Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 16 March 2021 -QUALITY MENTALITY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 16 March 2021 -QUALITY MENTALITY (134 Views)

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 16 March 2021 -QUALITY MENTALITY by Adedotguy: 2:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Seeds Of Destiny

QUALITY MENTALITY – A PATHWAY TO QUALITY DESTINY

16 March 2021

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny & other daily devotional here

You cannot have a beggarly mentality and arrive at a kingly destiny.

SCRIPTURE: Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever. Genesis 13:14-15.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot have a beggarly mentality and arrive at a kingly destiny.

It has been confirmed that mentality is critical for destiny. People of quality destiny are people of quality mentality.

Now, let me give you an example of one man of quality mentality in Scripture who was also a man of quality destiny.

Abraham

In Genesis 13:14-15, God told Abraham,

Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed forever.

So, where the nation of Israel is now, Abraham saw it before they reached there.

In Genesis 14:22-23, we saw the engagement of mentality by Abraham when he told the king of Sodom,

…I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

Abraham envisioned prosperity. He saw himself as a rich man. He made up his mind not to give any opportunity to the king of Sodom to boast in the future. Abraham did not have a beggarly mentality.

Beloved, you cannot have a beggarly mentality and arrive at a kingly destiny. You cannot have the mentality of a grasshopper and have the destiny of an eagle.

My counsel is, maintain the right mentality always in order to arrive at a quality destiny.

Remember this: You cannot have a beggarly mentality and arrive at a kingly destiny.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Our Daily Bread daily devotional for today here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open Heavens daily devotionals here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Mfm Mountain top life daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Rhapsody of realities daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE DCLM daily manna devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joel osteen daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Living Water CAC daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven and other daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven and other daily devotional here

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Study Genesis 15:13-14 again and other scriptures on the right mentality and vision.

2. Ask God to give you quality mentality and vision for quality destiny.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You open my eyes to see my reason for living. Give me the right mentality for an impactful life and destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE FORCES OF DESTINY (PART 3).

QUOTE: You cannot shine without mentality. Culled from “BE WISE AND RISE” by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 2 Kings 4-6.

AMAZING FACT: A honeybee visits 50 to 100 flowers during a collection trip.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you renew your mind, may you experience an upgrade in your destiny in Jesus’ Name.

(1) (Reply)

God Is About To Introduce You To A Destiny Helper That Will Not Leave You Alone. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/04/2021 / God Loves You And Has A Plan For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.