Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists (36678 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / 25 Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun During Initiation Ceremony (Photos) / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Chukwute: 2:45am On Mar 16, 2021
The Delta State Police Command has arrested sixteen suspected cultists from an initiation ground raided in Okpanam, Oshimili North Local Government Area of Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that the suspects were arrested during a raid at Obogba village bush following a tip-off.

According to a press release dated 15th March, 2021 and signed by the command’s acting Police Public Relations Officer, DSP. EDAFE BRIGHT, the Special Anti-Cult Unit, SACU swung into action leading to the arrest of fifteen male suspects, one female suspect and recovery of a Toyota Camry from the initiation ground.

The statement reads in part;

5. On the 13/3/2021 about 2330hrs – 0230hrs of date information received that a cult group called Aye confraternity will be having initiation of new members to be taken place at Okpanam. Immediately the commander SACU Mobilized men to a nearby bush at Obogba village Okpanam where the initiation is to take place, fifteen (15) male suspects and one (1) female suspect were arrested. One (1) Toyota Camry car recovered. Investigation is in progress.

Similarly, SACU operatives led by SP Igbaji Christopher raided and arrested notorious cultists from their Oghara hideout on Sunday.

On the 12/3/2021 at about 2225hrs, Commander State anti-cult unit (SACU) SP Igbaji Christopher acting on credible information, dispatched SACU operatives to Sapele and raided a notorious cultist hideout in Oghara. Fifteen (15) suspected cultists were arrested and raps of substance suspected to be cocaine was recovered. Investigation is in progress.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/03/15/police-raids-initiation-ceremony-in-delta-arrest-scores-of-suspected-cultists-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Karlovych: 3:25am On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin See them posing like football players before the start of a match. Leaders of the tomorrow, they will blame politicians for their failures and will be flooding social media with "#Baba God pick our call" instead of being useful to themselves.

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by illicit(m): 3:56am On Mar 16, 2021
Well....

Rehabilitate them and enrol them on a payroll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by daddytime(m): 4:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Some of these dunderheads will be quietly happy to be rescued from getting killed in the name of bamming.

Foolish children FC of Okpanam.

37 Likes

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by savageyoungboy(m): 4:22am On Mar 16, 2021
Make I checked if I go see anybody wey I know

Still say no to cultism
Run away from cultism South South Nigerians
The only cult you should belong to is trying to makethesocietyabetterplaceforall movement

6 Likes

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Uteghe(m): 4:26am On Mar 16, 2021
grin grin Why are they posing with raised thumbs like they just finished voting for PDP?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:33am On Mar 16, 2021
They should be reformed by the relevant authorities on the need to eshew cultism and other vices. Jobs should also be provided for the unemployed amongst them and then let them be reintegrated back into the society.

8 Likes

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by kalu61(m): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2021
Uteghe:
grin grin Why are they posing with raised thumbs like they just finished voting for PDP?
grin

7 Likes

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 16, 2021
PDP failed us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Thomthom(m): 5:49am On Mar 16, 2021
abluck:
PDP failed us
PDP failed you not us Oga...

31 Likes

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by doggedfighter(f): 5:57am On Mar 16, 2021
These are the ones that want their parents to weep over their battered lifeless bodies.

See their bent legs !

7 Likes

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Roon9(m): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2021
Them get match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by femi4: 7:15am On Mar 16, 2021
The intending bandits
Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by nyiamfrank: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2021
That guy squatting half way must be their goalkeeper.
Let's give them Amnesty anyway!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by chukskafor(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2021
The second picture though Why the thumb up? Abi them think say na rehearsal them de?
Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Jessepaid(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Where is the girl?

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Coldie(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2021
Jessepaid:
Where is the girl?

them don use the toyota camry and the female suspect do palliative

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by annyplenty(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Tell me one good reason why a reasonable person should join cult.

Hell is real! Don't let your rival cult send you there before you want to repent!

Give your life to Jesus today and be delivered.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by tutudesz: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Which rubbish be dis niw angry Na Everyday Delta state dey enter news 4 bad things

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2021
with the kind hunger in the land people still dey join cult
Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by gambia(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Wasted youths, products of bad parenting. They should relocate them to combat Boko boys asap. Nonsense and Ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Enoch07: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2021
idiots
Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by 900warriorz: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2021
angry
Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2021
20 years minimum if found guilty. #saynotocultism

Why did you remove their shorts?
Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by Coldie(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2021
If it's up to me they should execute them
Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by emmanuel596(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2021
People still dey join cult for 2021.....wasted generation
Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2021
SAY NO TO CULTISM.

It kills you before your time.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2021
NLReposter:
Why did you remove their shorts?
Na dat one be ya own problem for dis cult issue?

Uteghe:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by vincentjk(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2021
I overheard one the other day singing "I'm a rugged material blablabla"

I nor see work do for this life na to engage myself for one headache called cultism wen be say for night wen I gode enjoy my sleep dem go call me say fight dey and I go wear shirt climb okada like thief dey go smh

Madness

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists by nairalee(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2021
So upon all that's going on in the country is to join cult that's doing some people. Shior

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Anambra Man Dead In His Shop (Disturbing Photos) / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him / Man Caught Stealing Pants & Bra In Oyo, Stripped Unclad And Forced To Wear Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.