Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Can Feel The Pain In Davidos Voice’ – Reactions As Wizkid And Burna Win Grammy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Feel The Pain In Davidos Voice’ – Reactions As Wizkid And Burna Win Grammy (290 Views)

I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix) / Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video) / My Bum Is Too Big To Hide, Even The Blind Can Feel It - Nkechi Blessing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Feel The Pain In Davidos Voice’ – Reactions As Wizkid And Burna Win Grammy by Onyitexx(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
The atmosphere was quite sober unlike the usual where you would here high energy and vibrance in the air as Davido also brings light and excitement where he steps and in this video where Davido’s cousin, Tunji was captured in, Davido whose face was not seen could be heard saying ‘Who Dey Brout’ a term only he could explain.

Reacting to the video, some Instagram users claimed they felt some pains in the voice of the ‘Jowo’ singer as he spoke and this could be attributed to the milestone achieved by Burna Boy and Wizkid.

An Instagram user who uses the handle @zeemills_ wrote; I can feel the pain in his voice
see reactions Below
https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/03/i-can-feel-pain-in-his-voice-nigerians.html

(1) (Reply)

Singer Banky W And Wife Adesua Open Up Plans On Losing Their Set Of Twins (VIDEO / We Both Cried When We Lost Our Twins Adesua Etomi And Banky Reveals / Abeg make una help me blow na? Local artiste pleads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.