Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear (3248 Views)

How Are University Students Surviving In This Harsh Economy? / Six Parts Of Your Body You Probably Don't Know Their Names / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by blazepascal(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
I’m not here to impress you; I’m here to give you the truth so you can grow. It’s not about me or some personal brand; it’s about how all of us can smash our goals using the truth and leave a legacy behind that will stop us from having regrets.

. We all have the same problems

My problems are the same as your problems. You might be dealing with some BS, but you’re not alone. That divorce, person that passed away, rejection letter you got or redundancy you were forced to take is happening to many other people, at exactly the same time.

Knowing your problems are all the same is how you stop yourself from getting stuck and feeling sorry for yourself. All your problems are simply a process that you have to deal with.

We’re all going to have someone die on us — expect it.
All of us are going to lose someone, so enjoy the time you have with your family and friends. Don’t take a moment of it for granted and never leave people you care about on bad terms.

The last thing you want is someone to die on you having the relationship tarnished because of something stupid like a disagreement over money or a difference in beliefs.

Complaining is a waste of time.

No one likes a complainer and it’s only making you get stuck in your head instead of charging forward towards your goals and doing something cool.

It achieves nothing and is for cry babies who don’t want to face the harsh truth: we’re in control of everything that happens to us. Meaning: we’re in control of how we interpret all events.

Complaining is a disease that carries an antidote called “Freaking stop it, now, please.”

Other people’s opinions don’t matter

Being bogged down by what other people think of you is crazy! Half the time, the people who are sharing these opinions are complete failures and are projecting their wants, needs, failures and desires onto you. They are hoping they can live vicariously through your life because their life sucks.
The only opinion that matters is yours. If you believe you can do the impossible, then you will.

Money won’t guarantee you happiness

I know what it’s like to have more money than you can spend. It means nothing. Sorry.

Deep down you know money won’t make you happy, yet you chase it because everyone else on the hamster wheel is doing the same.

The harsh truth is that meaning and purpose (which sound corny) are far more powerful than money will ever be.

The most depressed I’ve ever been in my life is when I was rich in financial terms and poor in my own mind. have you seen a man who is rich yet it seems something is bothering him

Will you accept this harsh truth ??

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by blazepascal(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
We’re all going to die

The clock is ticking amigo. use the time you have left to create a legacy that’s bigger than you could ever dream of. Inspire the world through your gifts, take care of your family and come to terms with the fact you’ll have to say goodbye one day.

Death is guaranteed for all of us. It’s the only certainty we have and it’s the only motivation you will ever need

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by Fortune109: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Rich!!
Poor!!
Las las! Everybody go kpain!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by mrdharkchild(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wisdom..
I feel so empty mostimes when I've solved my problems. The sudden silence that comes after making it, it's deafening

2 Likes

Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 16, 2021
Yes o.
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On Mar 16, 2021
Being bogged down by what other people think of you is crazy! Half the time, the people who are sharing these opinions are complete failures and are projecting their wants, needs, failures and desires onto you. They are hoping they can live vicariously through your life because their life sucks.
The only opinion that matters is yours. If you believe you can do the impossible, then you will.
True and Deep Words.
Hope people can learn from this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by femi4: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Sometimes, opinion of others matters depending on the situation at hand
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by johncallidon(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2021
That's Life and people for you.
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by Gibsonworld05(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2021
Very true.
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2021
Who says money can't buy happiness? You're probably using the wrong currency.

3 Likes

Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by Thermodynamics(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2021
OP, you were making sense untill you said "MONEY WONT GUARANTEE HAPPINESS"
I completely disagree with that statement, money will give you all the happiness in the world, money definitely guarantees happiness.

3 Likes

Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by cassidy1996(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2021
nothing here
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by webhead: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:
I completely disagree with that statement, money will give you all the happiness in the world, money definitely guarantees happiness.
Money can't take away the feeling of emptiness.

even if you have billions in your account, if your life is devoid of meaning to you or people around you, you'll always feel empty.
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by Kessythegeek(m): 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Wisdom..
I feel so empty mostimes when I've solved my problems. The sudden silence that comes after making it, it's deafening

Deep El Padre!
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by blazepascal(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:
. don't be mislead money can't solve all your problem
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by blazepascal(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:
do you know money can't solve all your problem
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by milann: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
Thermodynamics:
the rich also cry
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by heniford2: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
chia everyday new quote new chat bla bla bla !!!!
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by mcjohny(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
are you a space Booker
Answer: yes I am
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by Bamz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
blazepascal

As a follower of Roman and Greek philosophy, stoicism, your points resonate with me.

I see comments about money and I laugh. You really can't tell someone that's broke that money may not eventually make them happy until they experience it for themselves.

“Almost nothing material is needed for a happy life, for he who has understood existence" Marcus Aurelius
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by Thermodynamics(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2021
webhead:
Money can't take away the feeling of emptiness.

even if you have billions in your account, if your life is devoid of meaning to you or people around you, you'll always feel empty.

money can take away emptiness, it answers all things.
Re: SOME Harsh Truth You Probably Don’t Want To Hear But Must Hear by blazepascal(m): 12:47am On Mar 17, 2021
Bamz:
blazepascal

As a follower of Roman and Greek philosophy, stoicism, your points resonate with me.

I see comments about money and I laugh. You really can't tell someone that's broke that money may not eventually make them happy until they experience it for themselves.

“Almost nothing material is needed for a happy life, for he who has understood existence" Marcus Aurelius
exactly!!

(1) (Reply)

Parallel Universe: Man Detained At Tokyo Airport After Presenting Original Pass. / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post Pce / I Need A Project Topic In Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.