Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country (1156 Views)

Can Nigeria Separate In Peace Now That Oil Has Been Found In The North? / Nobody Really Loses, Be Proud Of Your Role – Nuhu Ribadu Tells Candidates / How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by AlexBells(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2021
I have noticed that every tribe say one thing and do the exact opposite, the Hausa/Fulani pretend to be the one in want of one Nigeria but they are always the quickest to act as if they are another country, Hishba will break beer bottles, detain, do a lot of things that makes them look like a sovereign.

Down South Yorubas want Oduduwa Republic but always attach to the South to deal Fulani minorities, especially when it is not even a full scale conflict with the entire Fulanis, would the whole South unite with them if they get Oduduwa Republic, if they need The south so badly, why then are they pretending to want out.

The Igbo man, wants Biafra, you want Biafra but keeps sending politicians who have no passion for Biafra in the public offices, if Biafra is truly something we wish for, it will be a bulk of politians debate, they could disappoint after election but virtually no politian ever campaigned with Biafra.

The Ijaw man, you want Niger Delta Republic, only so you won't be a subordinate to Igbo, if you want Niger Delta Republic why not start it within Ijaw land later others may formerly join the union.

Middle Belt, well in the real sense that entity does not exist, either you are a Christian or a Muslim that's what exist over there, they don't really want to be separated from the North, they just want to maintain their faith, the herdsmen menace is another thing entirely to them.
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by docdes: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2021
You are right. I was coming to post something like this before you did. Only yesterday, I was sharing how we can defeat the wicked forces troubling us but almost everyone ignored me. Nigerians are in a spiritual cage. See it here: https://www.nairaland.com/6460743/how-people-communicate-shekau-could
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:06am On Mar 16, 2021
You are gradually showing who you are
Paid bmc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by AlexBells(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
You are gradually showing who you are
Paid bmc
Not only paid BMC but prepaid

1 Like

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by butterfly777(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Hmnnn....and some people still don't understand what is happening in Nigeria.

In case you don't know what is happening in Nigeria. The Fulani mision is to keep Nigeria one so that they can conquer it and make it their own.

-That is why they refuse to allow the country to be divided.
- That is why they refuse to allow true federalism, with the fear that it is a step towards break up.
- That is why they pretend to be fighting bandits while actually giving them money to fund them.
- That is why Fulani can carry AK47 and kill people, but the police will arrest their victims who try to defend themselves.
-That is why they have spread themselves all over Nigeria, and they are well armed.
- That is why if you dare challenge them, they will use the state police and military against you.

I hope you understand now.

So, if you don't want to be their victim, the people have to organize themselves and fight them without depending on any government.

3 Likes

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by Mabizeka: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2021
We the Yorubas should take the blame for the disunity in the south. some people here are paid to comment without sense. The demented Neddstark comes to mind. we needs to ask ourselves questions
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by SonofLothbrok: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigerians have failed to understand something. Biafra is not something you can stop. The old generation made a lot of sacrifice because of Biafra. People died because of Biafra. A foreigner killed himself because of Biafra. This was the story of the old generations. Heroes of the past.

You guys don't know how much i hate this country called Nigeria. Everything about this country smells of fraud. This country is without honor and it is worth destroying. I believe as a member of this new generation. I will burn down the Nigerian flag in front of the president and his legions of corrupt politicians.

War is coming and you all should be prepared.

3 Likes

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Not only paid BMC but prepaid
E pain you baa
Continue
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by saaron(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:
I have noticed that every tribe say one thing and do the exact opposite, the Hausa/Fulani pretend to be the one in want of one Nigeria but they are always the quickest to act as if they are another country, Hishba will break beer bottles, detain, do a lot of things that makes them look like a sovereign.

Down South Yorubas want Oduduwa Republic but always attach to the South to deal Fulani minorities, especially when it is not even a full scale conflict with the entire Fulanis, would the whole South unite with them if they get Oduduwa Republic, if they need The south so badly, why then are they pretending to want out.

