Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? (1466 Views)

List Of Cars With Good Fuel Economy / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle / List Of Cars You Should Buy And Enjoy In Nigeria By Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by EDUECO(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt?

Please,I need contributions from car users.
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by EDUECO(m): 6:00am On May 25, 2021
EDUECO:

Please,I need cxontributions from car users.
@ GAZZUZZ,Ikenna,Sultan,Weyreypey,etc
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by nurey(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2021
EDUECO:

Please,I need contributions from car users.

If they list all the brands and corresponding models you will grow old and die b4 U exhaust the list.

All cars engine can be rebuilt as long as you can get the spare part to do so. Steel engine easier than Aluminium. There is no rugged engine, maintenance is key.

4 Likes

Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by EDUECO(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2021
nurey:

If they list all the brands and corresponding models you will grow old and die b4 U exhaust the list.

All cars engine can be rebuilt as long as you can get the spare part to do so. Steel engine easier than Aluminium. There is no rugged engine, maintenancek is key.
Nurey, thank you for your contribution!

Between Peogeot 406 and Toyota Corolla,which of these 2 cars has a more rugged engine?
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by nurey(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2021
EDUECO:

Nurey, thank you for your contribution!

Between Peogeot 406 and Toyota Corolla,which of these 2 cars has a more rugged engine?

Did you know that Corolla started from 1950s and has several generation in those years with differing engine. Tell us what particular year Corolla atleast I know the 406 year.

To answer your question on rugged engine I have told you maintenance is key all engines are rugged and built to last year's, maintenance is the only thing that will tell whether the engine would last or not.

My sienna engine is already 7years in Nigeria and with 200,xxxkm and still strong while my friends own is 3years and it has been ringed once already

1 Like

Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by temmym4(m): 6:42pm On May 25, 2021
nurey:

All cars engine can be rebuilt as long as you can get the spare part to do so. Steel engine easier than Aluminium. There is no rugged engine, maintenance is key.

You have said it all!
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by EDUECO(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2022
nurey:

Did you know that Corolla started from 1950s and has several generation in those years with differing engine. Tell us what particular year Corolla atleast I know the 406 year.

To answer your question on rugged engine I have told you maintenance is key all engines are rugged and built to last year's, maintenance is the only thing that will tell whether the engine would last or not.

My sienna engine is already 7years in Nigeria and with 200,xxxkm and still strong while my friends own is 3years and it has been ringed once already
Thank you.
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by Conner44: 9:47am On May 30, 2022
Op just ask for cars with iron engines. Those ones are easier to rebuild
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by EDUECO(m): 10:04am On May 30, 2022
Conner44:
Op just ask for cars with iron engines. Those ones are easier to rebuild
Thank you.
Please,can you list cars with iron engine?
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by Conner44: 10:43am On May 30, 2022
EDUECO:
Thank you.
Please,can you list cars with iron engine?

1. What exactly do you want to use the vehicle for?

2. What is your maximum budget to purchase the vehicle?

With the above information maybe I can get some names of popular vehicles you can see around with such engines.
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by EDUECO(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2022
Conner44:

1. What exactly do you want to use the vehicle for?

2. What is your maximum budget to purchase the vehicle?

With the above information maybe I can get some names of popular vehicles you can see around with such engines.
1.For Long Distance Travel.
2.N2,000,0000.
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by Conner44: 5:11pm On May 30, 2022
EDUECO:

1.For Long Distance Travel.
2.N2,000,0000.

When you say ‘long distance travel’ what exactly do you mean?

That you want a private/personal vehicle for yourself because you travel long distances a lot for work or other reasons?

Or you want to use it for transportation business? And if it’s for business is it going to be mainly for conveying passengers or cargo?
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by EDUECO(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2022
Conner44:

When you say ‘long distance travel’ what exactly do you mean?

That you want a private/personal vehicle for yourself because you travel long distances a lot for work or other reasons?

Or you want to use it for transportation business? And if it’s for business is it going to be mainly for conveying passengers or cargo?
By long distance,I mean travel from state like Edo to Rivers state or from Edo to Oyo state;and I can also use the car to convey travellers during long distance travel.

What do you think of Nigerian used Peugeot 406?
Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by Conner44: 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
EDUECO:
By long distance,I mean travel from state like Edo to Rivers state or from Edo to Oyo state;and I can also use the car to convey travellers during long distance travel.

What do you think of Nigerian used Peugeot 406?

A Peugeot 406 without any electronic issues is a very splendid machine especially for long distance travels and comfort.

but be aware that it has various engine types so ask which is in its bay before you purchase it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Brands & Models Of Cars Has Rugged Engine And Its Engine Can Be Rebuilt? by EDUECO(m): 6:24pm On May 30, 2022
Conner44:

A Peugeot 406 without any electronic issues is a very splendid machine especially for long distance travels and comfort.

but be aware that it has various engine types so ask which is in its bay before you purchase it.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Moving Tokunbo Vehicles From Lagos To Port-harcourt / My Experience At Ladipo Market Today / Power Steering Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.