability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by WalkerMichael(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2021
thank God someone is finally exposing these fraudsters on NL. Zuga is pure scam and is a shit coin. how do we explain a coin that was launched at $42k with an all time high of $53k and all time low of $500. Iwill simply call this g bys doing cuz that's what it is. that bishop should have been arrested for scamming the gullible but they all think they are profiting/making gains. i am very very sure his gullible investors would rather pick 1 ZUGACOIN over 1BITCOIN grin grin pure fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by budaatum: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by budaatum: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2021
[url=https://www.nigeriabitcoincommunity.com/zugacoin-review/#:~:text=Zugacoin%20is%20a%20cryptocurrency%20that,rank%20of%20cryptocurrencies%20in%20existence.]Zugacoin Review (2021): What is The Potential of This Cryptocurrency? by Paschaline Anagor[/url]
Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by Kobicove(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
igwe699:

I expect you to poke holes in the article using superior argument instead of making a blanket condemnation undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested by budaatum: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
WalkerMichael:
thank God someone is finally exposing these fraudsters on NL. Zuga is pure scam and is a shit coin. how do we explain a coin that was launched at $42k with an all time high of $53k and all time low of $500. Iwill simply call this g bys doing cuz that's what it is. that bishop should have been arrested for scamming the gullible but they all think they are profiting/making gains. i am very very sure his gullible investors would rather pick 1 ZUGACOIN over 1BITCOIN grin grin pure fraud

One good thing about Nairaland is that if you type Sam Zuga into search you'd learn a lot about him.

(1) (Reply)

Toothpick Production In Nigeria. / How I Almost Went Back To Yahoo! / Paypal And Clickbank, In Nigeria, What Kind Of Business Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.