The Igbo man, wants Biafra, you want Biafra but keeps sending politicians who have no passion for Biafra in the public offices, if Biafra is truly something we wish for, it will be a bulk of politians debate, they could disappoint after election but virtually no politian ever campaigned with Biafra.

The Ijaw man, you want Niger Delta Republic, only so you won't be a subordinate to Igbo, if you want Niger Delta Republic why not start it within Ijaw land later others may formerly join the union.

Middle Belt, well in the real sense that entity does not exist, either you are a Christian or a Muslim that's what exist over there, they don't really want to be separated from the North, they just want to maintain their faith, the herdsmen menace is another thing entirely to them.
Speak for yourself. One Nigeria is a crime against humanity. It will disintegrate.

3 Likes

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by Neddstark: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
We the Yorubas should take the blame for the disunity in the south. some people here are paid to comment without sense. My demented mother who sold me to a baby factory comes to mind. we needs to ask ourselves questions
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by AlexBells(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
saaron:
Speak for yourself. One Nigeria is a crime against humanity. It will disintegrate.
Did I say that one Nigeria is the way, I'm only saying every region should practice what they preach
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by theTranslator: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
We want federalism. Period.
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by AlexBells(m): 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:
We want federalism.
Period.
What plans do you have to achieve it, why not boycott the presidency first, if that's what your region truly wants
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by theTranslator: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

What plans do you have to achieve it, why not boycott the presidency first, if that's what your region truly wants
Lol cheesy
Boycotting doesn't wok anywhere
Talkless of Nigeria
The North can never encourage Federalism
A southerner can and will

I always try to be realistic
Boycotting would make things worse
Lol cheesy
It seems you don't understand politics
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by AlexBells(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:

Lol cheesy
Boycotting doesn't wok anywhere
Talkless of Nigeria
The North can never encourage Federalism
A southerner can and will

I always try to be realistic
Boycotting would make things worse
Lol cheesy
It seems you don't understand politics
Boycott it first and set up your regional government see who will stop you, don't you already have a regional South west government, like you want it to he official so you get share of Oyel money, why can't you fund your regional government with cocoa proceeds

1 Like

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by theTranslator: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Boycott it first and set up your regional government see who will stop you, don't you already have a regional South west government, like you want it to he official so you get share of Oyel money, why can't you fund your regional government with cocoa proceeds
It can't work
A 5 year old knows that
We have more oil than some oil producing countries
Lagos,ondo and Ogun have large reserves
Ogun's oil is untapped
Yorubaland has everything
From Gold to limestone to fertile land to Oil
So you thought we are leeching on the SS oil cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by AlexBells(m): 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:

It can't work
A 5 year old knows that
We have more oil than some oil producing countries
Lagos,ondo and Ogun have large reserves
Ogun's oil is untapped
Yorubaland has everything
From Gold to limestone to fertile land to Oil
So you thought we are leeching on the SS oil cheesy
Lol
Leave those mineral for FG, brainstorm your region through services, technology and industry and no one will stop you, you looking for minerals you looking for trouble
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by Darkcloud11(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
who have seen the movie maze runner, southern Nigeria is like the children locked in the maze,yorubas are like the children who are scared of leaving the maze cause they are scared of war and are not bothered about their current situation,ibos and Niger Delta really feel there's more outside the maze they want to leave and are ready to pay the price,why the people controlling the whole system are the British and their northern children.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by theTranslator: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Leave those mineral for FG, brainstorm your region through services, technology and industry and no one will stop you, you looking for minerals you looking for trouble
I don't get??
What do you mean
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by theTranslator: 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Darkcloud11:
who have seen the movie maze runner, southern Nigeria is like the children locked in the maze,yorubas are like the children who are scared of leaving the maze cause they are scared of war and are not bothered about their current situation,ibos and Niger Delta really feel there's more outside the maze they want to leave and are ready to pay the price,why the people controlling the whole system are the British and their northern children.
Funny how Igbos think they know Yoruba and are always analyzing us
Really funny
You don't know shit.

