Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Get That Professional Cv/cover Letter Now - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get That Professional Cv/cover Letter Now (934 Views)

Yay!! Push Cv Just Congratulated Me!!! / Funny Cover Letter Has Gone Viral On Wall Street / How To Write A Cover Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get That Professional Cv/cover Letter Now by iyke199(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2007
There is no doubt that the difference between those that are been called for tests and interview today is been made by the CV(s) and Cover letter. Someone may be too good but not putting his/her Cv in the right format denies him/her that job. So why wait, let's get that professional CV and Cover letter 2day and i think the rest will be stories.

How? send a mail to iyke199@yahoo.com or better call for more details.
Thank u.
Re: Get That Professional Cv/cover Letter Now by thankyouJesus(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Good morning sir, I need samples of cover letter and cv please, please, please, pppppllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssse, thank you as I look forward to your response.
ayadifayowole@gmail.com
iyke199: There is no doubt that the difference between those that are been called for tests and interview today is been made by the CV(s) and Cover letter. Someone may be too good but not putting his/her Cv in the right format denies him/her that job. So why wait, let's get that professional CV and Cover letter 2day and i think the rest will be stories.

How? send a mail to iyke199@yahoo.com or better call for more details.
Thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Etb Interview (ENTRY LEVEL POSITION) / Writing A Winning CV / Help: Canadian Embassy Ask Me To Write A Touching Story B4 I Wil B Given Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.