Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,673,581 members, 6,287,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 May 2021 at 11:40 PM

Pi Network - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pi Network (292 Views)

Buy Raspberry Pi 4 3 Model B+/A+ And Accessories availabke 15000 / Raspberry Pi 3 Computer PC Board / Raspberry Pi Official 13W Plug In Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pi Network by enifome(m): 8:16am On Mar 16
If you want to earn money this year ending without investing anything (download this app now and register using this invitation code Cryptoeyes) please read this message.
Pi opened an opportunity for us all for I would say the chance I missed when crypto came to existence, now for us Pi opened like a second chance which I think will not occur again as far as crypto and crypto currency is concerned, why did I say again because Pi has all it takes to equal bitcoin in a short time and I say this there is no coin that will challenge bitcoin expect Pi that is if Pi succeed with this road map it will not only equal but surpass bitcoin going with the ideology of every day people and ever day use. So why some will be missing out on the gain Pi will offer by year ending because of lack of information please let try to reach as much people with the Pi network projects and what Pi offers. You might be saving the future for many now and those unborn.

Please use my Invitation code: Cryptoeyes

Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 3:02am On Mar 21
Copied

Pi Network: Is Pi the Next Bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency Market?

Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are the two terms we have all been hearing for quite a while. Now, there is a new term trending on social media drawing everyone’s attention. The Pi Bitcoin Network describes itself as “the first and only digital currency that you can mine on your phone”. This means that if the Pi cryptocurrency becomes successful in the coming years, millions of people will be able to become Bitcoin miners.

Pi Network complete details

What is Pi Network?

Pi Network is basically a mobile app developed by Stanford University PhDs. The app received quick popularity in Vietnam. Pi Network became the 22nd most downloaded mobile app in Vietnam by iOS users. While many experts think that it is a scam, it is still a point to question why a scam could lure millions of users across the globe.

Initial Sucess

The Facebook page of Pi Network broke the news on February 19 about the initial success of the app. As per the news, the app has successfully reached more than 13 million users worldwide.

Pi Network claims to be a digital mining app that does much more compared to owning a Bitcoin. Here’s what users from Vietnam have to say about it:

“We no longer have a chance to own Bitcoin, so let’s switch to mining Pi. You lose nothing. After a few years, if the project succeeds, each Pi could be worth dozens of U.S. dollars,” said Duc Danh, a Facebook user in Ho Chi Minh City.

“I have invited eight friends to mine with me. Now I have more than 10 Pi, with a mining speed of nearly 0.3 Pi per hour,” said Nguyen Nhat, a Pi user, also known as a “Pioneer,” in Ho Chi Minh City.

What is the value of Pi Network?

As of now, the value of Pi is not confirmed. Although many users have claimed different estimates, we do not have an official word about it. Social media users have shared the estimates of Pi worth $10-$100 each.

It is too soon to say if the Pi Network will be a game-changer in the cryptocurrency global market. Many experts believe that the app is just a scam and will reveal in time. However, to find out if that’s true, we will have to wait for some time.

Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 7:23am On Mar 25
enifome:
Copied

Pi Network: Is Pi the Next Bitcoin in the Cryptocurrency Market?

Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are the two terms we have all been hearing for quite a while. Now, there is a new term trending on social media drawing everyone’s attention. The Pi Bitcoin Network describes itself as “the first and only digital currency that you can mine on your phone”. This means that if the Pi cryptocurrency becomes successful in the coming years, millions of people will be able to become Bitcoin miners.

Pi Network complete details

What is Pi Network?

Pi Network is basically a mobile app developed by Stanford University PhDs. The app received quick popularity in Vietnam. Pi Network became the 22nd most downloaded mobile app in Vietnam by iOS users. While many experts think that it is a scam, it is still a point to question why a scam could lure millions of users across the globe.

Initial Sucess

The Facebook page of Pi Network broke the news on February 19 about the initial success of the app. As per the news, the app has successfully reached more than 13 million users worldwide.

