Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife (40619 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Cooldiipo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is a one sided story. Do you need a laptop powerbank?
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Kelvin3476: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE
THE FUTURE IS A DIVORCEE
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Xkale1234(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE
you must be stupid and crazy
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Many woman today, doesn't believed about future,All they want is now now now..Now she is regretting the decision she made last five years ago...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Artisticity1: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
maybe na d person wey advice her to leave the man come follow backyard wed the man. it took her brain 5years to reboot�

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE

iq level just dropped from 100 to 0.01
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
See me see trouble ooo. Sure she was the one who filed for the divorce.
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Instead of her to come out plain and tell the man she is missing the D..k, women and drama

haha

1 Like

Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by labelle123(f): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Speechless
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by ekevwe(m): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE

Men life expectancy go just drop to 34. Lol
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by Updating9JA: 5:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Penguin2:
Typical of a bitch.

I've been with a bitch and I know how they behave.

You divorce a man and for 5 years you are still sniffing around his business.

Bitch, if u are so good and the man was the problem, you should be Telegram Group married by now and less busy to sniff around.

Possibly her accomplice is the one that advised her to divorce her man. Now bitch is tired of bitching around.

Fools
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by 1forall: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE

Lol. You can't even spell future!
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by silvoclaira: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hmm
saphiere:
The FUTRUE is FEMALE
Indeed
Re: 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife by seguno2: 2:04am On Jan 17, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Marriage is just overrated.
We are just born to believe that we must marry to have children and get the benefit of life.

But less than 10% of marriage work, and couple become sworn enemy.
marriage has killed so many people and has made many people to loss focus on their dreams

Had I come at ancient time, my imposed culture will just be contract for man and woman, for children and for sex.
Not necessarily, living in same house forever.,

Mr. Engineer, did you get your 10% from a research that you can share the report

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Childhood Days; Were You Bathed Like This? (photo) / Real Girls Do Real Things!- Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Frying Garri / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.