Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency (10745 Views)

It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson / How Did GTB Bank Enter Into This Mess With Innosson / My Take On The Innosson-efcc-gtb arrest Saga - Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
In its latest signed press release, Innosson Vehicle Manufacturing has denied accepting cryptocurrency.
Find below the press release.
Caveat emptor!

Innosson Vehicles Manufacturing Co. Ltd, in a recent statement, has denied claims that a Nigerian cryptocurrency “Zugacoin” can now be used to purchase vehicles and products under the INNOSON Group.

In line with the news reports published by the media on Saturday, it became public knowledge that the indigenous automobile maker adopted Zugacoin (a cryptocurrency founded in 2020 by Nigerian Archbishop Sam Zuga) as fiat currency that could be used for the purchase of products under the INNOSON Group anywhere in the world.

According to the report, this became official following a business partnership deal between Archbishop SamZuga of Zugacoin and Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson vehicle manufacturing company on Saturday, March 13, 2021.

In reaction to this, Innosson today, issued a stern warning to the general public that such reports are untrue, as the company has not signed any agreement with any organization or entity in that regard.

The Group advised that information suggesting that it adopted Zugacoin should be disregarded and ignored, as it is false and misleading.

Innosson stressed that it is compliant with CBN’s restrictions on the use of cryptocurrencies in Nigeria, adding that Innosson would not take any action that would contravene existing laws and regulations in the country.

In case you missed it: The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) had placed some level of restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency in Nigeria, with a directive to all deposit money banks to close all crypto-related accounts.

What you should know
Innosson Vehicle Manufacturing Co. Ltd., shortened as IVM, is an indigenous privately owned Nigerian group of companies with a key focus on driving the Nigerian economy forward through industrialization, under the leadership of the Group founder, Dr. Innocent Chukwuma.
https://nairametrics.com/2021/03/15/innosson-denies-claims-suggesting-nigerian-cryptocurrency-can-be-used-to-buy-its-vehicles

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Zugacoin or Rugacoin, IVM is not accepting. Be careful before loading it to pump & dump. At first I suspected Innosson for flying the kite with Rugacoin/Zugacoin because if it's not so, Innosson should be investigating why it was their brand used to fly the kite.Besides, it took Innosson days to deny it.I suspect it was a publicity stunt by Innosson that went sour.For latest freestuffs,pls,visit www.freesruffsng.com

6 Likes

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by MickzyDonald: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
ah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Gbagura: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Mutemenot(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
I know Innoson won't consent to such an agreement . Zuga is just a greedy man looking for how to extort Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Omihanifa: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Zugacoin or Rugacoin, IVM is not accepting. Be careful before loading it to pump and dump. At first I suspected that the kite was flown by Innosson and/or Rugacoin/Zugacoin because if it is not so, Innosson should be investigating why it was their brand used to fly the kite.
Besides, it took Innosson days to deny it.I suspect it was a publicity stunt by Innosson that went sour.

Don't mind them, who are they trying to deceive with their damage control undecided

If truly they aren't aware of the development or partnership why can't they demand an apology from bishop Sam zuga or vanguard newspapers that published the story

Very soon now Benue state will come out and deny that they have nothing to do with zuga coin

3 Likes

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin. Nigeria the new Hub of Fake News

4 Likes

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by ojun50(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
ok oooh
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Simplyleo: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
In an effort to discredit the fed govt directive on bitcoin, ipob miscreants have been running from pillars to post busy concocting fake news.

IVM accepting bitcoin is one of them.

Igbos are illiterates.

7 Likes

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by AdolfAboki(m): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Better... I created a thread calling for his arrest earlier today. www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249315_linksolid_png67cb6d025d0bdb60c4a817d79e1aa456 Good to know it's all BS... Can't imagine a legit company like Innoson partnering with that scam...

.. That said, I advise everyone to stay clear of ZUGACOIN. It's a scam... Here's why www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249315_linksolid_png67cb6d025d0bdb60c4a817d79e1aa456

Nigeria go better.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by mytime24(f): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Story fr another day
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Karanka: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Omihanifa:

Don't mind them, who are they trying to deceive with their damage control undecided

If truly they aren't aware of the development or partnership why can't they demand an apology from bishop Sam zuga or vanguard newspapers that published the story

Very soon now Benue state will come out and deny that they have nothing to do with zuga coin
What do you want from IVM,huh?
You want IVM to start making unnecessary case with Bishop Zuga so that you'd be appeased?
Abeg free IVM.

7 Likes

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by EMMY76: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Most cryptocurrencies grow by speculations this is probably one of them.
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by EwuGambia: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2021
Chim oo. undecided
After i don buy 3 litres of the coin.... undecided
Which kyn wahala be this... undecided

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by thatsleepboy1: 1:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Confused lots

1 Like

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:36am On Mar 16, 2021
I remember some people on the zuga thread boasting of quickly buying the new digital currency.

Just because famous people's pictures are attached to a thread doesn't make it genuine

2 Likes

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Skyfornia(m): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2021
Too many fake news on nairaland front page recently...Oga Seun what is happening??

2 Likes

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by The5DME(m): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2021
G
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2021
Naso

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Iruobean(m): 5:49am On Mar 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Cooldiipo(m): 5:49am On Mar 16, 2021
angry these people wan cash out... shocked sad shocked. Innoson don't want any 'Yoruba Yoruba' cheesy grin. These people are very unserious and the damage this would do to them cannot be quantitified but they deserve it. If someone mentioned my name with a product i am not involved with, i will equally give a brutal rebutal. For all you laptop powerbank and similar needs, follow me and you will be glad you did.
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by ProfAmaben(m): 5:52am On Mar 16, 2021
People just want to bring this man down by all means. Innosson is innocent.
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Kobicove(m): 5:53am On Mar 16, 2021
I knew it was only a matter of time before Innosson denies the story undecided
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by Kccheechy(m): 5:58am On Mar 16, 2021
I was wondering how innoson could be so foolish to accept such a deal...its good to know that it's not true
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by sammyj: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by ObiOfOnistha: 6:28am On Mar 16, 2021
The fear of Buhari
Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by SarkinYarki: 6:41am On Mar 16, 2021
I knew it wasn't possible...if Innoson wants to accept any crypto it won't even be Zuga coin

1 Like

Re: Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency by PAWG(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2021
If I was Innoson I would’ve denied ever meeting Zuga sef and claimed I was photoshopped cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Principle And Machine For Making Commercial Yogurt / Free Program on Accounting Packages / SEPLAT Contravenes Local Content Policy With Foreign MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.