Pi Network claims to be a digital mining app that does much more compared to owning a Bitcoin. Here’s what users from Vietnam have to say about it:

“We no longer have a chance to own Bitcoin, so let’s switch to mining Pi. You lose nothing. After a few years, if the project succeeds, each Pi could be worth dozens of U.S. dollars,” said Duc Danh, a Facebook user in Ho Chi Minh City.

“I have invited eight friends to mine with me. Now I have more than 10 Pi, with a mining speed of nearly 0.3 Pi per hour,” said Nguyen Nhat, a Pi user, also known as a “Pioneer,” in Ho Chi Minh City.

What is the value of Pi Network?

As of now, the value of Pi is not confirmed. Although many users have claimed different estimates, we do not have an official word about it. Social media users have shared the estimates of Pi worth $10-$100 each.

It is too soon to say if the Pi Network will be a game-changer in the cryptocurrency global market. Many experts believe that the app is just a scam and will reveal in time. However, to find out if that’s true, we will have to wait for some time.

The Pi network coin haven't yet been released but tronscan.org have it in the list of coin in their web site waiting it release date. Do not miss out.

Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 9:16am On Mar 25
Hackernooon.com

Pi Network is sort of this controversial platform, but one that interests me. They claim to be a cryptocurrency network, "powered by phones", and already have 10 million+ users. One of the first suggested results when typing Pi Network is "Pi Network Scam" and one of the questions that people ask is, "Is the pi network legit?". This has in the very least made me a bit suspicious. This is true even w/ the Stanford PhDs on board.
I also don't like how their network has ads. However, that is a different story. The premise of what they wanted to build have intrigued me to an extent. It isn't really the idea of mining on lower power infrastructure or phones, but the idea of what you can do if all these phones are peers. This has peeked my interest.
Right now Pi is claiming to want to develop a developer platform, and even has a sandbox setup. This is where I think things could get interesting. My own startup is working on building a decentralized-internet SDK. My proposal for them is, "What kind of DAPPs your users can be building if they integrated my SDK?".
Currently, authentication on a network isn't impressive enough for a full scale DAPP development platform. However, if Pi wants to utilize my open source SDK for users to build distributed computing or offline-centric apps, their network could become something powerful. Pi can become another network that is on our "decentralization train", and what all these networks build would be interesting to watch.
That said, this is currently just a proposal and more or less an open letter to them. However, if they are interested, I think the capabilities across all these ranges of devices would be interesting to watch.
Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 5:51am On Mar 29
Some info on PI NETWORK CRYPTO CURRENCY for those who cares to listen.

There is been a tremendous push as to a better option of money as everyone knows money is constantly loosing value in every country because of the habit of every country to always print money for themselves at the detriment of their citizens, this birthed the idea of Blockchain Technology and Crypto Currency as a whole

Now Back to PI NETWORK
A Stanford PhD and Instructor of Stanford's First Decentralized Application Class (Dr Nicolas Kokkalis) created an alternative money and an economy for it as well which was named PI NETWORK
The project began March 14th 2019 and over the past 2years, the project has grown so rapidly and is still growing, with time it will be one of the best and widely accepted crypto currency in the world

The project's vision is to transfer coins (which will gains value with time n utility) into the hands of everyone with an internet connected mobile phone in the world. The coins is called *Pi*

To get your coins, you will av to click the lightning bolt � button on the right hand side of the app homepage once in every 24hours, i.e if you click at 12pm today, yur mining session expires at exact 12pm the next day, then you'll av to open the app n click again and that's all, you can switch off yur data, continue with yur chats even switch off yur phone after that nd you still automatically earning yur free coins

This project is said to be completed by December 2021
Which means we've gat just April to December to receive Pi for free, anything after December 2021, we'll av to buy Pi with our money just as we buy BTC n ETH now