1 Like

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by AlexBells(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:

I don't get??
What do you mean
Leave mineral resources and build your regional economy on commerce, industry, agriculture, entertainment etc, what you are looking for in asking for natural resources to fund your regional government is trouble
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by theTranslator: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Leave mineral resources and build your regional economy on commerce, industry, agriculture, entertainment etc, what you are looking for in asking for natural resources to fund your regional government is trouble
that is what is called autonomy
Lol cheesy

What is Commerce without resources
You can tell that to people with limited and useless resources(coal)
Every economy is based on resources

1 Like

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by AlexBells(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:
that is what is called autonomy
Lol cheesy

What is Commerce without resources
You can tell that to people with limited and useless resources(coal)
Every economy is based on resources
So how is Japan, Germany surviving, with a lot limited resources
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by Mabizeka: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Neddstark:

I poo on your shiny cone head
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by Neddstark: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mabizeka:
I poo on my father's head and my mother's face
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by theTranslator: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:
So how is Japan, Germany surviving, with a lot limited resources
Read history Their economy is based largely on resouces like coal from the past And colonialism helped them a lot(to steal from their colonies)
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by Mabizeka: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=Neddstark post=99933407][/quote] Shut up you demented punk
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by Darkcloud11(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
[i][/i][color=#000000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][right][/right] angry
theTranslator:

Really funny
You don't know shit.
grin
theTranslator:

Really funny
You don't know shit.
okay continue playing with fire and calling it ice, remember how fulanis ripped off Kwara from u guys hands they will do same in oyo,I love the Yorubas for always accommodating other tribes,but they shouldn't forget what happened to the red indians in America.
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by theTranslator: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Darkcloud11:
[i][/i][color=#000000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][right][/right] angry grin okay continue playing with fire and calling it ice, remember how fulanis ripped off Kwara from u guys hands they will do same in oyo,I love the Yorubas for always accommodating other tribes,but they shouldn't forget what happened to the red indians in America.
Lol
Keep reading history
Don't face your front
You can as well come and take Oyo cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by AlexBells(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
theTranslator:

Read history
Their economy is based largely on resouces like coal from the past
And colonialism helped them a lot(to steal from their colonies)
Read history, lol, colonialism, after world war two for instance, Japan for instance suffered a lot what about the impact of the great depression, do you think their lots from that time is what's keeping them, why isn't UK the richest country in Europe then, you don't always need mineral resources to build an economy, what about countries that don't even have so much landmass talk more of resources, services, industry, technology, banking and finance take for instance Switzerland, just start somewhere, you don't need natural resources to build an economy, this is 21st century.
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by theTranslator: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
AlexBells:

Read history, lol, colonialism, after world war two for instance, Japan for instance suffered a lot what about the impact of the great depression, do you think their lots from that time is what's keeping them, why isn't UK the richest country in Europe then, you don't always need mineral resources to build an economy, what about countries that don't even have so much landmass talk more of resources, services, industry, technology, banking and finance take for instance Switzerland, just start somewhere, you don't need natural resources to build an economy, this is 21st century.
Keep deluding yourself of the truth
No country can survive without resources
Switzerland??
Are the mountains not resources
The Tourist attractions aren't resources??
Switzerland also profited from colonization
All of Europe did

Since resources aren't needed why is Nnamdi desperately dragging the SS for their coast and oil?? undecided

You seem too slow
Re: We Are All Hypocrite: Nobody Really Wants To Separate In This Country by optionalY09: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
The process is at work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposing Garba Shehu's Lie That Fr Mbaka Was Seeking Contracts / Reno Omokri Abandons Wife In America, Welcomes New Baby With UK Based Lover / How Abba Kyari Flew To Hushpuppi’s Dubai Mansion To ‘Have Nice Time’ – US Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.