Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. (118003 Views)

012 Benz E200. 04 Honda Eod. 07 Honda Dc. All Cars Re Used And Clean. / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Sales! Sales! Sales! --- > Family Buses: And Mini-vans [ ALL CARS SOLD-OFF] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by wewe1(m): 8:24am On May 02, 2011
The pix
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by wewe1(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2011
we we:

The pix
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by wewe1(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2011
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 6:21pm On May 02, 2011
we we:

i am pretty sure it is chrysler neon.
the VIN = 1C3ESA7C7WD581184

they call it dodge but i know the car you are talking of very well.

http://autos.yahoo.com/dodge/neon/1998/

pls give me the brain box part # starting with P/N P0_ _ _ the chasis number is not returning information. specify Automatic or manual transmission.
sorry i could not reply you earlier i was off line i will be online now waiting for your reply.

Thanks alot.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by wewe1(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2011
it is an automatic. i can't get hold of the brain box right now cos my mechanics gave it to a dealer to help search for it over a year ago. i am make serious effort to get the number on the brain box. i Av park the car over a year, pls help to get it back on track
thanks
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:20am On May 03, 2011
we we:

it is an automatic. i can't get hold of the brain box right now cos my mechanics gave it to a dealer to help search for it over a year ago. i am make serious effort to get the number on the brain box. i Av park the car over a year, pls help to get it back on track
thanks

Alot of bad Ecus get lost in trying to find them.I understand your situation how ever getting you Ecu just like that will be very risky as i would hate to disappoint my first client here on nairaland,for instance i am able to find 5 diffrent type of ecus for your Neon which should fit the year 1997-1998 all the 5 part numbers below are all for neons 05289820AE,05269819AE,05293064AD,04606410AI,5293144AA, now how can i know which is your own ?? I think your best option is to try and locate your bad ecu or search where you might have wrote the part number down to avoid buying the wrong part,buying without the part number may result in even though car might start transmission may not select or fuel might be flooding the injectors or even though they are same years some ecus might be equipped with engine immobilizer while some are not,some use SOHC engines and some DOHC on this your particular model,there are so many things that could go wrong.I hope you understand. Regards!
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 2:30am On May 03, 2011
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by bee221: 6:27am On May 03, 2011
bros hw much can i get complete key system with brain box for an EOD 2004 model. thanks
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 10:45am On May 03, 2011
bee221:

bros hw much can i get complete key system with brain box for an EOD 2004 model. thanks

It will be 65,000 sir,thank you for your interest.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:58pm On May 04, 2011
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 8:24pm On May 04, 2011
ecus
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 9:41am On May 05, 2011
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:23pm On May 05, 2011
All kinds of Brainbox !
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 7:23pm On May 05, 2011
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 1:03pm On May 06, 2011
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by bros856: 8:12am On May 07, 2011
Do you have complete engine control units and brain box for Liberty Jeep Chrysler 2002, car engine was replaced in the process mechanic damage the brain box. i bought series of brain box, no match for the engine and the car so it refuse to start.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by codesyl1: 8:27am On May 07, 2011
Hey have u got Brain Box for 2001 Honda Civic (manual)?
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 2:18pm On May 07, 2011
code_syl:

Hey have u got Brain Box for 2001 Honda Civic (manual)?

Yes sir, we have brainbox for civic 2001,will you be needing brainbox only if you have some one that will programme if not then you get a pre-programmed ecu igniton and key so that you will just plug in and start your car.You may use your key to open your doors etc. Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 2:23pm On May 07, 2011
bros856:

Do you have complete engine control units and brain box for Liberty Jeep Chrysler 2002, car engine was replaced in the process mechanic damage the brain box. i bought series of brain box, no match for the engine and the car so it refuse to start.

Your car is not starting as you will need a brainbox and ignition switch with the immobilizer box underneath it and then a matching transponder key removed from a same car like your car only then it will start.We dont usually stock chryslers ecu's how ever we can get any ecu on request.We have in stock for the most common cars like Honda( All models),Toyota(Most models) and Nissan (some models),Mercedes (some models).
  Pls can you post your previous Ecu number here,Engine Number or 17 Digit Chasis number for more information on your request.
Regards.

P.s see attached picture of delivery we took yesterday for a client.A brainbox and matching ignition,immobilizer and key for Chrysler 2004 Pacifica Van removed from a single unit of car

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 7:40pm On May 07, 2011
All kinds of Ecus available!
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 11:39pm On May 07, 2011
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:21pm On May 08, 2011
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 4:08pm On May 08, 2011
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:17pm On May 09, 2011
All kinds of Ecus
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Kinsdon200: 2:48pm On May 09, 2011
I need a toyoya 2.4 Engine, the car year is 2004, the engine type is 1MZ, how much is the Engine and how can i get it,
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Kinsdon200: 3:02pm On May 09, 2011
I need a Toyota Camry 2.4 Engine, The engine type is 1MZ and the car year is 2004, how much is the Engine and how do i get it?
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 3:31pm On May 09, 2011
Kinsdon200:

I need a Toyota Camry 2.4 Engine, The engine type is 1MZ and the car year is 2004, how much is the Engine and how do i get it?

Yes we have toyota camry 2004 engine Ecu.How ever if its 1MZ engine then i suppose your car carries the 6 cylinder engine and not the 4 cylinder Ecu thats most common.Pls do you have the part number for your bad Ecu? I need the number that starts like 89661- or 89666 or if you want me to put pictures of some 1MZ engine ecus we have in stock for you pls let me know.
Regards.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Kinsdon200: 3:42pm On May 09, 2011
I dont know the Engine numbers because i am very far away from the car now, what do we do now about it? reply me as soon as possible
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 3:50pm On May 09, 2011
Kinsdon200:

I dont know the Engine numbers because i am very far away from the car now, what do we do now about it? reply me as soon as possible

Well it seems like you are referring to Engine and not Ecus forgive me i just assumed Ecu since thats what we are advertising here but all the same your engine should be availble i have friends who sell engines.The 1MZ Engine i know for sure follows the early siennas before they change the shape also the early avalons uses same engine it depends your location but getting it should not be a problem.Which state are you located sir?
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Kinsdon200: 3:59pm On May 09, 2011
I am located in Umuahia, How much is the Engine sold? I want to make sure there are no mistakes about the Engine because of mismatch mistakes, Please kindly advice me on what to do and the kind and model Engine i need, I heard there are many times of 1mz, How do i know the right Engine for my 2.4 Engine 2004 camry v6? Thanks and Remains Blessed
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 5:27pm On May 09, 2011
Kinsdon200:

I am located in Umuahia, How much is the Engine sold? I want to make sure there are no mistakes about the Engine because of mismatch mistakes, Please kindly advice me on what to do and the kind and model Engine i need, I heard there are many times of 1mz, How do i know the right Engine for my 2.4 Engine 2004 camry v6? Thanks and Remains Blessed

I really think you got it wrong some where.Either your car is an earlier model or it was fitted with an earlier engine because the 2004 camry V6 uses 3MZ not even 2MZ same as Sienna and the Solara 3MZ V6 Engines.You see that 1MZ started coming on the 1996-1997 Cars up to 2002 models
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by EEL: 7:43pm On May 09, 2011
I have sent a mail to you Sir.

I am in need of a 2008 Model Toyota Yaris Brain Box.

Thanks and i hope to read your response.

lexyzs@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.