Its expected that one PI will rise above 1 dollar as soon as the project is launched in December.
Imagine you were able to mine over 1,500 Pi Coins for free, and a dollar now in naira is #420
1,500 Pi multiplied by #420 = #630,000 Just like that

NOTE: Pi price won't be fixed, the more people start accepting Pi as means of transaction just as we using BITCOIN in transactions now, the higher the value of PI will continue to raise
And with over 15 million users already now n still counting, accepting Pi as means of transaction won't be a problem trust me �
I see Pi rising to over $500/1 Pi in 2years after it's launch ��

PLEASE NOTE: this is not a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME
No money is required from you to join, all it takes you is just less than 2mins of yur time everyday, Patience, Believe n Consistency and that's all

For you to join, you'll have to download the app PI NETWORK via Playstore or Apple Store
Register with the name on any of yur valid ID, be it national ID, drivers license or intl passport (cus you'll need to do KYC later in the year) and use (Your User code) as yur referral code

After that hit me up on whatsapp ________ so I can keep you updated on what to do next
One Love ✌�
Pi to the moon � �

Whatsapp number: 08057404288
Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 9:02am On Mar 31
enifome:
Some info on PI NETWORK CRYPTO CURRENCY for those who cares to listen.

There is been a tremendous push as to a better option of money as everyone knows money is constantly loosing value in every country because of the habit of every country to always print money for themselves at the detriment of their citizens, this birthed the idea of Blockchain Technology and Crypto Currency as a whole

Now Back to PI NETWORK
A Stanford PhD and Instructor of Stanford's First Decentralized Application Class (Dr Nicolas Kokkalis) created an alternative money and an economy for it as well which was named PI NETWORK
The project began March 14th 2019 and over the past 2years, the project has grown so rapidly and is still growing, with time it will be one of the best and widely accepted crypto currency in the world

The project's vision is to transfer coins (which will gains value with time n utility) into the hands of everyone with an internet connected mobile phone in the world. The coins is called *Pi*

To get your coins, you will av to click the lightning bolt � button on the right hand side of the app homepage once in every 24hours, i.e if you click at 12pm today, yur mining session expires at exact 12pm the next day, then you'll av to open the app n click again and that's all, you can switch off yur data, continue with yur chats even switch off yur phone after that nd you still automatically earning yur free coins

This project is said to be completed by December 2021
Which means we've gat just April to December to receive Pi for free, anything after December 2021, we'll av to buy Pi with our money just as we buy BTC n ETH now

Its expected that one PI will rise above 1 dollar as soon as the project is launched in December.
Imagine you were able to mine over 1,500 Pi Coins for free, and a dollar now in naira is #420
1,500 Pi multiplied by #420 = #630,000 Just like that

NOTE: Pi price won't be fixed, the more people start accepting Pi as means of transaction just as we using BITCOIN in transactions now, the higher the value of PI will continue to raise
And with over 15 million users already now n still counting, accepting Pi as means of transaction won't be a problem trust me �
I see Pi rising to over $500/1 Pi in 2years after it's launch ��

PLEASE NOTE: this is not a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME
No money is required from you to join, all it takes you is just less than 2mins of yur time everyday, Patience, Believe n Consistency and that's all

For you to join, you'll have to download the app PI NETWORK via Playstore or Apple Store
Register with the name on any of yur valid ID, be it national ID, drivers license or intl passport (cus you'll need to do KYC later in the year) and use (Your User code) as yur referral code

After that hit me up on whatsapp ________ so I can keep you updated on what to do next
One Love ✌�
Pi to the moon � �

Good morning my brothers and sisters

It is never too late to join the Pi Network. Look at the huge difference between stellar that have been in existence how many node it is running compared to Pi Network.

Please join using my invitation code: Cryptoeyes
Whatsapp me: 08057404288

(Docker container) PI Node downloaded 63 million times, 70 times more than Stellar.

Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01
Please use my invitation code: Cryptoeyes
whatsapp number: 08057404288 ask your Question

Now after the release of the Pi Wallet 1st of April this is the chart and increase of registration and wallet transaction below just one day. don't be deceived so many are jumping in the train. i urge you to register you won't regret it.

account created per day: 39,844 and counting

transaction per day: 90,218 and the wallet have not yet hit the Appstore or Playstore. just those using pc created this transaction imagine when the million start coming in, join now to mine free Pi .

Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 10:15am On Apr 09

Pi releases wallet

Introducing the Pi Browser app and Pi mobile Wallet
Today we’re introducing two major products of Pi Network together: the Pi Browser and the mobile Pi Wallet. To access the Pi Browser and the mobile Pi Wallet, please download the new Pi Browser app from the iOS App Store or Android Play Store through the button on the home screen. Please make sure you're downloading the official Pi Browser app from the Core Team (marked as “Pi Community company” in store listings), and beware of fake wallets or scams.

The Pi Browser aims to create a more open and direct Pi Utilities platform where developers can easily develop, test and deploy Pi Apps for Pioneers to try and use in the future. The Pi Browser is basically the new interface of the Pi Apps/Utilities Platform. As a general-purpose browser tool, it is still primitive, but it is the only browser that can support Pi applications. This is also the beta version of the browser, and more changes and features will be added later.

Last week we launched the desktop Pi Wallet to every Pioneer, and now we’re launching the mobile version of the Pi Wallet inside the Pi Browser app. So, if you have not created your wallet through the desktop version, please download the Pi Browser app and create your wallet there. If you have already created your wallet on desktop last week, you can now access your wallet on your mobile through the Pi Browser app and safely store your passphrase on your phone through fingerprints or FaceID. The Pi Wallet is an important milestone in Pi’s strategy of progressive decentralization towards the Mainnet because every Pioneer will be able to interact with the Testnet blockchain through their wallets by creating Test-Pi transactions. We are also preparing more for the Pi Mainnet both in terms of 1) community readiness and 2) improvements towards the blockchain and its scalability, as the community tests transactions on the Testnet.

Why are the Pi Wallet and Pi Browser bundled together? Having the wallet inside the Pi Browser App will ultimately allow future Pi Apps and traditional businesses to easily integrate Pi Payments and interact with the Pi blockchain. This will enable Pioneers to have seamless decentralized web experiences, i.e. easily perform Pi blockchain transactions when visiting specific Pi App websites. This is a big evolution of the Pi Utilities platform and the Core Team’s effort on building the Pi ecosystem. Below is a more detailed introduction of the Pi Browser. The Core Team will determine with the community’s feedback as to whether we will maintain two mobile apps (i.e. mining app and browser app) or merge them into one in the future.

Pi Browser
The Pi Browser intends to provide a web experience into a decentralized world. In addition to supporting any Web2.0 applications like existing web browsers, the Pi Browser will enable people to browse, interact and transact in decentralized applications — applications that integrate with blockchain technology — for a seamless and friendly user experience. Additionally, the Pi Browser will have a directory of selected Pi Apps and its own DNS system to support a whole new class of .pi domains. For example, current apps — Pi Wallet, Pi Chats, Mining, Brainstorm — will be accessible by typing in respectively wallet.pi, chats.pi, mine.pi and brainstorm.pi in the URL field of the browser. In the future, more Pi apps by third-party developers will be selected and added to the directory and be accessed through similar .pi URLs. Developers will also be able to start iterating on their app through non-pi domains earlier.

The Pi Browser is a more open Pi Apps platform because it enables developers to test and deploy the applications that integrate with the Pi Testnet, Pi Wallet and other elements of the Pi tech stack. It can do this without the limitation of the approval process or confinement of the old Pi Utilities platform inside the Pi mining app because anyone can visit any website freely on the Pi Browser. By contrast, it used to be that apps must be selected by the Core Team to be embedded in the Pi Utilities platform inside the Pi mining app. Later, we will update the Pi platform SDK to integrate with the Testnet and Test-Pi transactions for Pi Apps that allow developers to test their Pi apps on Testnet from their own domains.

Moreover, as Pi Network becomes more decentralized, the browser will be able to match the network’s decentralization progress. Ultimately in the future, Pioneers can access both apps listed on the Pi Directory and unlisted apps directly through their URLs, and make the ultimate decisions of whether those apps are trustworthy or not without the strict oversight of the Pi Core Team. Through this vision, the selection process for the directory would not necessarily impede goods apps from being developed, deployed, tested or used by Pioneers.

The image shows those creating wallet account and transaction and also countries running nodes. Let's take up the opportunity and don't miss out like Bitcoin. This is mammoth step to a great Pi coin. Download and register Pi network to start mining and use the invitation code: Cryptoeyes

Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 11:01pm On Apr 25
This is legit
Get free crypto coin called Pi coin now is never too later at this point no money needed at all, what you need is your smart phone then download the app from Appstore or Playstore the name of the app is "Pi network " and start mining the coin from your phone for free this coin will be money for you this year ending. Use the invitation code: Cryptoeyes
Whatsapp 08057404288

Q: Is Pi Wallet a custodial or non-custodial wallet?
A: Pi Wallet is a non-custodial wallet, meaning only you have access to your Passphrase/Secret Key (of your wallet).

Q: When will the Pi Wallet have the real Pi inside?
A: (It will have it) When Pi Mainnet is live. We aim to launch the Mainnet by the end of this year.

Q: Can I recover or reset my Passphrase if I did not save or lost it?
A: No. Typically this is not possible for non-custodial wallets, since no one else has your passphrase. So, keep your Passphrase safe and do not share with others. The Core Team is also working on a potential new mechanism utilizing your security circles to help with account recovery while maintaining the wallet as (a fully) non-custodial (wallet).

Q: I forgot my Passphrase to the wallet I recently created. Is it possible to create another wallet?
A: Yes. Create another wallet for now and make sure that you keep your Passphrase safe next time. The wallets currently only connect to the Testnet, only containing Test-Pi for testing, thus no real loss for you. But after the Mainnet, losing the Passphrase to your wallet with real Pi cannot be cured by creating another wallet like now and will result in you losing access to all the Pi in that wallet forever.

Q: I accidentally shared my passphrase with others. What should I do?
A: You should create a new wallet with a new passphrase and stop using the compromised one immediately. Since we are in the testing phase right now, it’s ok to create a new wallet. In the Mainnet phase you should immediately create a new wallet and transfer all your Pi to that new wallet, before others do.

Q: Does the Pi Wallet provide a custodial option, storing the Passphrase for Pioneers in the app? If not, will the Pi Wallet have a custodial option in the future?
A: Not for now. However, we may develop an optional custodial wallet in the future only if enough Pioneers show interest in this feature. So please let us know if you want to see that happening.

Q: Can I use other wallets?
A: Yes. Pi Testnet and Mainnet is and will be a public blockchain, thus any wallet compatible with the blockchain can work. Pi is fully accessible not only in your Pi Wallet but also any other Pi compatible wallet. However, the official Pi wallet is where you will get your mainnet Pi when we launch.

Q: Is the Pi Wallet following standards or did we make up our own?
A: It is based on the BIP39 and BIP44 standards. In general, there is a rule in cryptography stating that you should not make up your “own” crypto and should only use widely-accepted, peer-reviewed algorithms and standards.

Q: Why are there transaction fees?
A: Transaction fees (i) avoid spamming the blockchain with useless transactions and (ii) allow for transaction ordering during times of network congestion.

Q: How much is the transaction fee?
A: The current transaction fee on the Testnet is 0.01 Test-π. When you set a higher fee for your transaction, you still pay only 0.01, unless there is congestion, in which case transactions with higher fees are executed before transactions with lower fees.

Q: Where do transaction fees go and what are they used for?
A: All fees are currently simply getting burnt, by being accumulated in an inaccessible pool of burnt Pi. But in the future, fees could be used for mining rewards instead of minting new currency, or other purposes for the benefit of the community.

Q: Will passphrases stay the same after the launch of the Mainnet?
A: For your convenience, we aim for wallet passphrases to stay the same so that people don’t have to create them twice. So we urge you to get Mainnet-ready and create your wallets now. However there is a chance, for technical improvement reasons, we may have to ask you to reset your passphrases before Mainnet.

Q: Will my wallet address be the same on the Mainnet and Testnet?
A: This has not been decided yet. Technically either way is possible, but we need to consider the pros and cons

Q: Is Pi Wallet a custodial or non-custodial wallet?
A: Pi Wallet is a non-custodial wallet, meaning only you have access to your Passphrase/Secret Key (of your wallet).

Q: When will the Pi Wallet have the real Pi inside?
A: (It will have it) When Pi Mainnet is live. We aim to launch the Mainnet by the end of this year.

Q: Can I recover or reset my Passphrase if I did not save or lost it?
A: No. Typically this is not possible for non-custodial wallets, since no one else has your passphrase. So, keep your Passphrase safe and do not share with others. The Core Team is also working on a potential new mechanism utilizing your security circles to help with account recovery while maintaining the wallet as (a fully) non-custodial (wallet).

Q: I forgot my Passphrase to the wallet I recently created. Is it possible to create another wallet?
A: Yes. Create another wallet for now and make sure that you keep your Passphrase safe next time. The wallets currently only connect to the Testnet, only containing Test-Pi for testing, thus no real loss for you. But after the Mainnet, losing the Passphrase to your wallet with real Pi cannot be cured by creating another wallet like now and will result in you losing access to all the Pi in that wallet forever.

Q: I accidentally shared my passphrase with others. What should I do?
A: You should create a new wallet with a new passphrase and stop using the compromised one immediately. Since we are in the testing phase right now, it’s ok to create a new wallet. In the Mainnet phase you should immediately create a new wallet and transfer all your Pi to that new wallet, before others do.

Q: Does the Pi Wallet provide a custodial option, storing the Passphrase for Pioneers in the app? If not, will the Pi Wallet have a custodial option in the future?
A: Not for now. However, we may develop an optional custodial wallet in the future only if enough Pioneers show interest in this feature. So please let us know if you want to see that happening.

Q: Can I use other wallets?
A: Yes. Pi Testnet and Mainnet is and will be a public blockchain, thus any wallet compatible with the blockchain can work. Pi is fully accessible not only in your Pi Wallet but also any other Pi compatible wallet. However, the official Pi wallet is where you will get your mainnet Pi when we launch.

Q: Is the Pi Wallet following standards or did we make up our own?
A: It is based on the BIP39 and BIP44 standards. In general, there is a rule in cryptography stating that you should not make up your “own” crypto and should only use widely-accepted, peer-reviewed algorithms and standards.

Q: Why are there transaction fees?
A: Transaction fees (i) avoid spamming the blockchain with useless transactions and (ii) allow for transaction ordering during times of network congestion.

Q: How much is the transaction fee?
A: The current transaction fee on the Testnet is 0.01 Test-π. When you set a higher fee for your transaction, you still pay only 0.01, unless there is congestion, in which case transactions with higher fees are executed before transactions with lower fees.

Q: Where do transaction fees go and what are they used for?
A: All fees are currently simply getting burnt, by being accumulated in an inaccessible pool of burnt Pi. But in the future, fees could be used for mining rewards instead of minting new currency, or other purposes for the benefit of the community.

Q: Will passphrases stay the same after the launch of the Mainnet?
A: For your convenience, we aim for wallet passphrases to stay the same so that people don’t have to create them twice. So we urge you to get Mainnet-ready and create your wallets now. However there is a chance, for technical improvement reasons, we may have to ask you to reset your passphrases before Mainnet.

Q: Will my wallet address be the same on the Mainnet and Testnet?
A: This has not been decided yet. Technically either way is possible, but we need to consider the pros and cons
Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 6:29am On May 05
Often I hear people asking same order of questions here and there but I never get tired of responding.

Questions like when moon?
How much is pi?
When launch?
When can I cash out? Etc.

Am sure many of you are here hoping to cash out as fast as possible, you intend to make up for your losses not haven had the opportunity to own enough bitcoin when it began some 13 years back.
You are in the right place and your intentions are genuine although it will short circuit your profit definitely.

But you also need to know that bitcoin went through this long period of development before it became known to the world in 2009.

Bitcoin network architecture was built between 2005 to early 2009 and was launched in 2009 and was then mined without value from 2009 to 2011 when it became valued.

Now you may think pi development Is slow but I believe it's actually very fast compared to some other projects.

And also considering the strength of the network that is being built and how much they have accomplished in just over 2 years, it's amazingly fast.

If you know the enormity of the details that goes into setting up a decentralized network that is capable of hosting every Blockchain in existence, you will speak less.

I advise you take advantage of the time available to you to download the "Pi Network" app from Appstore or Playstore register and start mine as much as you can.

Use invitation Code: Cryptoeyes

Whatsapp number 08057404288 for assistance.

The project is real and very unique.

There are those who will cash out the very day pi launches, let's assume you had 1000 pi and you sold them off all in one day @ 1000 dollars.

You may comeback in a few months when pi is maybe 10 dollars and that means you could have been $100k rich, or maybe in a year or two pi is 100 dollars and that means you have the opportunity to be $1m rich but you ate your eggs before it could hatch into chicken and grow them into full grown hens.

In the end you will understand that being rich and wealthy in life is corely a test of your patience.

While we mine pi, understand that the best things in life are free but will require our patients to see them in full benefits.

Use invitation code: Cryptoeyes
Re: Pi Network by enifome(m): 4:22pm On May 05
Good afternoon.

*Please go through this message till the end as I may not have another time to explain this to you in the future.*

Am sure you already have in mind what am about to talk to you about.

Yes it's *pi.*
Am sure you already know a little about crypto currencies and pi by now but am sure you are wondering why am always talking about pi.

Back in 2009 to 2011, people who at the time had computers and data did mined the current popular bitcoin that you know for almost 5 years before it became known when it already had money value.

Now you may feel the time is too long but you can ask your self a question that you already can answer.

If you are told that in the next 5 years 1 pi will be 1000 dollars and that's roughly half a million naira, you would not need to be reminded to get it daily.

Its sounds stupid but the obvious reality is that, this is where we are going and those who will be the kings and queens of that future are laying their beds sacrificing their time daily to get pi..

*In 12 years of bitcoins existence, it has grown from 0 naira to 30 million naira.*

The billonairs in bitcoin today did this stupid thing for about 3 to 5 years in some 12 years ago.

Think about the next five years what pi will become. And decide to take your destiny into your hands daily.

Please help yourself by setting an alarm for that exact time when ever you restart your mining session. This is how I keep tabs on my mining.

The Future millonairs of 5 years from now are the ones doing the insane things now and you are part of them. You will loose track if you don't understand what you actually are doing.

I wish you a lovely day.
Thanks for patience in reading till the end.

Invitation code: Cryptoeyes
Whatsapp number 08057404288

*Your loyal watch man*
✌️ *I come in peace*✌️

(1) (Reply)

Selling Dell Latitude 7480 (touchscreen), I7, 8gen, 8gbram, 256gb Ssd / Comparism / Best smart phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 320
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.